PDA

View Full Version : My Absence

javier995
12-21-2011, 08:18 PM
Hello all,

Well I've been having tech issues. My phone broke, and I must wait a month to get a new one. The only other this I can use to play would be my iPod, but the top of the screen is broken. No crack or anything, just a screen malfunction.

I won't be able to play SL for awhile. By play I mean grind. My iPod works good enough for me to use touch pad to move around. I can't play well enough yet using this to go out on runs. That being said, I'll pvp with my guildees for fun or just chat.

If you pm me, I will take a bit longer than usual to reply because of the screen. I apologize ahead of time to anyone who will invite me to runs. Sorry, but I'll run with you when i get a new phone or something.

This is also keeping me from the forums a lot, so I apologize for that too.

The good news is that my cousin might give me her old android, bad news is that I don't know when she will.

Ty for your time,

Javier.

Fac3bon3s
12-21-2011, 08:21 PM
Good luck home slice. Hope to see you back soon.

Rodvik
12-21-2011, 08:23 PM
UNACCEPTABLE! Get on and grind to 41 with no sleep! Starting....... ..... now!

javier995
12-21-2011, 08:54 PM
Good luck home slice. Hope to see you back soon.

Hopefully I'll be up and running by tomorrow, but still not a for sure thing.

UNACCEPTABLE! Get on and grind to 41 with no sleep! Starting....... ..... now!

Lol I'll try later tonight then.

Kakatoa91
12-22-2011, 12:51 AM
Tsss... 1 month of waiting...

Normally, the wait should be 3 days eh.
You have been bad this year it seems, Santa Claus is not coming eh...

;)

javier995
12-22-2011, 09:32 AM
Tsss... 1 month of waiting...

Normally, the wait should be 3 days eh.
You have been bad this year it seems, Santa Claus is not coming eh...

;)

I have to wait for my uncle to come back from vacation, so he can say my phone was his. Then he'll get a new one in the mail. Lol

Rolocoaster
12-22-2011, 03:29 PM
sorry to hear that bro, come back soon :D

BodMaster
12-22-2011, 06:13 PM
See you back soon buddy ;)

maneatingtree
12-22-2011, 06:25 PM
Did not have to mention this javier not like any1 cared....jk i dont know what to do without you even though i only see you like 1 a week for 5 mins :)

javier995
12-22-2011, 08:33 PM
Ha I learned how to use (somewhat) my crappy broken iPod to play!:)

So I'm somewhat back! Lol
Doing runs to get use to it in numa, so I can get back to leveling.

P.s. Ty to whoever told the devs to move this thread, but it really isn't a coming or going lol.

Carth
12-23-2011, 04:08 AM
I just now see this?
*Looks at forum category*
Oh... Coming and Going... No wonder. :p

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about that. That's funny, now I understand why you've been asking everyone on guild chat to PvP with you. Managing to PvP must still be a challenge I bet. What a pro. :D

Glad your still in-game communicating with us guildies. Hopefully you get a new mobile device soon. Those sneaky snipers, devilish land mines and that depressive-looking elite vanity chest plate for commandos will be waiting for your full return. :)

javier995
12-23-2011, 02:24 PM
I just now see this?
*Looks at forum category*
Oh... Coming and Going... No wonder. :p

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about that. That's funny, now I understand why you've been asking everyone on guild chat to PvP with you. Managing to PvP must still be a challenge I bet. What a pro. :D

Glad your still in-game communicating with us guildies. Hopefully you get a new mobile device soon. Those sneaky snipers, devilish land mines and that depressive-looking elite vanity chest plate for commandos will be waiting for your full return. :)

Lol yea it's hard to pvp like this.

Scy is quite good, he gets me to about 10% and then he dies. He uses shield tho lol. Every time I say if anyone wants to pvp, some guildees say not with me lol. I took on Niv and Arth together, they gave me 3 deaths lol. Guildees are good nonetheless.

I'm starting to get use to the way I have to play. I'm already starting to do runs, so I'll be 41 soon. :p

Eswat got to 41 btw:)