PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Combo

Purifysoul
09-10-2019, 06:31 AM
I've already talked about weapon combos & explained why they're no good for the game's PvP in previous threads. Nobody disagreed with me about those threads I've made about the weapon combos as it's about luck, so I decided to make a Poll, since I feel like my previous threads about this problem didn't really lure the developer's attention much.
Once again, PvP shouldn't be based on luck. There were weapon combos in the Old Dark Legends PvP, through out lvl36, etc. But it was very rare, unlike now as some people only spam weapons without even charging powers, since combos land let's say 80% of the time, if not more. I'm not complaining about it by the way, it's not like I can't deal with it. I've played PvP since forever and it's the easiest thing there is, but it's just not fun anymore. Before it was all about the powers pattern, about being smart, about timing, what do you charge first, stuns, moves, etc. But now all we have to do is literally only press powers and spam weapons until Combos land, that's no fun. No fun at all. When I PvP, I feel like I'm playing with zombies, in PvE you spam powers and swords without thinking, and it's sad to see that PvP is starting to be the same. I've never seen any game that includes PvP that is about Luck, not being an actual good player.

Who wants Lucky Weapon Combos removed or atleast have alot lower chance to happen, and who wants them to stay? Vote in the Poll if you please.

Lastgoodbyes
09-10-2019, 06:32 AM
get rid of it @.@..also bring back leech hp steal proc

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Fahrenheat
09-10-2019, 06:47 AM
Please Lol, remove em, they are boring

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

DefinitelyNot
09-10-2019, 07:07 AM
please remove

Katkathleen
09-10-2019, 07:34 AM
REMOVE THAT NOOB THING. IT RUINED THE DAMN GAME.

I do everything correctly and I am about to kill that person and THEN I DIE even tho i had left 50% HP and they had 5%???!
WHAT IS THIS? A COMEDY GAME???

I HAVENT SEEN STHG LIKE THIS IN NONE OF THE GAMES I'VE PLAYED!

Remove the 30h/s gems or find another solution.

It is not my problem!

Ty!

tusharreings
09-10-2019, 02:08 PM
I've already talked about weapon combos & explained why they're no good for the game's PvP in previous threads. Nobody disagreed with me about those threads I've made about the weapon combos as it's about luck, so I decided to make a Poll, since I feel like my previous threads about this problem didn't really lure the developer's attention much.
Once again, PvP shouldn't be based on luck. There were weapon combos in the Old Dark Legends PvP, through out lvl36, etc. But it was very rare, unlike now as some people only spam weapons without even charging powers, since combos land let's say 80% of the time, if not more. I'm not complaining about it by the way, it's not like I can't deal with it. I've played PvP since forever and it's the easiest thing there is, but it's just not fun anymore. Before it was all about the powers pattern, about being smart, about timing, what do you charge first, stuns, moves, etc. But now all we have to do is literally only press powers and spam weapons until Combos land, that's no fun. No fun at all. When I PvP, I feel like I'm playing with zombies, in PvE you spam powers and swords without thinking, and it's sad to see that PvP is starting to be the same. I've never seen any game that includes PvP that is about Luck, not being an actual good player.

Who wants Lucky Weapon Combos removed or atleast have alot lower chance to happen, and who wants them to stay? Vote in the Poll if you please.
Yeah combo should be removed

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Bosy
09-10-2019, 02:49 PM
yes please remove that weapon combo, pvp now it's about luck and a newbie can kill an old player so easy, new pvpers won't even charge powers, they only gonna spam weapon and just click powers and that's what all pvpers do now... there is no fun at all
and thank you!! [emoji3526][emoji3526]

Sent from my HRY-LX1MEB using Tapatalk

DeadSexy
09-10-2019, 03:10 PM
i like weapon combo and i wish sts bring more combo weapons :) thx sts gj!!

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

namca
09-10-2019, 11:12 PM
i like weapon combo and i wish sts bring more combo weapons :) thx sts gj!!

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

agrees :)combos make pvp more fun xd

Katkathleen
09-11-2019, 08:00 AM
Hahahahahahahaahhaahhaahahahahahahahah

Bloodseeker
09-13-2019, 11:21 AM
Agreed it's game breaking. Takes zero skill you just spam attacks and hope you get lucky lmao
Also need to fix skill damage cuz literally every skill other than brim and fire does zero damage

IShootFirst
09-17-2019, 05:50 AM
Remove weapon combo please, no one likes it. we want a real pvp experience not some luck ****

The Nun
09-17-2019, 06:01 AM
Weapon combo destroyed pvp, remove it please... save pvp. it's no fun no more

Dequan
09-17-2019, 06:05 AM
I am a pro and I could clearly see weapon combo is wrong in pvp no skill all luck. Noobs run in pvp spam spam spam like they training their finger muscles. Cmon man remove combo

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Dequan
09-17-2019, 06:08 AM
I love the fact that we say remove weapon combo but he still does nothing. #we need a change in moderators.

IShootFirst
09-17-2019, 06:12 AM
it's no fun and Im tired of spamming weapons to win, I want to charge powers and use techniques to win not win by luck

Dequan
09-17-2019, 06:15 AM
This is what should be ***FIXED***
* Rats need to be buff more dmg
* Bless can be dropped to 40 secs
* Combo must be removed for more fun fights
* Passives are irrelevant on pvp u can have 0060 can still kill people
* Fix passives
* The flag glitch is still a thing in pvp since 2012 we are in 2019.
* Fix flag glitch
* Fix the relog glitch bcuz people are now dropping alts in pvp and they can relog on their main acc
* Fix the game

IShootFirst
09-17-2019, 06:17 AM
This is what should be ***FIXED***
* Rats need to be buff more dmg
* Bless can be dropped to 40 secs
* Combo must be removed for more fun fights
* Passives are irrelevant on pvp u can have 0060 can still kill people
* Fix passives
* The flag glitch is still a thing in pvp since 2012 we are in 2019.
* Fix flag glitch
* Fix the relog glitch bcuz people are now dropping alts in pvp and they can relog on their main acc
* Fix the game

for now I'd say just please remove weap combo and I'd be one of the people that is very thankful, atleast for now. other fixes can come later. most imp is the weap combo. make pvp real again, what we have right now is a joke, not ''pvp''

Dequan
09-17-2019, 06:19 AM
for now I'd say just please remove weap combo and I'd be one of the people that is very thankful, atleast for now. other fixes can come later. most imp is the weap combo. make pvp real again, what we have right now is a joke, not ''pvp''Man u know how many times I go pvp and someone can run by me and hit me once and boom combo so I'm forced to early bless. Remove combo

Dequan
09-17-2019, 03:10 PM
Instead this man fix dl he on arcane legends what u guys and myself need to do is stop playing DL simple. They dont listen to us the next step is to stop play g this game. #Remove combo . Just lost to a dude that had 600/1200 but guess what he combo me 5 matches straight lmfao. Joke of a game