PDA

View Full Version : Finding leeha?

Dubtogi
12-21-2011, 11:56 PM
I have completed the quest that brings me to find leeha. I have found her in forest haven but when I try to talk to her she still says that she doesn't wantto talk and starts crying. Also, my gold quest arrow directs me to the blacksmith in forest haven instead of to leeha. I do not understand what is wrong.

maneatingtree
12-22-2011, 12:06 AM
Do you have 2 quests active and btw plz dont double post threads! :)

Dubtogi
12-22-2011, 12:27 AM
No, I do not have any active quests, it just says that I need to find leeha. And I only reported this here because I thought it might be a technical issue or a bug. I have talked to several of my guild members and this has not happened to any of them.

Dubtogi
12-22-2011, 03:06 PM
The bug is that you need to find leeha to start a quest. Leeha ends a quest. The quest starts in Wyldwood.

I have already completed all of the wyldwood quests... Including the rock giants, goblin fortress, goblin king, fire spirit, both skull quests, and the ranger quests. The royal magician and the Ranger leader are no longer in their usual locations where I got the quests.

Dubtogi
12-22-2011, 03:13 PM
How can I post a screen shot I took? I have two pictures I took. 1 of the box telling me to find leeha, while I am standing in front of leeha and my gold arrow is pointing back towards the middle of town. The 2nd pic is of the same box telling me to find leeha, while I am standing in front of Burke and the gold arrow is point directly to him.

Fyrce
12-22-2011, 06:05 PM
Leeha's dead husband starts the quest. I have no idea how the quest count works, but Leeha does not start a quest.

And as far as I know, this is an old bug.