PDA

View Full Version : Becoming ridiculous.......

Motherless_Child
09-11-2019, 07:48 PM
Pet AA's need to be applied no matter the proximity.....

Not being able to rely on the pet's AA is becoming ridiculous...... I hit AA, I get the buff, screw the proximity....... The pets are too occupied for this to work adequately...... Auto AA buff when activated would be good...... Please consider this..........

schrodinger's cat
09-12-2019, 02:26 PM
I guess ur the only person who doesnt like it since no one else said anything

Motherless_Child
09-13-2019, 12:23 PM

LOL.....

But, seriously, the pet AA doesn't apply sometimes...... I bring a pet to battle not for the purpose of beating up enemies, I bring a pet for their happiness bonus and AA use...... I take care of the enemies, the pet needs to be there more for me.... I do not need a pet fighting enemies (off screen) for me........ Please, just give me the AA bonus when activated........

nevercan
09-14-2019, 05:34 AM

just because someone is the first person to say something doesnt mean he is not the only one who has an isseu with it.

schrodinger's cat
09-14-2019, 08:01 AM
just because someone is the first person to say something doesnt mean he is not the only one who has an isseu with it.

I was kidding, but ur right. And i also have issues with my pet skill not activating.

Motherless_Child
09-14-2019, 10:39 AM

Exactly.............

Cinco
09-14-2019, 10:52 AM
I say this with love: Proximity is the gameplay and it’s not changing because it’s being misused / misunderstood. Be near enough and don’t just spam your abilities because they’re ready; consider where your avatar is in relation to pet / target / objective. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
09-14-2019, 10:58 AM
I say this with love: Proximity is the gameplay and it’s not changing because it’s being misused / misunderstood. Be near enough and don’t just spam your abilities because they’re ready; consider where your avatar is in relation to pet / target / objective. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sucks.... But, OK...........