PDA

View Full Version : Klaas Daily reward

DMminion
09-12-2019, 09:58 AM
For the past 3 days when I go to Klaas to collect my daily reward I don't receive anything, not even health potions. Is Klaas bugged right now?

picklewickles
09-12-2019, 10:04 AM
For the past 3 days when I go to Klaas to collect my daily reward I don't receive anything, not even health potions. Is Klaas bugged right now?Weird this does not happen to me

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Gaprisha
09-12-2019, 10:21 AM
I had this quiet awhile ago too but its been working fine with me ever since.
Although I noticed if you start a new character, the first time you get to Traverlers outpost and you go to klass, you get nothing and it says to wait for the next one after 8 hours which is when we get the lix or the other stuff. Not sure if its a bug but with shazbot we get stuff as soon as we start the toon in windmoore.

DMminion
09-12-2019, 11:12 AM
I had this quiet awhile ago too but its been working fine with me ever since.
Although I noticed if you start a new character, the first time you get to Traverlers outpost and you go to klass, you get nothing and it says to wait for the next one after 8 hours which is when we get the lix or the other stuff. Not sure if its a bug but with shazbot we get stuff as soon as we start the toon in windmoore.

The weird part is that I am at max lvl and this just started happening. I collect shazbot and klaas' daily reward every day but for some odd reason for the past 3 days Shazbot works still but when I go to klaas it literally doesn't give me anything.

Encryptions
09-12-2019, 04:23 PM
Klaas being a cheapskate.

Fyrce
09-12-2019, 07:13 PM
Is something maxed out?

mustermann
09-14-2019, 10:15 AM
I think it is following: When one of our characters has close to 10000 health or mana pots and would get over this limit for at least one pot type, this char doesnt receive anything from klaas.
You can check if your affected char has nearly this number of health or mana pots.

Spooked
09-16-2019, 08:50 AM
You sure you dont have the notification off? Personally i have skip everything on because it rather bothers me, take a look in your settings maybe something has to be adjusted, if not, come back here and appeal it again.

Cheers,