PDA

View Full Version : Just a question

Silentkill
09-13-2019, 10:46 PM
I dont mean to insult the design team, by no ways.. but why are new gear items lacking detail and love given to them?
New Arcane Armor looks dull, nothing special about it, it looks like a joke compared to 31 mythic armor (vili, himi)
Still looking forward to this but instead of adding an aura effect to that swim vanity give those arcane armors a little particle effect nvm how small it may be.

Anyone remembers Blood Ruby or Lunar Pendant?
The particle effect is SO small devices wont even bother if its there or not, but for us its still nice to have them.

I know the idc how stuff looks in this game people are incoming already, but thats just my opinion, peace. (:

Jessiej
09-14-2019, 02:54 AM
You should ve write this in Suggestion and Feedback section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overgrown
09-15-2019, 10:42 AM
I agree with you, if you compare Kraken, Nordr, and Shuyal Expansion releases they are far better in design ill mention some gears that really have superb detail contrasting to the new ones

Kershal Staff, 26 31 Mythic Sets, Archon Rings, Maul of Olerus, Dark Watch Sword, Umbral Bow, Glacian(not a mob, not like new releases), frost bow, elon bow, Pavise Vigilante ettccc :beaten:

Silentkill
09-16-2019, 07:19 AM
I agree with you, if you compare Kraken, Nordr, and Shuyal Expansion releases they are far better in design ill mention some gears that really have superb detail contrasting to the new ones

Kershal Staff, 26 31 Mythic Sets, Archon Rings, Maul of Olerus, Dark Watch Sword, Umbral Bow, Glacian(not a mob, not like new releases), frost bow, elon bow, Pavise Vigilante ettccc :beaten:

This is so true... Blackbeard Hooks and Kershal, forerunner etc, basically all below lvl 41 looks so dope and just wants peoplr to spend their cash on it.... we need those lit af designs back.

PatD
09-16-2019, 07:58 AM
Well, design are art and art is about personal taste, i myself prefer a lot this new design than old design,
but i don't think we should focus too much on design as i know very few people who don't always wear vanity anyway,
what is important imo is what they do not how they look ;)