PDA

View Full Version : How many Thoth/Isis pieces do you need?

Smartress
07-20-2010, 06:45 PM
In Pocket Legends, all of the best gears are about regeneration; therefore Thoth and Isis are often on people’s top wish list.

A pure Dexed Archer, I think 1x Thoth piece is more than enough because you have Meditation. You probably need 1/2 pieces of Isis for H/s, and combine with Horus or Osiris pieces.

As a Str/Dex Bear, I personally need 2xThoth pieces, 1 piece I often have my mana bar at around 50%. I find the combination of 2xIsis and 2xThoth pieces work the best for a Tank.

As a Str/Dex based Paladin, I need at least 3xThoth pieces, 4 will make sure I don’t have OOM (Out of Mana).

As an Int/Dex based Mage, I think 3xThoth pieces are sufficient, because you can get 4/5 M/s from Intellect. The remaining piece can be Isis for H/s and additional Armor.

Anyone has a good combination of gears, please share!

Mr2hitk0
07-20-2010, 07:02 PM
Yeah I use a lvl 42 pally i have thoth sword and thoth shield and crappy armor and helm lol i need isis and/or thoth head and armor :)

reality_storm
07-20-2010, 10:56 PM
Not necessarilly true, my pure Horus bird build solos AO2 melee bosses very easily without needing to use much mana, my crit unbuffed is 63, and 113 buffed and really only use the knock back skill if they get too close. That is from a PVE perspective. Of course I also have full Thoth gear just in case.

-45 bird archer, Lirianne

bladesword
07-22-2010, 06:26 AM
I use Isis except my thoth bow =)
Good in h/s m/s gives me pret strong stats to fight ok in pvp

Gavry
07-22-2010, 07:26 AM
I use 1 Thoth and 3 Isis. Very rare I chug a mana pot.

FluffNStuff
07-22-2010, 10:28 AM
My Dex bear uses 1 Thoth, 2 Isis and 1 Osiris (No thoth or isis dagger) for PVE running and boss killing. The dagger has 176 dps buffed but not counting crits.

Credit where Credit due. This is same as Banned Sexy Shiv Bear. (I call it assassin, but hey, that's not as sexy)

Kingofthebear
07-22-2010, 11:44 AM
I used to go 2/2, and it gave me infinite mana. Like, the cool-down rate was slower than my regen.

Now I go 3/1, and while I have to start choosing to re-up on Iron Blood/Rage instead of using a skill, I'm fine with it.