PDA

View Full Version : ...

Draopwnzall
12-22-2011, 09:38 AM
The same person from yesterday is still here saying to go to this site for free plat.

Edit: I found another account saying it, "Leabecha".

Skeletonlord
12-22-2011, 10:01 AM
Samhayne said he has been banned. Still there? Don't mention names on forum email support.

Redbridge
12-22-2011, 10:16 AM
The same person from yesterday is still here saying to go to this site for free plat.

Edit: I found another account saying it, "L*****ha".

Yep, I saw someone yesterday also a different name. It would appear this person(s) is intent on executing their scam.

A concerted effort from everyone to report these people, and back it up with details to STS is unfortunately the only way forward. Hopefully STS will be able to manage this out of the game ASAP.

Well done for highlighting but as already stated naming people on the forums might seem like a good idea but normally never ends well, so probably best to place a few stars in there...

Draopwnzall
12-22-2011, 10:16 AM
I only mention the name because it's the same person, but ok.

Suentous PO
12-22-2011, 10:51 AM
I have a couple extra names I will be sending into support. This person knows to use multiple toons, the way it works is, toon jumps into town spams that once or twice, changes toons, repeats. Toon won't respond to any question or whatnot. I'm sure the multiple scamtoons can be id'ed and linked to any/all devices. Just a matter of time.
Officer Sue P. L. P. D. Scams division.

FluffNStuff
12-22-2011, 10:54 AM
I have a couple extra names I will be sending into support. This person knows to use multiple toons, the way it works is, toon jumps into town spams that once or twice, changes toons, repeats. Toon won't respond to any question or whatnot. I'm sure the multiple scamtoons can be id'ed and linked to any/all devices. Just a matter of time.
Officer Sue P. L. P. D. Scams division.

Once a Toon is banned, the whole account is banned, and so is the 'device'. They may be using Chrome to get around the device part.

wvhills
12-22-2011, 11:06 AM
If the toon won't respond to any questions what's the scam?

CrimsonTider
12-22-2011, 11:08 AM
Samhayne said he has been banned. Still there? Don't mention names on forum email support.

I'm pretty sure in this case mentioning the name with this type of explicit attempt at scamming is fine.

@Fluff - You may be on to something. Is there a way for them to block IP addresses? Or could they simply find a new location to work around that?

Zeus
12-22-2011, 11:32 AM
*edited*

CrimsonTider
12-22-2011, 01:32 PM
*edited*

LOL! I saw what you did!

Draopwnzall
12-22-2011, 01:46 PM
I saw what you did too! Lol.

Samhayne
12-22-2011, 02:02 PM
They keep coming back, we keep banning them. We have other measure in place to stop them from getting back in. Thanks guys for reporting them!

Draopwnzall
12-22-2011, 02:09 PM
Your welcome!

Zeus
12-22-2011, 03:00 PM
LOL! I saw what you did!

See what? *shifty eyes*