PDA

View Full Version : Reduce the cost of Non Level-Cap Craftables

Lazaras
12-22-2011, 09:57 AM
If someone has reached level cap and are saving up to craft that set of armor, or weapon, or whatever as a credit/time sink between now and cap increase is fine. Having 10k - 20k credit prices PER PIECE OF ARMOR for crating, however, is not. For referrence that's head, back, shoulders, sleeves, and boots. Totaling at around one hundred thousand credits for the full set... in addition to finding the crafting items themselves Unless you sink platinum in to get the credits by the time you get the money to convert just one piece of armor you've already passed the point when it would be useful, much less the whole set.

Any chance we could get a massive price reduction in the 30 - 35 gear to take the new cap into account? I'm not talking make it super cheap, but maybe 1k to 2.5k instead of 10k - 20k per piece might be a good idea?

Just a thought since letting people actually have a chance at seeing what crafting will net you if you arn't bored and at current cap.

Thoughts? Anybody?

Killerade
12-22-2011, 12:49 PM
I dunno why you should craft them really i've seen people sell their lvl 30 custom set for 20k....thats like 70% discount right there. and lvl 35 set for 50k. once a new update is out, the prices of the old custom dramatically goes down. So if i were u try looking for a seller instead of using yur craft materials to make them.

Lazaras
12-22-2011, 01:11 PM
NO I was looking at just how much it costs to craft these things and figured they're on the rediculous side now that they aren't the bleeding edge anymore.

Xaphan Fox
12-22-2011, 01:18 PM
Team Fox supports this thread

LelouchX
12-22-2011, 01:19 PM
the cost to craft anything is ridiculously high. avoidance is a virtue........ ok, i lie, but i'll avoid going custom bc the slight advantage has not seemed to make an actual difference in playing for me with the plasma gear, and i can find something better to spend my credits on.

octavos
12-22-2011, 01:21 PM
the cost to craft anything is ridiculously high. avoidance is a virtue........ ok, i lie, but i'll avoid going custom bc the slight advantage has not seemed to make an actual difference in playing for me with the plasma gear, and i can find something better to spend my credits on.

A vanity, just sayin..it lasts longer.

LelouchX
12-22-2011, 01:27 PM
A vanity, just sayin..it lasts longer.
noooo i need to sell my vanities so i can craft my custom set!!!!

Lazaras
12-22-2011, 01:57 PM
There is also no craftable vanity stuffs... which I find kinda sad since i feel that'd be a great plat/credit sink.

octavos
12-22-2011, 04:08 PM
noooo i need to sell my vanities so i can craft my custom set!!!!

well, if prices are reduced you wont need to do that :p

BodMaster
12-22-2011, 05:45 PM
Thought the whole point of custom was it was for the hardcore? Not everyone gets it but to be fair it doesnt make a significant difference. What else would we save our credit up for? To see who has the most in the game? I havent got enough to Custom atm, but am i worried about it? Nope, i like to try gain some creds through sales then spend it on a custom set when able too. 1-2k cred? Nah way too cheap IMO. (not super cheap :/)

We've already sacrificed so much for the 'casual player', if this hit, then the one's that put so many hours and so much money into the game, will most likely just quit. Nothing to farm, everything drops way to much! And again all this for casual gamers.

MeGaDuMb
12-22-2011, 06:51 PM
There are no recipe drops for lvl40 stuff... Recipies are 35k at that level which equals about 150 plat a piece...
imho a ridiculous treatment of the most loyal players. At some point ppl are just gonna quit.
A self fulfilling prophecy...
Did I mention the need of stims lately (even with the custom armor), and the overall shortage of gold?

MeGaDuMb
12-22-2011, 06:51 PM
In other words, I'm with Bod ;-)