PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking Side quests of Shuyal expansion

Angrytyrant
09-15-2019, 06:35 AM
So I noticed that I have several side quests from shyuyal, and i have absolutely no clue how to complete them. There is a quest called Shadowmacer Essences, it tell me return to hermit in forest breach. When i go there and talk to him there is no quest. Anyone know how to unlock, and is it possible to complete it?

Enraged
09-15-2019, 06:54 AM
So I noticed that I have several side quests from shyuyal, and i have absolutely no clue how to complete them. There is a quest called Shadowmacer Essences, it tell me return to hermit in forest breach. When i go there and talk to him there is no quest. Anyone know how to unlock, and is it possible to complete it?It is a quest for upgrading the Level 26&31 Mythic (Uller/Himingleva/Vili Sets) to Lvl36. Also, you need the complete set to get started. Gl

Ebereasider
09-15-2019, 07:00 AM
Those are from the "Hero of the Legend" questline. You'll need ancient legendary hero's (Uller/Vili/Himingleva depending on your class) mythic helmet and armor set to start those quests. Here's the detailed guide: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?114630-Guide-How-to-Upgrade-Your-Mythic-Helm-and-Armor-and-become-%93The-Hero-of-Legend%94

Angrytyrant
09-15-2019, 01:40 PM
Thank you very much. Is there a way to obtain these items now? I checked the store and it is not listed.

picklewickles
09-15-2019, 02:39 PM
Thank you very much. Is there a way to obtain these items now? I checked the store and it is not listed.I saw the warrior one (uller) for 18m in auction

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Ebereasider
09-15-2019, 02:55 PM
Is there a way to obtain these items now? I checked the store and it is not listed.
Yes, they still drop from the elite gold pirate chests (Helm) and warchests (Armor) which you can easily farm. But the mythic gear drop rate is very low. That's why they are rarely in auction and armor price went up to 6mil+ (12mil+ for rog)