PDA

View Full Version : In order to fix "accidental reawakening"

Lc9R
09-15-2019, 04:02 PM
Why don't you just add a function that will prevent us from accidentally reawaken our items? Because I know many people who reawakened their precious items with rare awakes.
My suggestion is, you could make the items with the favorite status to not able to be reawakened unless we remove the favorite status.

picklewickles
09-15-2019, 04:04 PM
Why don't you just add a function that will prevent us from accidentally reawaken our items? Because I know many people who reawakened their precious items with rare awakes.
My suggestion is, you could make the items with the favorite status to not able to be reawakened unless we remove the favorite status.Good idea or atleast add a confirmation before reawakening

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Lc9R
09-15-2019, 04:13 PM
Good idea or atleast add a confirmation before reawakening

Sent from my SM-N935F using TapatalkI thought about this as well, but when you will need to reawaken an item continuously, you will have to click confirm everytime. This would be good if there also was an option that will allow us to reawaken it continously without asking for confirmation for 10 minutes (for example).

picklewickles
09-15-2019, 04:23 PM
I thought about this as well, but when you will need to reawaken an item continuously, you will have to click confirm everytime. This would be good if there also was an option that will allow us to reawaken it continously without asking for confirmation for 10 minutes (for example).Or maybe just the first time when you reawake it asks for confirmation and then it won't ask for comfirmation until you close the reawake page

Lc9R
09-15-2019, 04:26 PM
Or maybe just the first time when you reawake it asks for confirmation and then it won't ask for comfirmation until you close the reawake page

Sent from my SM-N935F using TapatalkI don't think that this will really help, because people will just press confirm without checking the item twice...

picklewickles
09-15-2019, 04:28 PM
I don't think that this will really help, because people will just press confirm without checking the item twice...They can also just put the awakening in the confirmation page so you know what is about to reawakened

Lc9R
09-15-2019, 04:31 PM
They can also just put the awakening in the confirmation page so you know what is about to reawakened

Sent from my SM-N935F using TapatalkThat's more complicated than it should be... It's easier to just disallow favorite items to be reawakened.

Lc9R
09-22-2019, 08:06 AM
Are any devs or other players gonna say anything about this?

picklewickles
09-22-2019, 08:07 AM
Are any devs or other players gonna say anything about this?Idk but this would be great to come with the expansion

Motherless_Child
09-23-2019, 08:00 AM
I thought about this as well, but when you will need to reawaken an item continuously, you will have to click confirm everytime. This would be good if there also was an option that will allow us to reawaken it continously without asking for confirmation for 10 minutes (for example).

Or they can just have an awakening confirmation toggle in settings so that you can turn it on and off according to your current need/activity, like they did with plat purchases confirmation.

Lc9R
09-23-2019, 10:07 AM
Or they can just have an awakening confirmation toggle in settings so that you can turn it on and off according to your current need/activity, like they did with plat purchases confirmation.That's another great idea as well.