PDA

View Full Version : Celtic heros: The Alterrans

Mastercon
12-22-2011, 11:22 AM
Hello guys! I am probably gonna be taking a break from PL and SL, but until I come back, I recently have been playing the game: Celtic heros. So far, I don't know if it is on the android app store, but it is free on the apple app store. It is a mmo, just like PL and SL, and it is great! I won't spoil the whole game for you, but if you join the game, it will ask you to select a world. Please oh please make your character on the world: Epona. I have the same name as I do in PL and SL, (MasterCon) and I formed a clan called "Alterrans" for all the peeps that decide to try this game out. Please remember I am on world EPONA. As of roght now, I only have MightyMicah, and Hateset in the clan, and we are lonely. Come join us!

(Please do not think I am trying to get you guys to stop playing PL and SL)

That's all for now! Hope to see you ingame of Celtic heros!

-Mastercon

MightyMicah
12-22-2011, 11:29 AM
Yeah buddy!

NotYoCookiez
12-22-2011, 01:00 PM
I'm downloading it right now!

I would love to join

Roc
12-22-2011, 01:23 PM
Any advice for newcomers in the game? What class is the best, things to do first, etc? I've had a character for a bit but the world seemed so empty that I went right back to PL :hopelessness:

Jespo
12-22-2011, 01:34 PM
Ive played it before. Im not flaming the game or anything but i personally am just not into it. the classes are cool but the gameplay didnt seem like all that to me. I retired in about 15 minutes or so

Buffedbear Pl
12-22-2011, 01:47 PM
I love Celtic Heroes! I usually play on Morrigan but I would love to switch to Epona anytime to play with my fellow PL/SL friends. It's a nice free alternative to O&C. Add me "PinkPoop21". I'm afraid I'm in another clan, and I love it very much.

Any advice for newcomers in the game? What class is the best, things to do first, etc? I've had a character for a bit but the world seemed so empty that I went right back to PL :hopelessness:

I recommend Warrior/Ranger/Mage and do the quests first. Make some friends/ join a clan. Really it doesn't take long to get the hang of it. It ultimately depends on the type of person playing it, some people like it, some people don't. :biggrin:

Mastercon
12-22-2011, 03:54 PM
Yeah! Just add me "MasterCon" Lvl 25 warrior, on world Epona! I'll cya ingame!