View Full Version : Forgot E-Mail and password from my account.

Mrops|AL
09-16-2019, 06:30 AM
Hey STS yesterday i sent you an E-Mail and also commented your last post in facebook that i forgot my email and my password. I still didnt got an answear from you.. My IGN is TRYMAX, Level 71 Guild: Eminence.
Please help me .. I dont wanna lose this account .. As i said i made 2 days ago a factory reset because i forgot the password of my phone. So i reseted all and now my AL account is also deleted. I cant log in the game because i cant remember the E-mail. I think i know the password but i forgot the E-mail. Please help me..

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Archugejackmen
09-16-2019, 06:37 AM
Well if you have forgotten your email, how do you expect sts to confirm that the account belongs to you? Not tryna be a wet blanket, just sayin

Mrops|AL
09-16-2019, 06:38 AM
Well if you have forgotten your email, how do you expect sts to confirm that the account belongs to you? Not tryna be a wet blanket, just sayinI can tell them what items i have. I can tell them my character names. I have 10 characters on that account

Encryptions
09-16-2019, 06:51 AM
You do use the same email to recieve emails as you used to make the account yes? Use forgot password and they should send you a link to reset your password.

Spooked
09-16-2019, 06:57 AM
Sts can see the ip used by the account, so just be patient and hope they see this. But im going to be the buzzkill yet again and say: wrong. Section.

Hope you do get your account back ofcourse
God's speed to u.

Cheers,

Mrops|AL
09-16-2019, 06:57 AM
You do use the same email to recieve emails as you used to make the account yes? Use forgot password and they should send you a link to reset your password.No i sadenly dont. I had this account on my Facebook account. Then i changed it to another E-mail because i heard rumors that if your facebook account gets banned than your AL acc is deleted too

Mrops|AL
09-16-2019, 07:01 AM
Sts can see the ip used by the account, so just be patient and hope they see this. But im going to be the buzzkill yet again and say: wrong. Section.

Hope you do get your account back ofcourse
God's speed to u.

Cheers,Sorry.. I didnt know where to post it.. I just dont want to lose this account .. Playing almost 5 years on it .

joelsunilx
09-16-2019, 07:14 AM
Just give forgot password and try the email address u remember untill u get the correct one

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Susanne
09-16-2019, 09:21 AM
Hope you get it back. Remember to just email them once because otherwise your mail goes to the back of the queue. If you can remember yr password it should be ok.
Good luck and let us know how you get on. 🙂

picklewickles
09-16-2019, 10:05 AM
Hey STS yesterday i sent you an E-Mail and also commented your last post in facebook that i forgot my email and my password. I still didnt got an answear from you.. My IGN is TRYMAX, Level 71 Guild: Eminence.
Please help me .. I dont wanna lose this account .. As i said i made 2 days ago a factory reset because i forgot the password of my phone. So i reseted all and now my AL account is also deleted. I cant log in the game because i cant remember the E-mail. I think i know the password but i forgot the E-mail. Please help me..

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit TapatalkDo you have a backup of before doing a reset?

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

picklewickles
09-16-2019, 10:08 AM
Do you have a backup of before doing a reset?

Sent from my SM-N935F using TapatalkIf so, restore it go back on your account then change your info to a MAIN email so you don't forget it again if you don't have a backup then look in your notes maybe you saved it there or you can try some emails you own but beware if you fail too much it blocks you for a few minutes
If this doesn't work contacting sts is your only hope

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Mrops|AL
09-16-2019, 10:39 AM
If so, restore it go back on your account then change your info to a MAIN email so you don't forget it again if you don't have a backup then look in your notes maybe you saved it there or you can try some emails you own but beware if you fail too much it blocks you for a few minutes
If this doesn't work contacting sts is your only hope

Sent from my SM-N935F using TapatalkThank you very much. I'll try it