PDA

View Full Version : Question about cs and switching characters.

Allfourkillz
12-22-2011, 12:18 PM
How many slots is an auction bay?
Do slots switch over between your different characters?

LelouchX
12-22-2011, 12:21 PM
How many slots is an auction bay?
Do slots switch over between your different characters?
Slots don't switch off between your toons, but if you have 10 auction slots on one toon and none on the other, what you can do is transfer your gear to the toon with the auction slots by using the stash. As long as the toons are on the same account (u use same login information for both toons), whatever you put in the stash on one toon can be taken out on the other toon. You decide how many slots you want by purchasing them with plat. good luck!

NECROREAPER
12-22-2011, 12:43 PM
Characters on the same acct cannot take items off CS from another character from the same acct also.

For example, if I list something on my character 'thepumpking,' I can't take the item off CS with my main, 'Necroreaper,' even though the two characters share the same acct.

Appleisaac
12-22-2011, 12:48 PM
does this mean that the only advantage to having them on 1 account is stashing and less password confusion?

Rare
12-22-2011, 01:34 PM
does this mean that the only advantage to having them on 1 account is stashing and less password confusion?

Plat is also allocated on an account basis. So if you have 3 characters you can share the plat between them.

Appleisaac
12-22-2011, 01:44 PM
Oooo ur right same with plat purchased maps...