PDA

View Full Version : Expansion not this week

picklewickles
09-17-2019, 03:28 AM
I readed that many people say this week will the expansion but the teaser said that there will be another teaser later so its impossible the expansion to be this week if sts needs more time it would be better to make a major event so they have 2 weeks to work on it
ursoth is after the expansion by the way

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Spooked
09-17-2019, 04:11 AM
Right, if they were to spend time on a "major event" it'll be more than the mere 2 weeks you're waving at.
Anyways, thread's kinda pointless but ill swing you a kudo for the information.
Just let sts do their thing and it'll all be fine, go play outside or socialize in the meantime

Cheers,

Susanne
09-17-2019, 05:38 AM
It's nice and quiet at the moment too. I can browse through the auction at leisure and I've just finished preparations. Yes, time to play outside and socialize not to mention work before the thing I hate.. levelling.

Crocodile
09-17-2019, 06:01 AM
So we going to farm another worthless 71 gear on ursoth? And waste our gold n precious money on the meaningless event?
Hmmm..

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

picklewickles
09-17-2019, 06:26 AM
So we going to farm another worthless 71 gear on ursoth? And waste our gold n precious money on the meaningless event?
Hmmm..

Sent from my SM-G973F using TapatalkI said ursoth is AFTER the expansion not before

Crocodile
09-17-2019, 07:25 AM
I said ursoth is AFTER the expansion not before

Sent from my SM-N935F using TapatalkOpppsss my bad XD

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Spheresome
09-17-2019, 08:46 AM
Since when have players started becoming devs geez there are so many people acting like they know what is going to happen next week or next month when in reality the only people who know that is the devs

picklewickles
09-17-2019, 09:08 AM
Since when have players started becoming devs geez there are so many people acting like they know what is going to happen next week or next month when in reality the only people who know that is the devsLmao i am only saying its not this week because the teaser says there will be another teaser friday and i also never said that i am a dev and this is info that everyone could know and futumsh litterally said the expansion is before ursoth so its confirmed by devs them self

Spheresome
09-17-2019, 09:20 AM
Lmao i am only saying its not this week because the teaser says there will be another teaser friday and i also never said that i am a dev and this is info that everyone could know and futumsh litterally said the expansion is before ursoth so its confirmed by devs them self

Devs have gone back on their own statements countless of times. It wouldn't be a first time.

And this isn't directed solely towards you. Tons of people are spewing crap everywhere in game and on forums

SlaveKnight
09-17-2019, 09:28 AM
Yeah, they need time to work, I just hope they do a good job and give us an amazing expansion, with new farming maps, fixed PvP, good weapons, better class balancing...

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

picklewickles
09-17-2019, 09:30 AM
Devs have gone back on their own statements countless of times. It wouldn't be a first time.

And this isn't directed solely towards you. Tons of people are spewing crap everywhere in game and on forumsMany people are just trying to predict whats going to happen later people that are claiming to be sure what will happen while its not confirmed by devs are just wrong

Kairihearts
09-17-2019, 10:40 AM
It's more then likely another x2 event haha I seriously hope not thought

Gamegrog
09-17-2019, 10:57 AM
Yeah I'm hoping for the best :))

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

picklewickles
09-17-2019, 10:58 AM
It's more then likely another x2 event haha I seriously hope not thoughtOr a "x from bosses event" xd

Ebereasider
09-17-2019, 11:26 AM
Can be harvest event too, it is nearly the time

Inu
09-17-2019, 01:04 PM
There is no way that next week will be the expansion, because new teaser about Rogue and Mage weapons are coming out next week. Don’t believe what people say, they are just acting too much like knowing what’s gonna happen next. Only devs that decide when the new expansion will be release

angeloiloveyou
09-17-2019, 07:43 PM
Next week teaser for rogue 2nd teaser for mage then teaser for mob and next teaser for map 1 by 1 hahaha, next mont no ones ganna be on line, because of slow update and teaser then bye to all and quit all