PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for new events

littleaj
09-18-2019, 09:32 AM
I have ideas for upcoming events!
Halloween could have a headless horseman boss that drops a relic pumpkin smasher which would be like a hammer with a pumpkin head on the end of it and a new farmable hat could be the headless horseman
Thanksgiving new turkey boss that drops chicken wings as weapons like 1 in each hand called the deadly wings.
Christmas could have a new farmable gingerbread outfit and 2 candy cane swords called deadly sweet

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

namca
09-22-2019, 03:27 PM
Awesome ideas !!! I want add also a new weapon shaped spoon with no combos at all ...for those that not like weapon combos or any weapon pvpers use :)

littleaj
10-16-2019, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the idea namco i like it. Also thanks for being positive!

Dollarr
10-23-2019, 01:49 PM
I have ideas for upcoming events!
Halloween could have a headless horseman boss that drops a relic pumpkin smasher which would be like a hammer with a pumpkin head on the end of it and a new farmable hat could be the headless horseman
Thanksgiving new turkey boss that drops chicken wings as weapons like 1 in each hand called the deadly wings.
Christmas could have a new farmable gingerbread outfit and 2 candy cane swords called deadly sweet

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkNice ideas

Servant Of God

littleaj
10-23-2019, 01:52 PM
Nice ideas

Servant Of God Thanks bro! :)

jscolaro41
10-29-2019, 12:09 PM
Would be nice if you add red antler mask for Valentine's event this year

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Igothikal
11-03-2019, 05:07 PM
Saw this tread thought I'd post a thought. I'd like to see a exalted glacial weapon. I've always liked glacials and it would be neat to see. Maybe change the snowflake effect on them to a more deeper blue and run them up the weapon instead of just at the tip. Also I'd love to see a gem with a blue pentagram effect like the one at Xmas the enter and exit portal. Just a thought...

Uptosts
11-04-2019, 03:03 AM
Saw this tread thought I'd post a thought. I'd like to see a exalted glacial weapon. I've always liked glacials and it would be neat to see. Maybe change the snowflake effect on them to a more deeper blue and run them up the weapon instead of just at the tip. Also I'd love to see a gem with a blue pentagram effect like the one at Xmas the enter and exit portal. Just a thought...
Nice ideas sis. And what about Cloud pet/effect or Rain pet/effect. I think these will be new as well , like rainbow pet we got lol.

Igothikal
11-04-2019, 04:57 PM
Nice ideas sis. And what about Cloud pet/effect or Rain pet/effect. I think these will be new as well , like rainbow pet we got lol.
I think a cloud pet would be really cool. What if it contained lightning like dynamo pet? The lightning could be like a bright color with a cloud like haze around you. Cute idea I like it 😊

Igothikal
11-05-2019, 11:26 AM
I also think we need a wolf pet or maybe some type of ex skill where we could morph into like a wolf or bat while in battle. And I know a lot of ppl have mentioned this but new skills would be sweet. Or maybe master skills to make our normal skills more powerful 😊