PDA

View Full Version : plz

Flamesofanger
09-18-2019, 01:51 PM
Devs.

Please. Do not rush the expansion. Take your sweet time working on it as long as you wish!

Razererxx
09-18-2019, 02:33 PM
Definently!

Pinklips
09-18-2019, 02:55 PM
I agree. We don't mind waiting even if it releases on 2020. But the expansion should be good. Arcane legends is just like a small world where we can meet people and make friends, spend time with them and play together just like real life. So it is one of the most unique and awesome game out there and we want AL to continue forever.

m3cy
09-18-2019, 03:01 PM
I agree.+999999

Dont rush devs. Take your time.
Here are some tips.

Test the maps.
Make sure maps are worth running.
Make sure the storyline is good and fit for purpose.
Make sure the maps are nice to run and unique.
Make sure the older items are useful in this expansion, as this will make other maps worth to run.
Dont keep adding new items (gem items), you can but make sure older items are useful to.

DO NOT forget about old items. They can be useful. A new expansion doesnt mean u forget about the past.

DO NOT forget about PVP. This is a major thing in your game. If u get about this and leave it to rot, it will make people quit, already happening.

Another tip. Try to do more DEV plays, where the DEVS can play with us. This will definetly encourage and make people think that STS value this game and its audience.

ALSO. Make a mechanic or a menu. Where we can give feedback on something. Other games have this. I think its very important to keep the game balanced for everyone and fun.

Ty. Do not take any offence devs. Im just giving ideas/feedback that needs to be implemented.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-18-2019, 04:34 PM
Make a badge or some really insane vest helm weapon vanity for the first 25 to hit lv 76. L

Encryptions
09-18-2019, 04:37 PM
Also please make the lv 76 cap a goal for people to reach. Like a reward of an insanely cool vanity for the top 25. Helmet vest and most importantly a weapon vanity.

Perceval
09-18-2019, 05:40 PM
Take it to 2020 if necessary but we're talking a groundbreaking new pvp system, new classes/job change and new skills.

m3cy
09-18-2019, 05:41 PM
Take it to 2020 if necessary but we're talking a groundbreaking new pvp system, new classes and new skills.Yeh

Stephencobear
09-18-2019, 06:08 PM
If you're saying the new armor and weps should all be released right at the start I disagree and think a lot of ppl on that thread also did not want new things to immediately compete with the ebon stuff they just released.

BaronB
09-18-2019, 06:49 PM
Also please make the lv 76 cap a goal for people to reach. Like a reward of an insanely cool vanity for the top 25. Helmet vest and most importantly a weapon vanity.

Says the dude who has 999x 60xp elixirs sitting in inventory heheh xD

1<3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-18-2019, 07:00 PM
Says the dude who has 999x 60xp elixirs sitting in inventory heheh xD

1<3

:D I don't care about losing money, its the people I taught and guided I care about if they lose or gain money. I made so many buy exp kits. I do hope they succeed in making big profits, I hate letting people down.

BaronB
09-18-2019, 07:04 PM
:D I don't care about losing money, its the people I taught and guided I care about if they lose or gain money. I made so many buy exp kits. I do hope they succeed in making big profits, I hate letting people down.

Nah fair play and to be fair I do agree as well having end game should be the main goal/priority for any player as that’s where you should reap the most rewards or gain the most etc, not that it should be easy either!

1<3

Flamesofanger
09-18-2019, 08:42 PM
All the feedback & suggestions for new features.....i feel as if we've wasted our time.

The expansion is looking very dull.

It will be a joke. The 3rd killing joke to put the game to a rest.

2020 Expansion or AL is gone for good. Seriously. @Remiem @Cinco

m3cy
09-18-2019, 08:45 PM
All the feedback & suggestions for new features.....i feel as if we've wasted our time.

The expansion is looking very dull.

It will be a joke. The 3rd killing joke to put the game to a rest.

2020 Expansion or AL is gone for good. Seriously. @Remiem @CincoDw. It hasnt started yet. Main thing is the maps and stuff.

Flamesofanger
09-18-2019, 08:56 PM
Dw. It hasnt started yet. Main thing is the maps and stuff.

People said the same exact thing for the festerfang expansion before it launched.

And now here we are. Shaking our heads.

Don't hold your breath. History repeats itself.

Kingumar
09-18-2019, 09:15 PM
Items interacting with story and quest line just like gleipnir would be awesome.

I really loved Nordr expansion, it was fresh and exciting and there was no gold loot involved just items and eggs.

Please, I just want a good story line which interacts with previous story lines

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Silentkill
09-18-2019, 10:14 PM
after seeing the supposed "Expansion" items in the crafting station....

I strongly recommend the dev's to push this expansion for 2020.

Big. Yikes.

My expectations disappeared....not even low. It's now non-existent....

I am so so so disappointed.

Edit: The new currency design is so bland!

How can I see them?

Grimcry
09-18-2019, 11:34 PM
+1 Definitely take your time and make this expansion better than the last

Spooked
09-19-2019, 01:57 AM
Hey uhm, flames? I know you can see a preview of whats coming up by looking at crafting station etc but i dont feel like you can take a huge dump on the expansion when its not even announced yet, youre entitled to your own opinion, yes, but maybe consider waiting for it to release and try it before shouting the game will 100% die and etc.
You've literally only seen the craftables As of now�� chill my friend

Cheers man, i do stand behind the intention of the thread, did turn really dark really fast tho

Tackled
09-19-2019, 03:11 AM
^^^^^^^^^

Bro you’re taking a huge dump on all their hard work.... Just keep your negativity inside your head or you will find out the hard way through dev consequences, it’s much harder than you think to create a game and keep it running as long as al has. Relax

Susanne
09-19-2019, 03:55 AM
I agree it should be delayed and was thinking the same last night. After all, would anyone pay to read the same book or watch the same film over and over?
Games are about entertainment and I agree with a lot of people when they say the older maps were the best at keeping people interested.
I understand that the devs have worked hard to provide many events this past year but would we need so many events if we had a decent expansion?
As soon as an event is over, a lot of players disappear again..it's like a mass hibernation. Plays havoc with guilds too.
I do pay to play at times (and I'm not ashamed to say it out loud to all the free to play people) I can't afford to keep paying for the same experience and to be honest I've not been getting my purse out quite so much lately.
I hate complaining. I need to lie down. Sorry.

Flamesofanger
09-19-2019, 04:47 AM
I feel as if this thread will be relevant in the near future.

Anyways, this is all i have to say:

shadowronn
09-20-2019, 06:19 AM

Why'd you post about losing 130M in some ebon weapons thing if you did not care?

Encryptions
09-20-2019, 07:07 AM
Why'd you post about losing 130M in some ebon weapons thing if you did not care?

Saying I don't care to lose gold to help people make gold I mean. Its a video game, it does not benefit me irl. It is to pass the time by and to have enjoyment. I like to teach people how to make millions of gold in a matter of a few months. People see me as a bad guy just because they go by what jealous people say about me. If you get to really know me then you will be surprised.

Silentkill
09-20-2019, 07:22 AM
Saying I don't care to lose gold to help people make gold I mean. Its a video game, it does not benefit me irl. It is to pass the time by and to have enjoyment. I like to teach people how to make millions of gold in a matter of a few months. People see me as a bad guy just because they go by what jealous people say about me. If you get to really know me then you will be surprised.

Can confirm Encryptions is a very nice dude