PDA

View Full Version : Need a team.

Jespo
12-22-2011, 03:14 PM
So usually when I join a PUG I end up with some fail team that just rushes everything and gets owned.
I'm a lv57 bird in sewer king gear. It might not be 'legit' gear but I do know how to play and what to do in situations (at least i believe so).
I don't ask any of my friends to help because they are usually lvling/farming Mt.fang. Anyone that is willing to help and actually has an idea of how to work as a team PLEASE add me up. I usually don't accept random request so if possible let me know your from the forums. There is almost no way I can grind the way I want to because everything usually ends up in a failure. Now I'm not saying everyone is like this because every now-and-then I do run into that group that is owning but we don't really stay together all that long. that's all though I would just like to know if anyone is trying to grind for a while. I'll be on all day.

IGN: Jespow Lv57 Bird in sewer king gear..

ooommmggg
12-22-2011, 03:29 PM
wow thats weird- im a level 57 bird in sewer king gear
(screams)
Stalker!

Piosidon
12-22-2011, 03:31 PM
wow thats weird- im a level 57 bird in sewer king gear
(screams)
Stalker!
Well my 58 bird uses sewer stuff too

Walkhardd
12-22-2011, 03:49 PM
I kno how frusterating this can be..I lvled my alt to 65 not too long ago..it was almost impossible for me to find a decent pug in nuris..I honestly feel like the quality of players now is not very good :/ gl tho..youll get through it eventually! Haha

Jespo
12-22-2011, 03:52 PM
Hopefully. Thank you though :)