PDA

View Full Version : Do YOU want to star in the Pocket Legends Novella?

Bronxman2012
12-22-2011, 04:02 PM
As you know, beginning Tuesday, January 03, I will be writing a Pocket Legends Novella. However, who will star as the main character?

YOU DECIDE!!!

If you want to be the main character for this novella, write a paragraph (200 words or less) as to why you should be the protagonist.

Also, if you want to be one of the antagonists, write a comparable paragraph.

Dark Forest begins in two weeks. Visit it again ...

... for the first time.

Arthanos
12-24-2011, 01:46 AM
Arthagn(Athanos, except, yunno. Its midieval.)
My character, Arthagn, should be the main character for a ton of reasons, including his NAME!
Arthagn sounds like a heroe's name, no? I mean, atleast to me.
(I mean absolutely none of the insults, just adding some flavor to my reasons :D) Arthagn is also very brave. He's a bird, and birds arent the sidekicks. Theyre not flailing meat-shields, like bears. Theyre not healing pack mules like elves. Theyre the guys who get the job done, and do it right. In a trio of a bird, an elf, and a bear, the elf would be the hot chick who love/hates the bird. The bird would be the cocky yet skilled protagonist. And the bear would be the badass who dies to save the world.
Lastly, Arthagn is a unique hero with a unique back-story, which I will post in a fan-fic later on.
Peace, Artha(g)nos.

superme
01-22-2012, 04:16 PM
Birds have to be reved all the time u know.

Jugernugett
02-14-2012, 06:57 AM
Ok jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnuuuuuuugggggggggeeeeeeeeet

Jugernugett
02-14-2012, 06:57 AM
:banana::smiley_simmons::cool: