PDA

View Full Version : This guy

Iron.Emma
09-20-2019, 03:35 AM

Riskings
09-20-2019, 03:47 AM
All is clear in the photo, you can try pming this person , he is selling the IGN , ty. Please ban . His mage IGN is Xpromage. Hes been scamming people and selling that ign.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190920/42cdcdab65e0d50e0315f8ef707de222.jpg

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190920/fe0992c87715dc51f0625033418a8e0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spooked
09-20-2019, 03:48 AM
All is clear in the photo, you can try pming this person , he is selling the IGN , ty. Please ban . His mage IGN is Xpromage. Hes been scamming people and selling that ign.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190920/42cdcdab65e0d50e0315f8ef707de222.jpg

Cool but how can we know hes actually scamming people?
Without proof its hard to condemn someone on their actions.
It indeed looks fishy, but i have alot of lv1's with IGNS aswell which i dont lv up simply because i use them to preserve several IGNS.

Cheers,

Iron.Emma
09-20-2019, 03:49 AM
Cool but how can we know hes actually scamming people?
Without proof its hard to condemn someone on their actions.
It indeed looks fishy, but i have alot of lv1's with IGNS aswell which i dont lv up simply because i use them to preserve several IGNS.

Cheers,If you looked at the photo carefully or chat with him , you'll know

Spooked
09-20-2019, 04:12 AM
If you looked at the photo carefully or chat with him , you'll know

How can i possibly tell hes a scammer from simply looking at the photo?

picklewickles
09-20-2019, 05:46 AM
..................I think stuff like this is against the ToS to avoid scam

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Dalmony
09-20-2019, 06:53 AM
How can i possibly tell hes a scammer from simply looking at the photo?Pet name and guild are "sell ign" etc.

You can't tell if scammer or not though. Which is why OP should have sent this to support instead of making such claims publicly on forum -_-

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Razererxx
09-20-2019, 05:05 PM
Interesting how many "detectives" are out here yet if you posted ss of sth like this it should be immediate ban.It is clearly this is acc seller and probably scammer(they usually come in pack lol)

Kyptix
09-21-2019, 10:08 AM
literally says "sell ign"
and "sellignchill"
why no bad lol

Iron.Emma
09-21-2019, 10:10 AM
literally says "sell ign"
and "sellignchill"
why no bad lolPeople are salty , i was just posting the screenshot because of which they started TT in the post [emoji23]

Regifter
10-01-2019, 05:31 AM
Well I actually have evidence that supports this claim on him trying to sell ign's and actually scamming people. I have screenshots of our chat when I went vigilante mode and spy mode so if any mods want me to post it here or pm me the evidence hmu :) Actually this isn't his first time selling ign's. Have proof from our chat in fb supporting this claim.

Ebereasider
10-01-2019, 06:11 AM
if any mods want me to post it here or pm me the evidence hmu :) Actually this isn't his first time selling ign's. Have proof from our chat in fb supporting this claim.
Posting scamming accusations here is against forum rules. And rather than mods, you should email them directly to STS support

Hello, Legends!

We'd like to remind you all about scams. They aren't any fun and we'd like to give you the tools to help avoid them!

- I've seen a scammer in game. What should I do?

Please send us an email to support@spacetimestudios.com with the details. Screenshots and any other relevant information helps!

- But isn't it good that we warn the community about these people by posting on the forums?

Posting about it on the forums only opens to door to drama and insults, which is no fun for anyone. Malicious rumors can also start this way and it is best for our support team to verify the actions and take action as appropriate. The best policy in any online interaction is to remind your friends to remain vigilant and double check your trades!

Scll
10-01-2019, 08:03 AM
I mean u bought u lie and iron ign too , shouldn't u get banned for that?

Chronox
10-01-2019, 07:30 PM
Oh mcrit, you bought ign lie from that dude named even and you bought ign iron from bloody, so u should be banned as well .-. As far as ik all ya are scammers and TOS breakers so idc

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Spooked
10-02-2019, 06:24 AM
Oh mcrit, you bought ign lie from that dude named even and you bought ign iron from bloody, so u should be banned as well .-. As far as ik all ya are scammers and TOS breakers so idc

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

tos breakers, yes, but i do not think people who sell ign with the intention of actually selling the IGNS are also scammers.
There should be a clear line between TOS breakers and scammers.