PDA

View Full Version : Idea for expansion

InsanitrisesAL
09-23-2019, 02:17 PM
Okay guys so I know this is a really old feature that isn't used anymore , I think during the new expansion its time to think outside the box with popular ideas maybe its a good time to get as much feedback as possible for the best possible outcome , but anyways here is my idea., I think you should make a new raid boss and I have a few ideas . maybe make the raid boss drop items required to craft a mini version of the boss , this pet could grant you bonus boss damage towards the boss or a cool aura , the loot table could be something like this ; Arcane fossils , egg shells pieces (from stampy craft) possibly a crate that has a fairly low drop chance from the boss to preserve cost , common - legendary equipment for now maybe set items for vardan valley expand later . possibly pieces of the new vanity set , my ideas for the raid boss ; I think hydra and interested were a huge success , mainly infest cause I dropped a more arti shadow when it was 30 mil :$ those were the days . I think it would be cool to implement a raid boss with similar mechanics to syrilax , by that i mean disappearing for a few seconds possibly underground if its a mole boss , or maybe add a raid boss with fast mobility or stun and possibly make I larger map for it. Some thing else that would be cool is making a raid boss in a previous expansion , maybe a kraken boss in kraken isle to drop hemingleva gear for a limited time :) just some thoughts . creatures that I would love to see as a raid boss ; The mythical Basilisk oh yes the death gazer :3 , Bigfoot , Corrupt soul of the watch possibly a ghostly theme like the mariner reef , a giant armored version of the dogs in dead city (drawing a blank here) , A giant Demonic construct , ( variant of the undead construct in m5 or 6 can't remember :) thanks for reading comment what creatures you might want to see below :)

Agirlnamedbob
09-23-2019, 03:15 PM
Soooo these ideas are for next year's expansion?? If it's for this one your pretty late I think xD

Lethoiun
09-23-2019, 03:44 PM
I'm sorry, I stopped reading because the structure is giving me a headache, but whatever it is. Sure.

InsanitrisesAL
09-23-2019, 03:55 PM
I'm sorry, I stopped reading because the structure is giving me a headache, but whatever it is. Sure.

Sorry I was excited hehe I'm in a very good mood :)

Spooked
09-23-2019, 04:27 PM
Paragraphs.

|Ares|
09-23-2019, 04:34 PM
Suddenly, I can't read.

InsanitrisesAL
09-23-2019, 05:22 PM
Suddenly, I can't read.

I wonder when that happened XD hahahaha the humanity

Player4L
09-23-2019, 06:59 PM