View Full Version : GL Value

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
09-23-2019, 03:36 PM
Will GL gear go down in price when event is over . Or is it allways valuble?

QuaseT
09-23-2019, 03:38 PM
Usually less people will use it after event and will sell it. However thats just a theoretical explanation, most of the time it does not make much difference the first few weeks.

BaronB
09-23-2019, 03:39 PM
Will GL gear go down in price when event is over . Or is it allways valuble?

Will always be valuable however demand will go down after the event most likely

1<3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
09-23-2019, 03:40 PM
Ok thanks friends 💖👍

Allset
09-23-2019, 08:11 PM
It's always valuable because you can farm gold loot in ESG or M6 even when there is no event. But during this event GL makes a big difference... Items in auc or priced because of their gl.

BaronB
09-24-2019, 12:40 AM
Thanks to this post, decided to make a "quick" stream on the difference in goldloot, I was running with 445gl and Alienxkush with 715gl. whopping 270gl difference >.<

We both zeroed our gold and we run until whenever i reached 1mil gold (which only took an hour!) and then compared to what he had looted by the time i hit that goal.

The link of course...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP8Kz1VYoE0

Dont want to be giving too many spoilers away but to skip all the runs you can just fast forward towards to last min to find out the result ^.^

The amount that can be earned in such a short space of time in this event really is a god send an hope you might find the results as interesting as i did ^.^

1 <3

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
09-24-2019, 01:17 AM
Thanks to this post, decided to make a "quick" stream on the difference in goldloot, I was running with 445gl and Alienxkush with 715gl. whopping 270gl difference >.<

We both zeroed our gold and we run until whenever i reached 1mil gold (which only took an hour!) and then compared to what he had looted by the time i hit that goal.

The link of course...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP8Kz1VYoE0

Dont want to be giving too many spoilers away but to skip all the runs you can just fast forward towards to last min to find out the result ^.^

The amount that can be earned in such a short space of time in this event really is a god send an hope you might find the results as interesting as i did ^.^

1 <3

Wow 1M in one hour (*.*) that is epic

BaronB
09-24-2019, 01:19 AM
Wow 1M in one hour (*.*) that is epic

Thank you but I can promise you my fingers are absolutely killing me [emoji85]

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
09-24-2019, 01:24 AM
Thank you but I can promise you my fingers are absolutely killing me [emoji85]

Well sts wasnt going to make it easy 😅