The simple answer is "Awakes"
Belive or no , this thing killed the game Terra

Изпратено от моят Redmi 7 с помощта на Tapatalk

Inu
09-24-2019, 01:51 AM
The simple answer is "Awakes"
Belive or no , this thing killed the game Terra

I think it’s not only Awakens, but also the Speed sets.
People who don’t have Speed sets hard to kill people who acquired Speed sets. Example, with Speed sets you are easier to escape when your hp is low and easier to chase who doesn’t have Speed sets.

Ciuazeba
09-24-2019, 06:17 AM
That why the pvp 41 is dead??? The best lvl for pvp

RoboMinior
09-24-2019, 06:41 AM
Guus just think. Most of prices of items are just because of awake. Before the awake realese it was diffrent. Also the awakes dissbalance the pvp and makes the pvp gears expensive asf

Jessiej
09-24-2019, 08:22 AM
Guus just think. Most of prices of items are just because of awake. Before the awake realese it was diffrent. Also the awakes dissbalance the pvp and makes the pvp gears expensive asf

Awakens ,speed sets, pet system, jewels
Ruining pvp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kissaura
10-03-2019, 09:20 AM
Awakens ,speed sets, pet system, jewels
Ruining pvp

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI agree and I think sts knows this, and instead of nerfing awakens based on certain levels and speed sets inside of PvP zones for every level, they let it die. I think they're too afraid of the community being upset.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
10-04-2019, 02:57 PM
A pvp mode where , Awakes, speed set and house buffs are disabled would solve the problem I’d think.

The reason why sts doesn’t do it is because if they do, they’ll lose money from the awake gems from store. Since that’s their main source of income.

Personally, I like the House Buffs and Pet slots. I just didn’t like the other things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoboMinior
10-04-2019, 03:21 PM
A pvp mode where , Awakes, speed set and house buffs are disabled would solve the problem I’d think.

The reason why sts doesn’t do it is because if they do, they’ll lose money from the awake gems from store. Since that’s their main source of income.

Personally, I like the House Buffs and Pet slots. I just didn’t like the other things.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI like them too but that's true. That's their main source for money, but also the thing that ruins the PVP

Lethoiun
10-04-2019, 04:39 PM
The answer is obvious, but they just won't do it

shadowronn
10-04-2019, 11:49 PM
Putting some thought into this:
STS will lose sales from awaken but not all their sales, people use awakens for PvP and PvE, so they will only lose a portion of their sales as people will keep aiming for higher gold loot. Now given that PvP is rarely active I don’t think they’ll lose a whole lot of money. Probably just some outrage from people who have spent a lot of money on awakens. To counter the effect of losing sales they could sell PvP specific gear that works only in the new PvP map for plat in store. Again my logic could be fatally flawed.