PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays to STS (Join Me, Community!!)

MimeRifle
12-23-2011, 08:05 AM
Hello Everyone!

I was hoping to do something different with my 500th post, and what better thing than to add to the wonderful collection of holiday wishes and greetings that have been shared here on the forum.

In this age of technology, the most amazing things happen. As I think back on this crazy year of 2011, my heart is warmed with memories of many laughs and great times I've had with players all over the world. We all come from different backgrounds, different cultures - we are of different ages, speak different languages, and yet we are brought together to have good times doing something that entertains us all. It reminds us, I think, how similar we are, what we have in common, all of us people, in so many ways - no matter where we come from.

To the creators and supporting staff at Spacetime Studios I offer my most heartfelt wishes for a Happy Holiday Season!!! You have produced really great games, and around your creation has formed a really awesome community of fans & friends which I'm happy and proud to be a part of!!

Join me, my fellow game lovers - those who I have gotten to know so well, and those I haven't yet met - in wishing our friends at STS a Happy Holidays!! C'mon!!

Fairy
12-23-2011, 08:14 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Awesome!!!

Merry christmas to you and your family!

:love_heart: spread the love :love_heart:

Engelhard
12-23-2011, 08:17 AM
Thank you and a Merry Christmas to you too.

Skeletonlord
12-23-2011, 08:37 AM
Thanks STS for having a absolutely awesome community of awesome people who I have met during my time here. I have loved everyone here and I wish everyone the best of luck!

MimeRifle
12-23-2011, 09:10 AM
<3 Peace on Earth <3
<3 Goodwill toward men <3
<3 Spread the Love!! <3

Snakespeare
12-23-2011, 09:16 AM
Happy Solstice, STS! We hope the holidays find you surrounded by the warmth and love of your families. May the New Year bring you prosperity. We're looking forward to the new games! It will be fun. :)

ninjaduck
12-23-2011, 09:25 AM
*edited* :d

MimeRifle
12-23-2011, 09:26 AM
Why troll a kind and thoughtful post?

Why not ignore a troll?? ;) Happy Holidays Ninja!! Love the SIG!!! :D

adidaman
12-23-2011, 09:34 AM

Feeding him won't help (: let him curl back up under his drawbridge

ninjaduck
12-23-2011, 10:16 AM

Why not ignore a troll?? ;) Happy Holidays Ninja!! Love the SIG!!! :D

Sorry lol, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of yall!!!

Im visiting my parents and staying for the night, im on the road at the moment! Byeee!

Fortress
12-23-2011, 11:14 AM
:snowman: Happy Holidays everyone! :snowman:
Merry Christmas to all!

<3 Spread the love <3

PatsoeGamer
12-24-2011, 01:32 PM
Happy Holidays!