PDA

View Full Version : Random question...

Axel_crx
09-25-2019, 11:57 AM
Is giving some free kills in ctf to a friend for pvp aps bannable? Cause I mean literally we never see people doing pvp so it's hard to actually get them that way... also there's no pvp lb so it doesn't affect anyone...

arcanefid
09-25-2019, 11:59 AM
Justg once said that dummy farming is not bannable, but he isn't a part of the STS team now, and a more recent post from STS devs says that being unfair in the game might get you banned.

In short, based on the most recent dev/mod post related to dummy farming, you can get banned for it.

Axel_crx
09-25-2019, 12:04 PM
Justg once said that dummy farming is not bannable, but he isn't a part of the STS team now, and a more recent post from STS devs says that being unfair in the game might get you banned.

In short, based on the most recent dev/mod post related to dummy farming, you can get banned for it.Well I hope sts makes another update on that topic. Also I just looked at a 2013 post and once they said kill farming wasn't bannable but yeah that was a long time ago, had pvp lb too

arcanefid
09-25-2019, 12:21 PM
Well I hope sts makes another update on that topic. Also I just looked at a 2013 post and once they said kill farming wasn't bannable but yeah that was a long time ago, had pvp lb too

I am sure Remiem or Cinco posted somewhere about it recently, and they said it is bannable. I will post a link if I can find the thread somewhere.

|Ares|
09-26-2019, 06:22 AM
Is giving some free kills in ctf to a friend for pvp aps bannable? Cause I mean literally we never see people doing pvp so it's hard to actually get them that way... also there's no pvp lb so it doesn't affect anyone...

But pvp kills as the aps counts for the Top Player Lb so how is that not affecting anyone? Since you gain the aps in wrong way?