PDA

View Full Version : YouTube or Twitch

BaronB
09-26-2019, 05:19 AM
So as some of you might be aware by now, I’ve been Live streaming nearly most evening for the last couple weeks between 1-3 hours average, my sessions of the game whenever I’m not in “NPC” mode.

With the expansion due to hit us later today, I will be Live Streaming as the action happens but my question for you my fellow Arlorians is this...

Where would you prefer to watch the LiveStream...

Twitch.tv or on YouTube.com

Thank you ^.^

1<3

(Ps. Please note.. my streams are NOT “family friendly”... I do try my best but I do have a mouth of a sailor *facepalm*)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rehired
09-26-2019, 05:22 AM
i’m getting a Twitch vibe [emoji3064] but everyone has a YouTube account...

Sent from Space with the ISS ThinkPad

Motherless_Child
09-26-2019, 05:51 AM
So as some of you might be aware by now, I’ve been Live streaming nearly most evening for the last couple weeks between 1-3 hours average, my sessions of the game whenever I’m not in “NPC” mode.

With the expansion due to hit us later today, I will be Live Streaming as the action happens but my question for you my fellow Arlorians is this...

Where would you prefer to watch the LiveStream...

Twitch.tv or on YouTube.com

Thank you ^.^

1<3

(Ps. Please note.. my streams are NOT “family friendly”... I do try my best but I do have a mouth of a sailor *facepalm*)

LOL....

As a former sailor myself, I'd say that your words are very acceptable....

YouTube.

BaronB
09-26-2019, 06:02 AM
i’m getting a Twitch vibe [emoji3064] but everyone has a YouTube account...

Sent from Space with the ISS ThinkPad

I do usually stream on twitch and then upload the stream to YouTube but have noticed more AL players use YouTube, wasn’t sure if it was due to just general preference or ease of use [emoji85] thank you!

1 <3

BaronB
09-26-2019, 06:04 AM
LOL....

As a former sailor myself, I'd say that your words are very acceptable....

YouTube.

[emoji23][emoji23]

Thank you [emoji4]

1<3

FunctionRed
09-26-2019, 06:41 AM
I think twitch is better, I personally enjoy chill stream but you can also put some videos on YouTube from twitch. But for YouTube, you can put specific(educational maybe?) videos like when you did the comparison between gl differences in the event.
Anyway man best of luck to you :)

ASUS_Z012D cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Regifter
09-26-2019, 07:11 AM
Sorry for posting it here, I don't know where to post it. but here is my rogue for my sig order. Thanks!

Susanne
09-26-2019, 10:13 AM
I like YouTube because I can go somewhere alone and watch without disturbing the tribe I live with. It's whatever is best for you though. Go with the majority.

BaronB
09-26-2019, 10:55 AM
Well seeing by popular opinion that Youtube is the way forward...

I am now Live streaming a warm up to the event and will be Live for the rest of the evening... well probabbly the next 12+ hours XD

Channel is Blazinbaron

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl6f1R_K9BU

1 <3