PDA

View Full Version : Things that should be done

Zuxer
09-26-2019, 07:30 AM
Hello everyone !

As we see the population of the game is decreasing! ... So we have to support Devs with our ideas as this game was the favorite game for many children
In my opinion the Devs should be doing the following [emoji1313]

Languages :
Adding more languages to the game would be useful as there are foreigners that does play PL ... I believe that there are some young children that aren’t perfect in English but they would Play this game if they are able to communicate with others .. it would be Awesome if Sts started adding French language to the game ..

The Gold
In my opinion the gold Events should decrease as we see people are having punch of gold nowadays which is making gold as a meaningless thing ...

PvP
PvP levels should be fixed and the new low lvl elites should be pushed up to the higher levels instead of lower levels or just making them for the PvE and ban then in the PvP arenas ..

I’d like to hear your opinions about this thread [emoji3590]

plpr
09-26-2019, 11:08 AM
Don’t want to offend your thread but there have been easily a hundred threads made in the past few months with thousands of replies agreeing and hoping the changes they suggested would be implemented. I don’t think a single one has been introduced into the game. Adding languages to the game would probably require going through the entire game and hand typing different languages which isn’t going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zuxer
09-26-2019, 11:11 AM
Don’t want to offend your thread but there have been easily a hundred threads made in the past few months with thousands of replies agreeing and hoping the changes they suggested would be implemented. I don’t think a single one has been introduced into the game. Adding languages to the game would probably require going through the entire game and hand typing different languages which isn’t going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know ... ppl have been requesting on adding more languages to PL specially the French .. but yea it needs much effort I know

Kingzila
11-06-2019, 11:45 AM
Hello everyone !

As we see the population of the game is decreasing! ... So we have to support Devs with our ideas as this game was the favorite game for many children
In my opinion the Devs should be doing the following [emoji1313]

Languages :
Adding more languages to the game would be useful as there are foreigners that does play PL ... I believe that there are some young children that aren’t perfect in English but they would Play this game if they are able to communicate with others .. it would be Awesome if Sts started adding French language to the game ..

The Gold
In my opinion the gold Events should decrease as we see people are having punch of gold nowadays which is making gold as a meaningless thing ...

PvP
PvP levels should be fixed and the new low lvl elites should be pushed up to the higher levels instead of lower levels or just making them for the PvE and ban then in the PvP arenas ..

I’d like to hear your opinions about this thread [emoji3590]

Things that should NOT be done*
there you go fixed that for you.

Zuxer
11-06-2019, 11:59 AM
Thanks Random, but I don’t want corrections [emoji23]