PDA

View Full Version : Sts, can you bring back zhu aura pls?

Fliq
09-26-2019, 02:06 PM
thanks for 76 expension

Cheers

Iron.Emma
09-26-2019, 02:13 PM
thanks for 76 expension

CheersThey removed zhulong aura?

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Cinco
09-26-2019, 02:18 PM
This was done to make it consistent with other pets.

Fliq
09-26-2019, 02:19 PM
They removed zhulong aura?

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalkyes for now zhulong should hit to mobs for aura

Iron.Emma
09-26-2019, 02:20 PM
This was done to make it consistent with other pets.Ok ty

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Silentkill
09-26-2019, 02:23 PM
Glad they done it (I own zhulong)

Fliq
09-26-2019, 02:34 PM
still zhu hasnt got aura in Traveler Outpost or something like map since 76 expension update...

Snowdager
09-26-2019, 07:28 PM
*sees price drop lower and lower, feels terrible for those who hoarded zulong*

Perceval
09-26-2019, 09:55 PM

Why wasn't this done before you advertised it as a special aura pet?

TheMadElf
09-26-2019, 10:56 PM
Seriously can't understand why you gotta nerf zhulong most ppl wasted over 60m on this pet..

Al_Istealthl
09-27-2019, 12:50 AM
Zhulong hasnt been over 60m for months

slaaayerrr
09-27-2019, 01:50 AM

its really GREAT JOB, sts, bravo!

zhulong: useless aura getting nerfed and now its more useless (pet 30m+)
venim: got reported many times by many people about that op broken ability in pvp, nothing changed (pet 200-300k)

Genius
09-27-2019, 01:56 AM

This was long due. Thank you.

Lim Weibin
09-27-2019, 02:44 AM
Was always meant to have no special auras since there wasn’t any specific input regarding the pet’s aura besides the normal heroic pet aura around it. Thank you devs. :)

Regifter
09-27-2019, 05:17 AM
Time to buy zhulong xD

Crosified as Cros
09-27-2019, 11:09 PM
Feels terrible, spends 99m+ for craft and this happens, can sts gave us a free tea or something ����

Ciuazeba
09-28-2019, 09:11 AM
Finaly ty sts for leave the zhu aura because mishi don't have the blue aura in town

Perceval
09-28-2019, 02:01 PM
I'll find the thread and quote cinco on this but someone once asked why such a expensive craft requirement for zhulong and he said "because it's a special aura pet".

Gammy
09-28-2019, 02:53 PM
Yep cinco we need zhulong aura back . Thats was the only reason each one of us wasted too much cash for that pet because it was different from the rest pets . I request you to bring it back :/

Sent from my vivo 1806 using Tapatalk

Silentkill
09-28-2019, 03:16 PM
Feels like a scam by StS, I personally dont mind it being gone, but its not fair for others who like the aura and payed for it, and you even announced it as a special aura pet.

Bad move.

BaronB
09-28-2019, 03:19 PM
To be frank..

I literally paid the 1850 plats to buy the egg specifically to sit AFK and look pretty >.<

Pretty gutted it was removed without any warnings or an offer to re egg the pet so I can at least sell or give away but meh >.<

1<3

arcanefid
09-28-2019, 03:44 PM
To be frank..

I literally paid the 1850 plats to buy the egg specifically to sit AFK and look pretty >.<

Pretty gutted it was removed without any warnings or an offer to re egg the pet so I can at least sell or give away but meh >.<

1<3

Same here. I woulda taken at least a Heroic Samael for the same price. :P

Yo devs, at least make his aura another color? XD

Spooked
09-28-2019, 04:05 PM
Feels like a scam by StS, I personally dont mind it being gone, but its not fair for others who like the aura and payed for it, and you even announced it as a special aura pet.

Bad move.

I agree, instead of lowering the aura brightness or making it a tad smaller they have to completely abolish it.
I feel kind of scammed since it was indeed false advertising

Perceval
09-28-2019, 05:33 PM
The only issue was the brightness of the aura. Just dim it down.

Eriel Delgado
09-28-2019, 05:57 PM
I'm sure the sole reason behind this decision was due to players experiencing fps drops as soon 4+ zhulongs in towns! Not everybody runs the game on phones with high processors and Ram memory.

Perceval
09-28-2019, 06:24 PM
I'm sure the sole reason behind this decision was due to players experiencing fps drops as soon 4+ zhulongs in towns! Not everybody runs the game on phones with high processors and Ram memory.

But para gems were just fine... Lol

Darkrai
09-28-2019, 06:38 PM

i mean they could just make the aua smaller or less bright,i dont own one myself but i can see why people would purely open the egg for looks

Gammy
09-29-2019, 04:29 AM
yep devs we are waiting your reply over this

Spooked
09-29-2019, 04:57 AM
We deserve atleast a compensation for this. Either let us Re-Egg it or give us back some kind of compensation if you do decide to let it stay this way.
This egg is incredibly expensive and was explicitely advertised as a Special aura pet.
When we get done dirty like this it adds to the many reason i should quit this game in the first place.
Saddens me to see how my hype for the expansion went from 100 to 0 real quick.
But its STS after all, when a banner is wrongly placed they jump right on it, but when they -no matter how you look at it-
Screw the people who DID pay a crap load of money for a pet they believed wasnt gonna be nerfed to the extend its just one of those normal heroics again.
Now, STS has done some great work on listening to the community, you cant deny that in any circumstances, but i believe this should be changed because i still feel straight up taken the piss out.
But oh well, time will tell.

Cheers,

Gammy
09-29-2019, 05:44 AM
We deserve atleast a compensation for this. Either let us Re-Egg it or give us back some kind of compensation if you do decide to let it stay this way.
This egg is incredibly expensive and was explicitely advertised as a Special aura pet.
When we get done dirty like this it adds to the many reason i should quit this game in the first place.
Saddens me to see how my hype for the expansion went from 100 to 0 real quick.
But its STS after all, when a banner is wrongly placed they jump right on it, but when they -no matter how you look at it-
Screw the people who DID pay a crap load of money for a pet they believed wasnt gonna be nerfed to the extend its just one of those normal heroics again.
Now, STS has done some great work on listening to the community, you cant deny that in any circumstances, but i believe this should be changed because i still feel straight up taken the piss out.
But oh well, time will tell.

Cheers,yep you are absolutely right either give us compensation or bring the aura back

AKILIOS
09-29-2019, 05:50 AM
The best part about this is you guys really think sts is going to REVERT zhu back LOL!!!!!.
They didnt bring back para and eyes but you guys honestly believe theyre going to bring back zhu aura.

Spooked
09-29-2019, 05:51 AM
The best part about this is you guys really think sts is going to REVERT zhu back LOL!!!!!.
They didnt bring back para and eyes but you guys honestly believe theyre going to bring back zhu aura.

Bringing an item back and changing an aura are two completely different things.
Just another one of those dumb rash replies, but oh well.

Gammy
09-29-2019, 05:52 AM
para and eyes was not supposed to be brought back they were bound to event items like frankenstien medusa vanity

Susanne
09-29-2019, 06:27 AM
I was one of the first to get para gem, in fact I got two, one on each character. I hated the aura so much I took it out and of course I lost it but it was way to bright.
More people got them and there was loads of complaints. People were getting headaches etc. Sts dumbed it down but imo it was still too bright.
I still have my other para because I did a stupid thing, I slotted into my level 36 mythic.
I would rather have something that helped me get through a difficult map than stand around in a town lit up like a Christmas tree.

Perceval
09-29-2019, 06:49 AM

You know they didn't remove the para gem aura right?

AKILIOS
09-29-2019, 10:26 AM
fair enough

Al_Istealthl
09-29-2019, 10:57 AM

Bad move.

It still has the aura, just not in towns. Sts did not change the functionality of the pet in pve or pvp. If people decided to pay 10s of millions of gold purely for a cosmetic aura then that is their own fault. Btw, sts owns every account, item, and piece of gold in the game. Sts cant scam you.

People complaining about cosmetics lmao

Asadreucata
09-29-2019, 11:03 AM
I think its better to back aura too

Ebereasider
09-29-2019, 11:45 AM
As the former CEO would've said:

You'll be ok :D

Anehazaz
09-29-2019, 01:07 PM
I must be only person who didn’t want that pet because of its aura...ok the first time for a laugh but I would have been embarrassed xD

Asadreucata
09-29-2019, 01:59 PM
Zhulong had aura so its not fair for those who are the owners to remove the aura

Fliq
09-29-2019, 02:38 PM
we all know we bought zhu for his aura and we are want it back, thanks

Gammy
09-29-2019, 02:40 PM
Cinco and other devs we are waiting your reply onto this . Its aura was the only reaso for each one of us to buy that pet :/

Ebereasider
09-29-2019, 03:04 PM
Cinco and other devs we are waiting your reply onto this . Its aura was the only reaso for each one of us to buy that pet :/
They have already replied multiple times:

It wasn't meant to be there in town, just like with other pets.

It shows up when he attacks, just like other pets.

Patingo
09-29-2019, 07:03 PM
It still has the aura, just not in towns. Sts did not change the functionality of the pet in pve or pvp. If people decided to pay 10s of millions of gold purely for a cosmetic aura then that is their own fault. Btw, sts owns every account, item, and piece of gold in the game. Sts cant scam you.

People complaining about cosmetics lmao

Some people spent Real money for these eggs. And sts doesn’t own the gold... it’s generated by the players. Sts doesn’t own my account either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ebereasider
09-29-2019, 07:33 PM
And sts doesn’t own the gold... it’s generated by the players. Sts doesn’t own my account either
Um... Terms of Service (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71335-Arcane-Legends-Terms-of-Service) (you have agreed with them by logging in) says otherwise:

(h) Account and Virtual Item Ownership
You may not buy, sell, give or trade any account, nor attempt to buy, sell, give or trade any account. SPACETIME owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears in game. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any other attributes associated with an account.

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
09-30-2019, 02:48 AM
Did that aura do anything?

Lim Weibin
09-30-2019, 02:49 AM

Nothing at all, it’s just purely for looks and effects.

Tackled
09-30-2019, 02:50 AM

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
09-30-2019, 02:55 AM

It sure was intimidating Xv it made zuhlong look like the ultimate pet

slaaayerrr
09-30-2019, 04:05 AM

that aura was healing when pet summoned, doesnt matter if u were or werent in fight, and it was usefull for example in pvp when u need heal but cant go into fight, just use zhulong and it heals without attacking
for now: zhulong need to attack enemy to activate aura

Al_Istealthl
09-30-2019, 05:23 AM
Some people spent Real money for these eggs. And sts doesn’t own the gold... it’s generated by the players. Sts doesn’t own my account either.

Sts does own the gold and they do own your account. I suggest you learn how terms of service works in mmorpgs: you own nothing in this game

Spooked
09-30-2019, 08:58 AM
Yes, sts has responded, but due to their lack of maintenance the pet stayed the wrong way for a long period of time,
And while that should not have been the case, the pet has been bought alot by players who were under the impression it wouldnt change.
Dramastically Changing it a year after its initial release makes no sense, and i still believe we should be compensated for it, because this is not how the pet was initially advertised, its like buying a TV but a year after the purchase you get half of the channels you initially paid for.

Ill keep bumping it

Cheers,

arcanefid
09-30-2019, 04:54 PM
Yes, sts has responded, but due to their lack of maintenance the pet stayed the wrong way for a long period of time,
And while that should not have been the case, the pet has been bought alot by players who were under the impression it wouldnt change.
Dramastically Changing it a year after its initial release makes no sense, and i still believe we should be compensated for it, because this is not how the pet was initially advertised, its like buying a TV but a year after the purchase you get half of the channels you initially paid for.

Ill keep bumping it

Cheers,

It's not the first time that the players have literally been lied to about things. And unfortunately, we rarely had any good ending with those cases.

mod
09-30-2019, 05:10 PM
Sts ruined zhulong by making him so common that many players on older devices couldn't handle all of the auras.
Had sts not rereleased this pet in a crate, this wouldn't have never been a problem and nobody would have wasted their gold.

Sasamon
09-30-2019, 08:18 PM
Zhulong do still have his aura, but in maps not in cities just like the other pets.

Ppl complaining that Zhu was released as an "aura pet" as if sts removed it at all. Not true. The aura still theres u just need to hit a mob.

4+ Zhulongs in town gives headache and lag the device from many players.

For those who are mad because wanted to show off the Aura's pet just make a pt and get in a map. Problem solved.

You'll be ok.

Lim Weibin
09-30-2019, 08:45 PM
Zhulong do still have his aura, but in maps not in cities just like the other pets.

Ppl complaining that Zhu was released as an "aura pet" as if sts removed it at all. Not true. The aura still theres u just need to hit a mob.

4+ Zhulongs in town gives headache and lag the device from many players.

For those who are mad because wanted to show off the Aura's pet just make a pt and get in a map. Problem solved.

You'll be ok.

Was literally waiting for someone to quote Justg famous quote. :)

AKILIOS
10-01-2019, 02:31 AM
^ a simple fix would be 1.5k plat for zhulong aura in town. Anyone that is willing to payup gets to have the aura in town

Luciano Lobo
10-01-2019, 07:31 AM
Finally, it was really annoying to see 10+ people in town with it

~LUCKYLOBO~

Perceval
10-01-2019, 11:52 AM
Release a diamond studded jacket > let people pay $$$ for it > remove the diamonds.

Like, ya know we all would've been happy buying a mishi for 5% of Zhulongs price lol. He even looks better.

Wonder who will splash $$$ on anything shiny STS releases from now on.

Ebereasider
10-01-2019, 12:10 PM
Wonder who will splash $$$ on anything shiny STS releases from now on.
That'd be good for the eyes and STS is cutting down on shines for a while now anyways

Allset
10-01-2019, 03:47 PM
My daughter loved the glow she thought that’s what made it the best pet lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Soyeonara
10-01-2019, 04:48 PM
For my perspective, it is not fair to players that own this pet just purely for that beautiful aura. Even I don't have this Zhulong, I can feel how been cheated by STS as they have announced this pet is very special one in-game at first place, but then it been 'nerfed' for just some reasons. I think the Zhulong's owners should have right to get the compensation, any suitable compensation would be, as they really hard to grind just to own this pet in many possible ways! Compatibility's reason to remove Zhulong's aura? Then, why you dont do some research about that before releasing this pet?

Perceval
10-01-2019, 05:16 PM
That'd be good for the eyes and STS is cutting down on shines for a while now anyways

It's a metaphor for anything that looks good.

arcanefid
10-01-2019, 05:42 PM
Then, why you dont do some research about that before releasing this pet?

I think they should definitely start doing that for future releases . It looks like there is not much thought put behind new things now. They just do things without planning and the players suffer any consequences.

Another recent example of this kind of "no planning" is the Ebon Aegis. First they release it, then nerf, then buff it again in less than a week. If they had tested it themselves we wouldn't have any of that at all. Personally I lost 45M just from that.

Al_Istealthl
10-01-2019, 06:26 PM
For my perspective, it is not fair to players that own this pet just purely for that beautiful aura. Even I don't have this Zhulong, I can feel how been cheated by STS as they have announced this pet is very special one in-game at first place, but then it been 'nerfed' for just some reasons. I think the Zhulong's owners should have right to get the compensation, any suitable compensation would be, as they really hard to grind just to own this pet in many possible ways! Compatibility's reason to remove Zhulong's aura? Then, why you dont do some research about that before releasing this pet?

Anybody who bought it just for the aura apparently has 10s of millions of gold to throw away on a cosmetic appearance so I’m sure they will be just fine

Shredderjoe
10-01-2019, 08:14 PM
Couldnt we have made this much simpler. Just make a button to turn off all aura. That way players who enjoy their auras can still have while other players, who dislike it can just disable. Everyone happy then :) smile

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Mojos
10-01-2019, 08:26 PM
thanks sts for saving our eyes. Its realy an eye sore seeing it in town.

Gammy
10-02-2019, 12:55 AM
u ppl need ur eyes checked if u had problem with a bright light lol never seen someone like that

Spooked
10-02-2019, 05:23 AM
Anybody who bought it just for the aura apparently has 10s of millions of gold to throw away on a cosmetic appearance so I’m sure they will be just fine

Thats a bold assumption, i for one did not have much gold whatsoever when buying it, i spent every single penny i had at the time.
It Left me broke but proud to own the pet -being proud is not equivalent to showing off and feeling superior before someone asks-
I was back to square one.
Now,i am NOT implying i regret buying the pet, the opposite actually.
But assuming everyone bought the pet because "oh theyre rich enough they will be fine" is really ignorant in my eyes.
This is not meant as an offensive reply, i just felt like what you were saying was like i stated before, a very bold assumption.

Cheers mate

Axalan
10-02-2019, 05:44 AM
Thats a bold assumption, i for one did not have much gold whatsoever when buying it, i spent every single penny i had at the time.
It Left me broke but proud to own the pet -being proud is not equivalent to showing off and feeling superior before someone asks-
I was back to square one.
Now,i am NOT implying i regret buying the pet, the opposite actually.
But assuming everyone bought the pet because "oh theyre rich enough they will be fine" is really ignorant in my eyes.
This is not meant as an offensive reply, i just felt like what you were saying was like i stated before, a very bold assumption.

Cheers mate

Same here.... farmed day and night and sold almost everything worth something to buy the pet!went broke and had to start from square 1! and suddenly aura is gone -_-
well I am not that mad as its aura still works in a way but cant help but feel a bit cheated!

Gammy
10-02-2019, 06:37 AM
yep same here bought it for the sake of aura and that grind to craft it was a total pain

Perceval
10-02-2019, 06:59 AM
Seems very insensitive of STS to give such a plain answer to why the aura was removed. As if its OUR fault.

Cinco
10-02-2019, 07:25 AM
The answer here is indeed very simple and straightforward.
Thanks for all the feedback.