PDA

View Full Version : Speak to Goody Greensap Quest Bug

Rehired
09-26-2019, 02:09 PM
For anyone that waited in Tavern before the update and took the quest from her BEFORE going to the mailbox will have noticed that you can't do the "Beasts From Below" Quest for idk what

Cinco
09-26-2019, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the report! We will look into it.

Crystalwiz
09-27-2019, 02:33 PM
Thanks to look into this bug cause I can't turn in "Beasts from below" either. I'm sure there are many like us that haven't been able to turn in this quest.

Futumsh
09-27-2019, 02:47 PM
Thanks to look into this bug cause I can't turn in "Beasts from below" either. I'm sure there are many like us that haven't been able to turn in this quest.

The patch coming this afternoon should fix that. That quest doesn't block progression anyway though.

Rehired
09-27-2019, 02:47 PM

Thats the quest im talking about................................ did u read?

breywolf
09-27-2019, 04:06 PM
It does block progression
fut, because if you don't do It first you can't turn in the buddy/Olivia quest,nor does the token vendor show items for you to buy with the new currency

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk
Pp

Futumsh
09-27-2019, 04:20 PM
It does block progression
fut, because if you don't do It first you can't turn in the buddy/Olivia quest,nor does the token vendor show items for you to buy with the new currency

A) Not true.
B) You should be able to turn it in now anyway.

breywolf
09-27-2019, 04:45 PM
A) and is true I tried for two days,well as long as expansion been out

B) i can turn in quest for goody Wells, that's fixed

C) there is still no token vendor in the new map at all for me, so there is literally nowhere to use these tokens and I have talked to every npc,I have cleared every map at least once,so pls tell me what I spend my tokens for and to who and how I can accomplish that?

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
09-27-2019, 04:49 PM
A) and is true I tried for two days,well as long as expansion been out

B) i can turn in quest for goody Wells, that's fixed

C) there is still no token vendor in the new map at all for me, so there is literally nowhere to use these tokens and I have talked to every npc,I have cleared every map at least once,so pls tell me what I spend my tokens for and to who and how I can accomplish that?

If I knew your character name I could look up exactly why, but the answer's going to be 'You haven't done quest x'.