PDA

View Full Version : XP gain from new maps

BaronB
09-26-2019, 03:05 PM
So have been farming a little going in deep... however it seems the XP im gaining is either similar to or less than what can be obtained in Fester...

Already has been mentioned its a little too easy for current level with full party, perhaps turning it up a notch in terms of mob difficultity and also with XP gain. Makes sense if its a LVLing area to not have much gold drop (if at all compared to maus or fester even)

Besides the ease and lack of XP gained which have been noted so far by a few of my guildies and myself, the mobs and the areas all look beautiful and oh my is it long indeed >.<... i do mean the size of the maps >.< HUGE! XD

1 <3

Rehired
09-26-2019, 03:26 PM
...all look beautiful and oh my is it long indeed >.<... i do mean the size of the maps >.< HUGE! XD

1 <3

You had me for a second there mate [emoji23]

Sent from Space with the ISS ThinkPad

Genius
09-27-2019, 02:21 AM
Yes its a bit disappointing to play the swamp map to grind xp (I will still do it because I need the boss kills for trophy anyway); but I was expecting the mogera lair map to be the leveling zone for the expansion, they should have added the kill xp buff there.

Fearrr
09-27-2019, 03:12 AM
Thx for this info.

Eriel Delgado
09-27-2019, 04:25 PM
There is more mobs in the new map but indeed they do pay off too little exp and have a semi higher delay crawling out of the ground.

arcanefid
09-27-2019, 04:38 PM
Yeah please, raise that XP yield from the new enemies. It doesn't feel right to grind in older maps for the new expansion. And yes, it is realllyyy huge.

Shredderjoe
10-08-2019, 04:15 PM
+1 we need grind expansion maps. Up the XP :)

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk