PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Vendor Cost

burntoutdex
09-26-2019, 04:13 PM
cinco i think you added an extra zero to the mythic cost, could you amend this error?

holdmytalons
09-26-2019, 04:16 PM
cinco i think you added an extra zero to the mythic cost, could you amend this error?Noone wants to spend over $100 for a set now if they were under 200 plat each i would buy plat to get it and im sure plenty more would too

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dolloway
09-26-2019, 04:39 PM
Noone wants to spend over $100 for a set now if they were under 200 plat each i would buy plat to get it and im sure plenty more would too

It's like $300 for a 'set' that doesn't even include Mythic ring or amulet.

It's not even about players being cheap at this point. The platinum cost of each piece is just insane. If it were reasonably priced, people would spend platinum on Mythics no problem. $100 will basically get you the top gear in every other phone game, whereas $300 in PL gets you gear that doesn't even include a ring or amulet to complete the set.

Faq
09-26-2019, 06:03 PM
As anyone at sts taken a basic econ class... If you are trying to maximize profits you don't jack up your prices till only a few can afford them. That's like running a lemonade stand and charging $100 a glass. Sure you may get lucky and one day you might sell a glass or two, but lowering your prices would be far more effective, generate more revenue, and make more people happier. But what do I know

holdmytalons
09-26-2019, 06:08 PM
As anyone at sts taken a basic econ class... If you are trying to maximize profits you don't jack up your prices till only a few can afford them. That's like running a lemonade stand and charging $100 a glass. Sure you may get lucky and one day you might sell a glass or two, but lowering your prices would be far more effective, generate more revenue, and make more people happier. But what do I knowThe answer to ur question has been proven to be no multiple times

Faq
09-26-2019, 06:17 PM
The answer to ur question has been proven to be no multiple times

That is just straight-up false. The change in revenue with respect to a change in price is completely dependant on the elasticity of demand. And since platinum would fall under the category of virtual currency of a dying mobile game, I think it is safe to say the demand for platinum is very elastic. Therefore, our quantity demanded changes dramatically, as does the firm's revenue, as price varies and it is often the superior strategy to lower prices in order to maximize total profits.

Not trying to be rude, but your condescending response makes it seems like you don't know basic economic principles. Might want to pick up a book, https://pressbooks.bccampus.ca/uvicecon103/chapter/4-4-elasticity-and-revenue/ Figure 4.2c is what you are looking for.

xzLegendszx
09-27-2019, 02:43 AM
They are just trying to milk the game to earn good money to produce a new mmo.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

holdmytalons
09-28-2019, 11:28 PM
That is just straight-up false. The change in revenue with respect to a change in price is completely dependant on the elasticity of demand. And since platinum would fall under the category of virtual currency of a dying mobile game, I think it is safe to say the demand for platinum is very elastic. Therefore, our quantity demanded changes dramatically, as does the firm's revenue, as price varies and it is often the superior strategy to lower prices in order to maximize total profits.

Not trying to be rude, but your condescending response makes it seems like you don't know basic economic principles. Might want to pick up a book, https://pressbooks.bccampus.ca/uvicecon103/chapter/4-4-elasticity-and-revenue/ Figure 4.2c is what you are looking for.I was agreeing with u lmao did u even read my post?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

3pc
09-30-2019, 12:51 AM
How to pay over 5k plat for a set not to even include ring and amulet ? Smh their is being loco sometimes and then being ridiculous.