PDA

View Full Version : New quests.

Czkt
09-26-2019, 04:59 PM
So, I don't know if I'm being stupid or blind but I just can't complete the 'Beasts from Below' quest.
The 'Go To' takes me to Goody in Windmoore Tavern but it doesn't complete the quest, I've asked friends and they have completed.
I've checked Google Play for an update and relogged/restarted device, I'm using a Samsung Note9 if that makes any difference.
Thanks in advance:)

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Futumsh
09-26-2019, 05:00 PM
So, I don't know if I'm being stupid or blind but I just can't complete the 'Beasts from Below' quest.
The 'Go To' takes me to Goody in Windmoore Tavern but it doesn't complete the quest, I've asked friends and they have completed.
I've checked Google Play for an update and relogged/restarted device, I'm using a Samsung Note9 if that makes any difference.
Thanks in advance:)

There's a bug with it if you did the other intro quest before it. It doesn't block progression, and will be fixed with the next update.

Czkt
09-26-2019, 05:03 PM
There's a bug with it if you did the other intro quest before it. It doesn't block progression, and will be fixed with the next update.Confirmed I'm not stupid, ty Fut!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

breywolf
09-26-2019, 08:21 PM
Thank you fut,it happens to me as well

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk