PDA

View Full Version : Were to ask for price.checks

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
09-26-2019, 07:57 PM
So i ask in trader thread but they say wrong place to.ask then i ask here and they tell me wrong place to ask XD . So were the heck do we ask for price.checks

Encryptions
09-26-2019, 07:59 PM
Usually you do ask in traders. Don't know why they say its the wrong spot.

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
09-26-2019, 08:19 PM
Usually you do ask in traders. Don't know why they say its the wrong spot.

Yeah i was confused 😵
Thanks ✌

Motherless_Child
09-26-2019, 11:36 PM
Yeah i was confused 
Thanks ✌

I usually just ask in "General Discussion" since I am just asking a "general question"....... I like to use "general Discussion" section to ask questions and get information before I execute a more "section based" action (in this case, the particular action is to sell)............. I avoid "Traders Market" for price inquiries because it seems that it would be easy for someone to use that as an advantage to swindle me........

But, Do not be discouraged by the "sections" stuff because there are TONS of people who post ideas, suggestions, and bugs in general discussion........

If you ask me, posting price inquiries in "General Discussion" is more appropriate because you have a better chance of getting a more sensible price check....

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
09-26-2019, 11:47 PM
I usually just ask in "General Discussion" since I am just asking a "general question"....... I like to use "general Discussion" section to ask questions and get information before I execute a more "section based" action (in this case, the particular action is to sell)............. I avoid "Traders Market" for price inquiries because it seems that it would be easy for someone to use that as an advantage to swindle me........

But, Do not be discouraged by the "sections" stuff because there are TONS of people who post ideas, suggestions, and bugs in general discussion........

If you ask me, posting price inquiries in "General Discussion" is more appropriate because you have a better chance of getting a more sensible price check....

You made a big good.point 👌💯

Ebereasider
09-26-2019, 11:57 PM
Most of the time price checks in general discussion remains unanswered. And those that are answered mostly contains old prices.
Trader section is visited by more people that are actually buying/selling/trading items on regular basis. So better chance to get real estimate of updated price.