PDA

View Full Version : Zhulongs Green aura

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
09-26-2019, 09:05 PM
So they removed that huge green circle zuhlong haed . It.looked so epic

Lim Weibin
09-26-2019, 09:50 PM
Epic enough to nearly blind me when there are 3-4 zhulongs in town.

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
09-26-2019, 11:49 PM
Epic enough to nearly blind me when there are 3-4 zhulongs in town.

😅 hahaha yeah i have to agree it did make a
Seizure effect .

Poylittle
10-23-2019, 08:54 PM
It is not fair to other players who crafted zhulong and they spent for almost more than 99m+ just to obtain zhulong. The devs already said that its circular green effects were removed due to inconsistency with other pets. It is a little bit confusing for me because it is said that zhulong is a special pet.

Gammy
10-24-2019, 12:56 AM
its fair enough the aura works in pve and pvp . If ppl are all about flex that means they are retard enough to not realise that its virtual

Sent from my vivo 1806 using Tapatalk

Spooked
10-24-2019, 07:28 AM
its fair enough the aura works in pve and pvp . If ppl are all about flex that means they are retard enough to not realise that its virtual

Its not all about flexing kiddo, its about the fact we were practically sold a lie.
The aura isnt just to flex, people -including me- liked the aura.
And even if people were to flex with it, its their right. People have put serious work and dedication into it.
Regardless of the fact its virtual.
If you cant get that in your head maybe this game is not for you

Enraged
10-24-2019, 08:21 AM
I'm a Zhulong owner myself but I think it's time for us to move on and accept our fate. May this serve as a lesson for all of us not to trust on avant garde ways of STS.

SlaveKnight
10-24-2019, 09:19 AM
It is not fair to other players who crafted zhulong and they spent for almost more than 99m+ just to obtain zhulong. The devs already said that its circular green effects were removed due to inconsistency with other pets. It is a little bit confusing for me because it is said that zhulong is a special pet.

But he still a special pet. He have one of the best stats of the game, and his orange aura, is thicker and bigger than other heroic pets...

Also, there is a lot of other things where ppl spend a lot of gold

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Gammy
10-25-2019, 07:48 AM
crying over a virtual thing is what makes u a kid :) i got zhulong too and dont mind it at all what you gonna do when the game shut down cry over stuff u bought ? lmao