PDA

View Full Version : What the future may bring !

Elysony
12-23-2011, 05:01 PM
Made this thread because I don't like how there have been so many posts on how bad the last 2 campaigns have been . Yes I will agree the re-usable content and items have made me very angry , and more so the 2 new elixirs just made me completely frustrated but, let's talk about this . Let's just try to hold in all of our angry flame posts even though most of them are , yes constructive and some are suggestive but still most all of them have a little bit of hate towards STS, until the next update because I honestly think that this update will make Pocket Legends really fun and great I think they will change some things about the elixirs ( I hope ) and that the new content will bring fresh, new, great, and mind - blowing content, and some great new items . I think STS just brought in these last 2 campaigns to just hold us over until New year's ( hopefully ) if not whenever the cap comes so that we still have stuff to play yet nothing to make us expect so much more . I mean if they brought in a whole new great big thing like Alien Oasis twice in the last 2 caps then we will get greedy and want all the others to be just as good, can STS possibly do that? No, not with how much money and how big they are at the moment but they just did these last 2 I think to hold us over and then surprise us with the next one and make it last for a while and give us a challenge and hopefully take in all the constructive suggestions we have given them . As others for making threads that agree with STS have been flamed I will say this . No I do not agree with everything STS has done in the last couple months but I do hope this will be good, i'm not just a person who always is optimistic just trying to tell everyone to give STS 1 ( or more ) chances to get it right on and let me ask you this, has Pocket Legends ever not given you your money's worth, no . If they havn't then it is kind of your fault for buying platinum if you didn't like what they had available I have spent about 175-215 $ on Pocket Legends and I think it was well spent . I hope just because I am a new member on the forums people won't listen to what I have to say I hope people take this the right way I have played Pocket Legends since the first 2 weeks it came out and I have always loved it - Sincerely, Elysony !

kallima
12-24-2011, 12:08 AM
Elysony, I commend your effort to unify the community as it has been increasingly divided. I also want to thank you for mentioning that there have been both flaming and constructive feedback.

What I would like to add is that the negativity comes from both sides. There have been many people who have supported STS' recent actions as "business decisions" and somehow feel justified to bash the dissenters. Instead of diffusing the situation they fan the flames even further by using remarks that are plain insulting. Let me quote a few examples that have particularly stood out: "we are ungrateful zealots," "spoiled, whining crybabies," and "entitled brats who expect everything for free." I think every single one of those comments, no matter how well-intended, equally fuel our frustration. I'm not going to call people out, they know who they are - but for those of us who have provided constructive criticism and feedback, it's an affront to even have to defend our opinions against those kind of remarks. How would you feel, after spending several hours (as some have done) to formulate their thoughts and suggestions in a thread - to be only told that the only reason you feel this way is because you are either "ungrateful, spoiled, entitled or just a crybaby?"

I offer this perspective to let others mull over this. I will be the first to admit that I use some blunt language, but I never try to be blatantly offensive. What has contributed to our ire (and this is just from people I've spoken with in pm's) is that it apparently is okay to insult those that are not currently in agreement with STS' recent decisions because those examples I gave, are still in threads, unedited. I am not a sensitive person but if you can dish it, I expect you to be able to take it. Sadly, that does not seem to be the case with some.

So whichever side you are on, or whichever view point you have on the recent moves by STS, I urge ALL of us to accept equal parts blame for the current state of forums.

Again, good post, I hope BOTH sides take note.

Elyseon
12-24-2011, 01:42 AM
I hope they fix it up, Sam said he was very excited for PLs future. So I hope that will be another AO3. I really don't want to quit PL especially with all the time and money I've gladly put in it

Elysony
12-24-2011, 09:27 AM
Another thing i'd like to mention is Sam did say that he is so gladly looking foward to 2012 in Pocket Legend's future !

nazgulking
12-24-2011, 09:36 AM
Unfortunately all we see today is a mere consequence of the recent events. Nothing more than that. The only problem is that while some show their opinion in a well mannered way, others like to just fan the flames.
I can say is frustration the main reason we have come to this.