PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Rings and Amulets for L110

NukeDragon
09-27-2019, 06:32 AM
Is there any chance that the rings and amulets will be buyable from the vendor? It’s the only thing some of us are missing to complete a set.

AyyVeeArr
09-27-2019, 08:41 AM
Please remove this negative thread. I feel offended as a loyal member of this community. I pay for my platinum to open crates and mister/miss comes and asks if rings and amulets can get added to the vendor. The workload is already very high for sts. Please respect them and the loyal members of our community and stop posting negative threads.

Chaasivab
09-27-2019, 12:22 PM
Please remove this negative thread. I feel offended as a loyal member of this community. I pay for my platinum to open crates and mister/miss comes and asks if rings and amulets can get added to the vendor. The workload is already very high for sts. Please respect them and the loyal members of our community and stop posting negative threads.

No one cares about you spending platinum you aren’t special! The only negative thing on the forums is you how about you remove your comment and yourself for the forums!

If you want to be negative here you go: you have 34 posts and only 4 likes because half of what you say isn’t like worthy