PDA

View Full Version : Remove those exp purchases in store! 5000 10000 and the others

Encryptions
09-27-2019, 08:50 AM
Remove them first then remove the levels people bought with them and give them their plat back please. Make this a fair badge and banner to get, not a pay to win one that costs only 600$ to get. I know there is a thread about it already, making another to get attention so this issue is resolved. Making levels for expansion pay to win just makes the game boring.
No hate, just consider fixing the issue with this. I did say in chat box yesterday to remove the exp but I don't think anyone saw my message. A small mistake that can be easily fixed.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
09-27-2019, 08:55 AM
No. I like being level 81. �� fhjcjyfjyfkj

BaronB
09-27-2019, 09:08 AM
Remove them first then remove the levels people bought with them and give them their plat back please. Make this a fair badge and banner to get, not a pay to win one that costs only 600$ to get. I know there is a thread about it already, making another to get attention so this issue is resolved. Making levels for expansion pay to win just makes the game boring.
No hate, just consider fixing the issue with this. I did say in chat box yesterday to remove the exp but I don't think anyone saw my message. A small mistake that can be easily fixed.

Agreed.

Kills the point of running if people can just pay to get the top spot.

1<3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ak_paradox
09-27-2019, 09:11 AM
Agree

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

raduvidican2002gygg
09-27-2019, 09:26 AM
Meh I don't mind it badge and the banner rly ugly haha and the cash sponsors the game so it's ok ;)

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

jjperez
09-27-2019, 09:29 AM
+1 we need to grind not to buy some LVLS

Cinco
09-27-2019, 09:32 AM
Already a thread on this. Locking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk