PDA

View Full Version : Hiring team

Drewacez
09-28-2019, 03:05 AM
I’m a warrior and I need help. I need a party of 3. Preferably high dps to help me get the aps for your fly is down and pantsless hydra. I will pay well for it, after the aps is gotten. Half before, half after. 3-5 m for each person in the party. Pm me here or in game. Ign-Substantiate

Dalmony
09-28-2019, 05:04 AM
I need these AP - don't need to be paid for it!

I won't be online to be able to do it til Weds (cos work) but if you're still wanting it by then I'll gladly join you party for free.

Ign is Dalmony same as here.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Chronox
09-28-2019, 11:39 PM
How exactly do ppl even complete those quest? I can help if u tell me what to do, i'll take 2m :v

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

BaronB
09-29-2019, 01:34 AM
I need these AP - don't need to be paid for it!

I won't be online to be able to do it til Weds (cos work) but if you're still wanting it by then I'll gladly join you party for free.

Ign is Dalmony same as here.

Lol ditto xD

1<3

Azerothraven
09-29-2019, 02:17 AM
Handsumlegend I can help

Regifter
09-29-2019, 03:03 AM
I can Help IGN:Reapply

mhysaa
09-29-2019, 11:04 AM
Was about to make a thread asking if someone knew how to do it.
Especially the Hydra one. Because some people was saying that now is kind of impossible. But must to have a way.

If anyone knows how to make it, please share.

Also I'm up to run hydra one.

Ign mhysaa

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

Razererxx
09-29-2019, 11:08 AM
Count me in.

Dalmony
09-29-2019, 11:32 AM
Have friended you all - pm me if online and organizing party for this :)

Cheers

Korabiv
09-29-2019, 12:45 PM
Fly lord is “easy”. Warrior goes up top alone, trying to spawn all the flies while the other 3 people stand at the start and don’t move. After all flies have spawned (might take a little bit), warrior pulls the boss to the start and all people try to kill the boss, all using Fenris aa. When the final stage hits, “let’s see who dies first”, the warrior must then time his ultimate, (the one where he can’t die) in order to survive the final part, and then rest of party kills the boss. At least this is how I’ve seen it done, may be a better way that I don’t know about.

Hydra is “impossible” ever since it got buffed, not even sure if it is possible to be honest. No idea how this is done or if it still can be done.

Scary
09-30-2019, 03:58 AM
Fly lord is “easy”. Warrior goes up top alone, trying to spawn all the flies while the other 3 people stand at the start and don’t move. After all flies have spawned (might take a little bit), warrior pulls the boss to the start and all people try to kill the boss, all using Fenris aa. When the final stage hits, “let’s see who dies first”, the warrior must then time his ultimate, (the one where he can’t die) in order to survive the final part, and then rest of party kills the boss. At least this is how I’ve seen it done, may be a better way that I don’t know about.

Hydra is “impossible” ever since it got buffed, not even sure if it is possible to be honest. No idea how this is done or if it still can be done.

i need both of these Aps ign scary add me in game

Azziah
10-04-2019, 07:49 AM
I'm reading people's ways to do it. When you say "run to the bottom after spores spawn", I have tried that but then later the spores spawn at the bottom too..?

PatD
10-04-2019, 08:40 AM
I have done fly lord aps with 3 rogues (i am a war) and we all have use SNS aa, right at the start we have bring boss at bottom of map, then spam SNS aa

For hydra we have all use fenris aa

ps: if you have 3pcs mire set it help alot

Sethyates
10-04-2019, 09:14 PM
I have found for infested that dark bombs work really well

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk