PDA

View Full Version : 💖 Set

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
09-28-2019, 02:43 PM
💞Ok i know tainted love daggers are probably the best . But buying tainted bow plus the buff from all 3 pieces does it give good stats or is it better to get endless love set and maybe a arc weapon ? 💕

Spooked
09-28-2019, 02:51 PM
Could you move to rgue class discussion? You make alot of threads asking pretty much the same thing.

This is meant to insult its just not quite the place to make endless threads on asking how good your gear is and what you should buy.

Cheers dude

Axel_crx
09-28-2019, 02:54 PM
Endless plus arc weapon would be better than tainted set with bow

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
09-28-2019, 02:59 PM
Could you move to rgue class discussion? You make alot of threads asking pretty much the same thing.

This is meant to insult its just not quite the place to make endless threads on asking how good your gear is and what you should buy.

Cheers dude

Sorry to bother you sir . Next time just ignore me

Chronox
09-28-2019, 03:06 PM

Cheers dudeThat was "bloody" rude :v

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Spooked
09-28-2019, 04:07 PM
Sorry to bother you sir . Next time just ignore me

My point flew right past your head, little dissapointed.
Some people will never learn to listen :p

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
09-28-2019, 05:04 PM
My point flew right past your head, little dissapointed.
Some people will never learn to listen :p

Lol dont wurry friend i understood you . But not one ever says anything in rougue forum thats why i ask here . Ill try to ask less .

Good day friend sorry if i bothered you

Eriel Delgado
09-28-2019, 05:54 PM
Tainted set 71 gives you a nice buff and some room to wiggle with on other gear sets. The endless set with arc wep is nice too because it gives you even more room to work with but I'm pretty sure people these days just Run Ebon daggers with ebon armor and the rest is just arcanes. I'm not sure how much ebon armor multiplies damage but I'm sure it's a lot.

Rehired
09-28-2019, 07:25 PM
Lol dont wurry friend i understood you . But not one ever says anything in rougue forum thats why i ask here . Ill try to ask less .

Good day friend sorry if i bothered you

U dont gotta be sorry, that guy needs to learn how to talk to people. He couldve asked nicely

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
09-28-2019, 08:49 PM
Tainted set 71 gives you a nice buff and some room to wiggle with on other gear sets. The endless set with arc wep is nice too because it gives you even more room to work with but I'm pretty sure people these days just Run Ebon daggers with ebon armor and the rest is just arcanes. I'm not sure how much ebon armor multiplies damage but I'm sure it's a lot.

Yeah maybe ill go with the arc weapon endless set combo. Because ebon armor and weapon is way way to expensive

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
09-28-2019, 08:51 PM
U dont gotta be sorry, that guy needs to learn how to talk to people. He couldve asked nicely

Thats true 😃

angeloiloveyou
09-28-2019, 09:38 PM
Try ebon set bow much better than tainted dagger set

Lim Weibin
09-28-2019, 10:09 PM
Don’t be mean. At least he isn’t making unreasonable and horrendous threads that was completely off the table like InsanityAl.

Regifter
09-28-2019, 11:28 PM
Don’t be mean. At least he isn’t making unreasonable and horrendous threads that was completely off the table like InsanityAl.

True that! :)

Spooked
09-29-2019, 04:49 AM

I asked politely, just because your mother taught you the strict etiquette of being totally ignorant, i asked without attacking him.
If you really have something against how i asked it then say it directly to me and don't start making these Passive-aggressive remarks.

Cheers mate,

Cogmaster
09-29-2019, 06:56 AM
I asked politely, just because your mother taught you the strict etiquette of being totally ignorant, i asked without attacking him.
If you really have something against how i asked it then say it directly to me and don't start making these Passive-aggressive remarks.

Cheers mate,

Dude who do you think you are to tell people what they can and cannot do? As he stated, if you dont like what someone posts you ignore it like any sane person would do. Everytime you write something in this forum is to be toxic for no reason at all. This is the general forum and the poster has all the right to ask whatever he wants.

InsanitrisesAL
09-29-2019, 04:38 PM

Do something about it then , oh right you can't. Let me tell you something . you judge my posts because they voice my opinions and frankly you have no business calling anything I do unreasonable or horrendous . I think you need to can it

Spooked
09-29-2019, 04:53 PM
Dude who do you think you are to tell people what they can and cannot do? As he stated, if you dont like what someone posts you ignore it like any sane person would do. Everytime you write something in this forum is to be toxic for no reason at all. This is the general forum and the poster has all the right to ask whatever he wants.

Asking someone to do something and telling them to do something are two completely different things.
Im not taking the right to post anything away from him, im not forcing him to do anything, so i have yet to see a strong argument here.
This is quite an useless reply because telling me im telling him not to do certain things is completely off the table in this case.

Cheers,

Spooked
09-29-2019, 04:56 PM
Do something about it then , oh right you can't. Let me tell you something . you judge my posts because they voice my opinions and frankly you have no business calling anything I do unreasonable or horrendous . I think you need to can it

Vocing your opinions is unequivalent to making utterly useless threads in the wrong section.
And its not just that, do we need to recap on the countless of threads you made specifically for showing off?
Yes, i do believe his reply was totally unrelated to the current thread but that aside, lets not forget what you really post on the average.

Cheers,

Cogmaster
09-29-2019, 05:05 PM
Asking someone to do something and telling them to do something are two completely different things.
Im not taking the right to post anything away from him, im not forcing him to do anything, so i have yet to see a strong argument here.
This is quite an useless reply because telling me im telling him not to do certain things is completely off the table in this case.

Cheers,

Again, you are no one to ask people to move their posts to whatever forum you want. This is a public forum and it's their right to post what they want either you like it or not. I swear, everytime you say something in here you sound like a grumpy old man with nothing else to do but bother people with your bad attitude.

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
09-29-2019, 05:08 PM

Cheers dude

Well the forum says comment about arcane legends so gear is about arcane legends so i did.not brake any rules. Also rogue forum is dead so thats why i post here. Lol also the way u say "this is meant to insult" that was rude

So i cant ask for help from players with experience on certain things .

But well we all.have the fredom to say what we want.

Spooked
09-29-2019, 05:11 PM
Again, you are no one to ask people to move their posts to whatever forum you want. This is a public forum and it's their right to post what they want either you like it or not. I swear, everytime you say something in here you sound like a grumpy old man with nothing else to do but bother people with your bad attitude.

So who are you to tell me i cant ask someone something? Kind of contradicting your own point here.
I ask someone politely if they could tone it down on making pretty much the same thread everyday, and here you are trying to shut me down for asking something.
Either your morals are set in the wrong place or you just have no idea on what youre posting yourself.

Spooked
09-29-2019, 05:13 PM
Well the forum says comment about arcane legends so gear is about arcane legends so i did.not brake any rules. Also rogue forum is dead so thats why i post here. Lol also the way u say "this is meant to insult" that was rude

So i cant ask for help from players with experience on certain things .

But well we all.have the fredom to say what we want.

Like i said before, you missed my point.
The point is, youre making alot of threads on Pretty much the same thing
But now i do say i typed "this is meant to insult you" that should have obviously been isnt. Oh well.

Cheers, and good evening

Cogmaster
09-29-2019, 05:24 PM
So who are you to tell me i cant ask someone something? Kind of contradicting your own point here.
I ask someone politely if they could tone it down on making pretty much the same thread everyday, and here you are trying to shut me down for asking something.
Either your morals are set in the wrong place or you just have no idea on what youre posting yourself.

I'm not telling you that you can't ask people what to do, I'm telling you that you have no right to do so. I know that you spend your life here but that doesn't make you king of the forums you know. Go get some fresh air once in awhile,might change that awful bad temper you got all the time.

Cheers grumpy old man!

fruitbattwo
09-29-2019, 06:03 PM
Greetings from Pocket Legends!

Lim Weibin
09-29-2019, 11:24 PM

Why would I be judging your useless and rubbish thread? Lol, I was barely voicing out what majority would say/was thinking and if you think about it, your guild isn’t that strong either, is it? I bet that you’re doing this cause you got handled over for
the position the GM and you’re wanting to brag and show off a little to everyone that’s playing AL, and let’s not forget about the moderators too! :)

Learn to next time post threads that have something to do with what is related to ‘General discussion’ and not about ‘Bragging your so - called own guild that was being built up by the ex-gm and now you’re the one carrying it’ kind of thread.

There’s a wonder why there were many views and feedbacks left in it.

Cheers

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
09-30-2019, 02:43 AM
Like i said before, you missed my point.
The point is, youre making alot of threads on Pretty much the same thing
But now i do say i typed "this is meant to insult you" that should have obviously been isnt. Oh well.

Cheers, and good evening

Sir i posted like what maybe 3 posts . Im not spaming with hundereds of posts . Are u forced to read my posts just ignore and move on . . I just also the posts were difrent they wernt the same, Well lol maybe next time check what u type, because a little word like "isnt" can really screw up on things.

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
09-30-2019, 02:45 AM
Greetings from Pocket Legends!

Greetings XD . What a epic crossover

Spooked
09-30-2019, 03:48 AM
I'm not telling you that you can't ask people what to do, I'm telling you that you have no right to do so. I know that you spend your life here but that doesn't make you king of the forums you know. Go get some fresh air once in awhile,might change that awful bad temper you got all the time.

Cheers grumpy old man!

So how does that work, why do i have no right to ask him something?

InsanitrisesAL
09-30-2019, 08:55 AM
Why would I be judging your useless and rubbish thread? Lol, I was barely voicing out what majority would say/was thinking and if you think about it, your guild isn’t that strong either, is it? I bet that you’re doing this cause you got handled over for
the position the GM and you’re wanting to brag and show off a little to everyone that’s playing AL, and let’s not forget about the moderators too! :)

Learn to next time post threads that have something to do with what is related to ‘General discussion’ and not about ‘Bragging your so - called own guild that was being built up by the ex-gm and now you’re the one carrying it’ kind of thread.

There’s a wonder why there were many views and feedbacks left in it.

Cheers

What an uneducated response , you have no idea how long I've been in the guild or the work I have done as a lower rank . Blocked

Lim Weibin
09-30-2019, 10:56 AM
What an uneducated response , you have no idea how long I've been in the guild or the work I have done as a lower rank . Blocked

Grateful and honoured to be in your blocked list. Won’t ever be seeing any of your bragging threads ever again! :) Yeah the only thing I know for sure other than the amount of ‘work’ you put in ‘building’ this guild was to nonetheless brag about how your guild is it the top lb placements and abusing your account to post several unrelated threads in general discussion.

Cheers