PDA

View Full Version : Extra Loadout Slots and Vanities

#waydog2020
09-28-2019, 10:15 PM
Hi,

There are millions of possible vanity combinations to make our Legend look the coolest. Yet, we have the ability to save 4 unique 'looks' at a time? This was fine in 2011 when there weren't so many vanities available. But now? Well, it's a different story: there have been a lot of new vanities implemented in to the game; all of which look really good and match with lots of farmable sets.

Can we please have more saved loadout pages? At least one extra one page, but up to the n'th possible amount of pages would be splendid (there are too many permutations of gear).

I think the answer in the past as to why this can't be implemented was a cluttered UI. I think this design for the extra pages would be inclusive for all devices:

https://i.imgur.com/mer3kIG.png

While we are on the topic of vanities I would like to again bring up the idea of campaign specific farmable vanities. It's such a simple reconstruction of the loot table that would have a lot of players actively running every map in the game. It would help any new player in PvE as they would have a higher level to run with them. The benefits are endless. Why have we not had a clear answer as to why this hasn't been done yet?

Ideas could include, but are most certainly not limited to:

Forest Haven:
Orcish Bow Vanity
Meathead Vanity
Buwanda's Staff Vanity

Dark Forest:
Forest Leather Vanity
Platinum Axe Vanity

Fathom Crypt:
Wicked Winker Vanity
Demon Claw Vanity
Darkbolt Staff Vanity

Sandstone Caves:
Crystal Armor Vanity
Crystal Sword Vanity
Earthquake Hammer Vanity
Onyx Wand Vanity

Lost Expedition:
Yeti Leather Vanity
Green Ice Sword Vanity
Green Ice Staff Vanity
Green Ice Bow Vanity
Green Ice Wand Vanity (new)
Green Ice Talon Vanity (new)
Green Ice Axe Vanity (new)

Swamps:
Lizard Leg Vanity
Mamboza's Hooch Vanity
Voodoo Robe Vanity
Copperhead Trident Vanity
Frog head Vanity

Alien Oasis:
Desert Eagle Talon Vanity
Scorpion Leather Vanity

Alien Oasis II:
Red Khopesh Vanity
Yellow Khopesh Vanity
Scarab Bow Vanity
Mynas Helm Vanity
Royal Staff Vanity
Zuras Lance Vanity

Alien Oasis III:
Void Armor Vanity
Rift Armor Vanity
Mega Blaster Vanity
Cyber Armor Vanity
Anything Cyber Vanity
Void Talon/Shield Vanity
Cosmos Wand/Eye Vanity
Rift Sword/Shield Vanity
Keepers Staff Vanity

Sewers:
Fortified Helm Vanity
Different Colored Gem Bow/Staff/Wand/Sword Vanities

Nuri's Hallows:
Glyph Armor Vanity
Demonic Armor Vanity
Demonic Pieces Vanities
Glyph Pieces Vanities

Mount Fang:
Crafted Armor Vanity
Crafted Sanguine Bow Vanity
Crafted Lilith Staff Vanity
Crafted Orlok Sword Vanity

Humania:
Crafted Sandwalker Armor Vanity
Crafted Sandwalker Helm Vanity
Devil's Staff Vanity
Tiki Crusher Vanity
Phantom Bow Vanity

Blacksmoke Mountain:
Phoenix Bow Vanity
Fiery Wand Vanity
Fiery Eye Vanity
Fiery Armor Vanity
Savage Scythe Vanity
Savage Shield Vanity
Recoloured Starries

Ancient Caverns:
Same as Sandstone Caves, except Crystal blue

Return of the Overlord:
Darzac Blaster Vanity
Darzac Armor Vanity
Wastex Sword Vanity

Prison Vanities:
Kyraz Bow Vanity
Casyr Wand Vanity
Casyr Eye Vanity
Molix Sword/Shield Vanity

Also, host more competitions for player-designed vanities, please! There are so many talented artsists in this community. Giving them a chance to show off their skill and love for the game by creating new vanities (campaign themed, perhaps?) would be a wonderful way to promote a lively forum and add new items to the game.

As an aside, I made this in literally 40 seconds. It would be so simple to recolour starries and add them to BSM, for example. (yes, I know vanities aren't made in photoshop, but still)

https://i.imgur.com/DMJ88JH.png

Can we at least get a clear answer for once?

Thanks ^^

holdmytalons
09-28-2019, 10:49 PM
Hi,

There are millions of possible vanity combinations to make our Legend look the coolest. Yet, we have the ability to save 4 unique 'looks' at a time? This was fine in 2011 when there weren't so many vanities available. But now? Well, it's a different story: there have been a lot of new vanities implemented in to the game; all of which look really good and match with lots of farmable sets.

Can we please have more saved loadout pages? At least one extra one page, but up to the n'th possible amount of pages would be splendid (there are too many permutations of gear).

I think the answer in the past as to why this can't be implemented was a cluttered UI. I think this design for the extra pages would be inclusive for all devices:

While we are on the topic of vanities I would like to again bring up the idea of campaign specific farmable vanities. It's such a simple reconstruction of the loot table that would have a lot of players actively running every map in the game. It would help any new player in PvE as they would have a higher level to run with them. The benefits are endless. Why have we not had a clear answer as to why this hasn't been done yet?

Also, host more competitions for player-designed vanities, please! There are so many talented artsists in this community. Giving them a chance to show off their skill and love for the game by creating new vanities (campaign themed, perhaps?) would be a wonderful way to promote a lively forum and add new items to the game.

As an aside, I made this in literally 40 seconds. It would be so simple to recolour starries and add them to BSM, for example. (yes, I know vanities aren't made in photoshop, but still)

Thanks ^^Great idea (:

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

XghostzX
09-28-2019, 11:25 PM
One of these days, the truth will be revealed about the reluctance to implement campaign-specific vanities !

Plz make mythics cheaper too #ImissPL

#waydog2020
09-29-2019, 12:03 AM
One of these days, the truth will be revealed about the reluctance to implement campaign-specific vanities !

Plz make mythics cheaper too #ImissPL

One of these days it will all be clear.

#ImissPL

Dolloway
09-29-2019, 08:35 AM
Hey

This is a great idea

Here's an upvote for your post

dmt
09-29-2019, 08:38 AM
i support this [emoji106][emoji106]

fruitbattwo
09-29-2019, 10:11 AM
I, fruitbattwo, endorse and strongly support these ideas. Here’s my mandatory upvote for the post.

Waydog
09-29-2019, 10:16 AM
this idea is stupid and i dont support it

plpr
09-29-2019, 10:44 AM
Hi I'm plpr and I support this message.

burntoutdex
09-29-2019, 02:48 PM
omigosh i don't know how i hadn't thought of this idea yet

take this upvote!

holdmytalons
09-29-2019, 03:27 PM
Hi,

Thanks ^^Great idea (:

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Duckypowerz
09-29-2019, 04:48 PM
I’d also suggest adding a new separate vanity slot for “winged” items. We have a handful of them now and it would be really cool to use them on top of other vanities instead of as a whole armor. This 100% can be done. We already have the green wings that do basically what I’m suggesting when you wear the Godspeed amulet(not exactly sure if this is the right name just going off memory).

#waydog2020
09-29-2019, 10:36 PM
^

If you want my vote for your 2020 campaign you need to stop derailing my thread. Thanks!

In response to the points brought up: There is literally no downside to adding this in; nor is it difficult to do so. Just because mythic chests are more profitable doesn't mean this is not worth adding in.

Kazori
09-29-2019, 10:46 PM
There's no need for anyone to apologise :)

We just need to get the thread back on topic.

Can we get a farmable Keeper Swords vanity in honor of Whirlzap who always used to rock that set? ;-)

#waydog2020
09-29-2019, 10:51 PM
Can we get a farmable Keeper Swords vanity in honor of Whirlzap who always used to rock that set? ;-)

There should be a poll for what items we would like to become farmable vanities. There are too many cool weapons and items that go unused.

Off the top of my head:
Broken shield, Fire Crossbow, Voodoo Armor, Vyx Helms, Brain Freeze/Iceberg/Shivering, AO Staffs, all fire wands, Shadow/AO 50 Sets, Demo, and the list goes on.

There would be so many benefits to adding farmable vanities, with literally no downside!

Kazori
09-29-2019, 11:02 PM
There should be a poll for what items we would like to become farmable vanities. There are too many cool weapons and items that go unused.

Off the top of my head:
Broken shield, Fire Crossbow, Voodoo Armor, Vyx Helms, Brain Freeze/Iceberg/Shivering, AO Staffs, all fire wands, Shadow/AO 50 Sets, Demo, and the list goes on.

There would be so many benefits to adding farmable vanities, with literally no downside!

1h Gurgox Hammer vanity then?

#waydog2020
09-29-2019, 11:10 PM
1h Gurgox Hammer vanity then?

The elusive L2 Sai Vanity, perhaps?

3pc
09-30-2019, 12:49 AM
Ive been wanting more loadouts forever i have to many vanitys and sets i cant wear..

NukeDragon
09-30-2019, 10:50 AM
There should be a lowdown option on the main screen to. So you can switch sets easier