PDA

View Full Version : Ign iightzout “**** talking kid in al”

Pvonix
09-29-2019, 12:58 PM
This guy right here was selling vampire hunter armor, i asked him for a price and he told me 12m since auction was 13m. Den i told him 2m for the armor since thats about the actual price and told him to check with collectors or those who know the price and started to **** talk wit me?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190929/0ba0d81d3efe9883cbc75130638bc10d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190929/0790e2689b7b20b1c8556b38a0001fc5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190929/a07377d37fc34a40a0da9b692004efcf.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190929/a2c043d3fbec445885474e01fcb1615a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pvonix
09-29-2019, 01:01 PM
If this is a wrong place to put this in den i apologise

picklewickles
09-29-2019, 01:09 PM
If this is a wrong place to put this in den i apologise

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkInapropiate behaviour report him

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

BaronB
09-29-2019, 01:12 PM
So you tell him “ you have no beep ideas how much it costs” “you noob” an then you want to complain he was mean back to you [emoji23]

And the world just keeps on spinning [emoji23]

Pvonix
09-29-2019, 01:13 PM
So you tell him “ you have no beep ideas how much it costs” “you noob” an then you want to complain he was mean back to you [emoji23]

Ahaha i ignored him after that and rant to a collector ahahahaha and he just keeps on typing and typing lmao

Pvonix
09-29-2019, 01:15 PM

I mean its cute

Gammy
09-29-2019, 01:55 PM
lol

Sent from my vivo 1806 using Tapatalk

|Ares|
09-29-2019, 03:36 PM
Yeah because the way you were talking to him was totally appropriate and nice.

Oooga booga noob kid idiot

Encryptions
09-29-2019, 04:00 PM
Welcome to online gaming, just got to push negativity out and stay positive. Those who are negative just use the internet to get their anger out on others because they won't do it irl.

Spooked
09-29-2019, 05:01 PM
Maybe try not to insult the person youre talking to, works for me.
Even gets me some betters deal sometimes, try it. You dont have to assert dominance by saying someone is a -and i quote- "Facking noob"
Come on, this isnt 2013 xbox live snap out of it

Shocan
09-29-2019, 09:47 PM
Well den...

😂😂
A price is something determined by how much the buyer is willing to pay and the seller is willing to sell it for. Should he wish to sell it for more that's his right, it's also your right to decline him and not purchase it. That's the misconception, there is no "set" price for these items. Supply, demand, and the outliers. This is an outlier, just don't buy it, don't gotta go off on him for not selling it at the price you wish him to. Bring it down a notch

Fyrce
09-29-2019, 11:06 PM
He has the item. He does not have to sell it to you at any price. Just like in real life.

EpicX
09-29-2019, 11:11 PM
LOL

You trigger him first by using those words then you expect him to be all nice????

Lmfao!

These days posts in General discussion .....

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
09-30-2019, 02:36 AM
Why u get so fired up over the price he is selling. Its not like hes forcing u to buy, just go your way and ignore,

Pvonix
09-30-2019, 03:12 AM
LOL

You trigger him first by using those words then you expect him to be all nice????

Lmfao!

Lmfao. Oh plz read this bloody story before assuming i trigger him with those words. Use your eyes lmao

Pvonix
09-30-2019, 03:17 AM
LOL

Lmfao!

Lmao he was the one who started the use of curse words. Blah blah blah. So maybe read before you type

Spooked
09-30-2019, 04:11 AM
Lmao he was the one who started the use of curse words. Blah blah blah. So maybe read before you type

According to your screenshots you were the first to pm him.
I want some of the stuff youre smoking.. damn..

EpicX
09-30-2019, 05:22 AM
Lmfao. Oh plz read this bloody story before assuming i trigger him with those words. Use your eyes lmao

Are you okay bud???What story?? Where story??

From what I see, the screenshots are yes, randomized.

Judging from the conversations the correct order is Image 4.2,3 and 1. Because no one in their right mind will reply with "HAHAHAHAH You are the one whos a xxxx idiot" when someone says "dk price check with collectors".

They will only reply such when you, as shown in image 2 say, "lmao kid" + " kid lmfao xxx you idiot mercher".

Just my two cents. Stop posting useless threads.

Edit: I maybe wrong tho and the post order might be 4,3,2 and 1. Even so, don't think this kind of post was necessary at the first place.

picklewickles
09-30-2019, 06:20 AM
Are you okay bud???What story?? Where story??

From what I see, the screenshots are yes, randomized.

Judging from the conversations the correct order is Image 4.2,3 and 1. Because no one in their right mind will reply with "HAHAHAHAH You are the one whos a xxxx idiot" when someone says "dk price check with collectors".

They will only reply such when you, as shown in image 2 say, "lmao kid" + " kid lmfao xxx you idiot mercher".

Just my two cents. Stop posting useless threads.Just stop spreading negetivity

EpicX
09-30-2019, 06:21 AM
Just stop spreading negetivity

wait what? I'm lost. Please show me where's the negativity in my post? I cant find it.

picklewickles
09-30-2019, 06:25 AM
wait what? I'm lost. Please show me where's the negativity in my post? I cant find it.Readed it again but this time i noticed the quotes i thought you meant this to the op but yes he can better contact sts and show the screenshots

EpicX
09-30-2019, 06:34 AM
Readed it again but this time i noticed the quotes i thought you meant this to the op but yes he can better contact sts and show the screenshots

Yes, I agree with you. Better to contact STS with the right screenshots then post here(I don't think they will check this since there are no violations). OP could just ignore the price set by seller at the first place instead of arguing with the seller.

shadowronn
09-30-2019, 07:07 AM
yea that person owes me 12M :(

picklewickles
09-30-2019, 07:14 AM
yea that person owes me 12M :(Rip you, probably will not pay back and support is not going to help you with that

Lim Weibin
09-30-2019, 11:03 AM
Stop bullying, it’s 2019 kids.

Allset
09-30-2019, 09:12 PM
Well den...

[emoji23][emoji23]
A price is something determined by how much the buyer is willing to pay and the seller is willing to sell it for. Should he wish to sell it for more that's his right, it's also your right to decline him and not purchase it. That's the misconception, there is no "set" price for these items. Supply, demand, and the outliers. This is an outlier, just don't buy it, don't gotta go off on him for not selling it at the price you wish him to. Bring it down a notch

He has the item. He does not have to sell it to you at any price. Just like in real life.

I like this thread really really good quotes & information here about merching... These first 2 quotes above are on point when it comes to selling. I like the way you say you are a collector & that the price is wrong. XD This quote below is how you shouldn’t handle negotiations. As a collector & a merchant in AL you should always comeback with a price until you can reach an agreement or you can’t & just walk away. It’s what is known as price negotiation. It will behoove you much better than insults.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Regifter
10-01-2019, 05:51 AM
This guy right here was selling vampire hunter armor, i asked him for a price and he told me 12m since auction was 13m. Den i told him 2m for the armor since thats about the actual price and told him to check with collectors or those who know the price and started to **** talk wit me?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190929/0ba0d81d3efe9883cbc75130638bc10d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190929/0790e2689b7b20b1c8556b38a0001fc5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190929/a07377d37fc34a40a0da9b692004efcf.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190929/a2c043d3fbec445885474e01fcb1615a.jpg

With you cussing back you just created a bigger issue, instead of you choosing to be civilized you chose to fight back and do the wrong way by posting evidence of the guy selling that item which also shows evidence of both of your "inappropriate behavior". True, he may have been disrespectful, but you could've just replied a simple "nty" instead of making the situation alot bigger. You also posted here in forums which implies that you directly want some third person hating on this certain person and posted about his "wrong doings" but based of your screenshots you also have the same inappropriate behavior. It's just sad that these days people won't stay civil in-game and outside and just rants about what he thinks is right and wrong. Also disappoints me that people will just hate on other people just because they can't get what they want (Not directly pointing at you though, but if you get hurt don't blame me). BUT! You actually had a right in correcting this person with him selling overpriced, although you didn't have the right to cuss at him nor him cussing to you because of it :) Thanks!

Regifter
10-01-2019, 05:57 AM
Maybe try not to insult the person youre talking to, works for me.
Even gets me some betters deal sometimes, try it. You dont have to assert dominance by saying someone is a -and i quote- "Facking noob"
Come on, this isnt 2013 xbox live snap out of it

Oh I'm sorry sir, not to be rude but I recall you being rude/insulting a person here in General Discussion on his thread asking about a set?
Well I think you don't have the right to tell advice to this guy/judge him because I (and others who saw that thread) can call you a hypocrite because you yourself won't even follow your philosophy and you went straight to judgement and trashtalk.
Good day sir! :)