PDA

View Full Version : Change Zhulong's aura color.

arcanefid
09-29-2019, 05:46 PM
Thread title pretty much explains everything.

I am pretty sure most of us bought Zhulong for the aura.

I am not asking to bring his large aura back in towns, I understand it is annoying for slower devices, but since it feels like we got scammed, at least change his aura color to something else that is different from other pets.

will0
09-30-2019, 01:42 AM
+1 agree to this .. or have a timer to the aura if not add 30% GL to the pet.

Genius
10-01-2019, 08:52 PM
On the contrary I would like my zhulong's aura be more transparent (like mishi's), or just reduce the brightness of it a bit.
The blue light filter isn't enough for it, soon its gonna make this old man blind xD.

Spooked
10-07-2019, 07:39 AM
Yep, still waiting on this

Giaz Doom
10-07-2019, 01:56 PM
Samael and hero samael's aura nearly cannot be seen ... i will be blind if i go on to looking for aura is open ... Want to a little colour

Poylittle
10-23-2019, 09:49 PM
Thread title pretty much explains everything.

I am pretty sure most of us bought Zhulong for the aura.

I am not asking to bring his large aura back in towns, I understand it is annoying for slower devices, but since it feels like we got scammed, at least change his aura color to something else that is different from other pets.

you are right bro, I also bought zhulong because I was amazed by its wide effects. I was busy since last month due to our mid term examination but when I got back, I was surprised because the circular green effects for zhulong in towns are gone. Unfortunately, the circular green effects will only be active if you are in a dungeon while attacking mobs.

SlaveKnight
10-23-2019, 10:43 PM
Atm his orange aura in town is bigger than other heroic pets aura so I think it’s fine...

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk