PDA

View Full Version : Make PvE Kills tradable

Silentkill
09-30-2019, 12:14 PM
Since you can buy the 76 badge instantly with $$$$ without running a single map, please stick to your actions and make Pve Kills, Badges, Titles, Banners and, last but not least, Achievement Points tradable and purchasable with Platinum
Thats all, thank you sincerely

Edit: My common sense recommends 5,000 Pve Kills for 800 Platinum

Youre welcome

m3cy
09-30-2019, 12:16 PM
Agree

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

BaronB
09-30-2019, 12:16 PM
Since you can buy the 76 badge instantly with $$$$ without running a single map, please stick to your actions and make Pve Kills, Badges, Titles, Banners and, last but not least, Achievement Points tradable and purchasable with Platinum

Along with that a self brewing tea, a meal that cooks itself and winning Lotto numbers would be nice...

Axel_crx
09-30-2019, 12:20 PM
B] 100k pve kills so I can join LS

danishahmed
09-30-2019, 12:22 PM
Respect the people who are buying plat cuz they paying of game maintaining expenses. Unless u want a shutdown of AL.

Also some ppl made it through pure farm without resting for even a min.

Take a moment to appreciate banner too.

ign bendtheknee

Faotblack
09-30-2019, 12:22 PM
NO.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

picklewickles
09-30-2019, 12:26 PM
Respect the people who are buying plat cuz they paying of game maintaining expenses. Unless u want a shutdown of AL.

ign bendthekneeYes true that but using plat to be number one is not good and unfair that is one of the reasons why this game died

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Spheresome
09-30-2019, 12:35 PM
For those who don't get it, it's sarcasm

Axel_crx
09-30-2019, 12:36 PM
For those who don't get it, it's sarcasmI think we all get it

BaronB
09-30-2019, 01:02 PM
I think we all get it

I DEFINITELY didn’t get it...

picklewickles
09-30-2019, 01:05 PM
I DEFINITELY didn’t get it...HAHAHAHA SARCASM i get it

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Abuze
09-30-2019, 01:07 PM
Along with that a self brewing tea, a meal that cooks itself and winning Lotto numbers would be nice...

They already have self stirring mugs, does that count?

BaronB
09-30-2019, 01:15 PM
If there was a system to sell my mages nude or maybe like a pole in gh I can dance on for monies would be great too js js.. got bills to pay kids to feed ya all know how it is

Scll
09-30-2019, 01:46 PM
Nty lol
//11 chars

Fiasaria
09-30-2019, 01:48 PM
why not pay to 100 platinum for a player to farm with your items for a whole day ? :v jk

Silentkill
09-30-2019, 01:56 PM
A new idea crossed my mind, pay 150 Plat for an NPC to run any map you like him to do for 1h
If you pay 300 Plat, he can deal double damage!

Abuze
09-30-2019, 01:56 PM
Back to topic.
It is indeed unfortunate that people could just buy XP to reach level 76 by only having to reach for their wallets.
Before plat users would gain the upper hand by buying XP elixers, this stayed in balance because those who didn't spend plat could buy these XP elixers through trade or auction as well, or even grind these theirselves, example elite runner chest.

The last couple expans closed the gap between P2W and F2W a little due to events and the grinding of maps like Mausoleum, ESG, Deep Marsh, etc.

It might be too early to say this but, at the very start of this expansion this gap has already been spread out even more than before, even worse than the old days when arc ring was over 99m and mind you this was when it took several days to acquire even a little over 1m.

Other than that, most people prefer farming experience outside of the new content maps due to other maps being more rewarding in terms of XP and others well they just do daily XP and done :)

In short the new content maps don't seem too rewarding. STS has to keep one thing in mind, if they keep dropping arcanes randomly in locks this will demotivate players from grinding for gear that drops within the new maps, especially with the release of gold loot, most players rather have a stable source of income than grind 10x the time to loot something that will be easily replaced by an item from within a locked chest.

Most expansions have had their flaws but not only their flaws!
Mausoleum for example brought some interesting mob mechanics to the board. Most of the content brought farmable items but what is the worth of these farmable items if they are easily replaced by an item released 2/3 months later in a locked chest?
Let players grind for these items but let them bear the fruits of their hardwork for a longer time. Give us stuff like rentail arcane ring back, planar pendant, imbued gear and make us pay for these in sweat.

This won't make it so there won't be any income for STS again, but it's the way that you guys release things. Instead of letting the rich spam click that 5k XP with plat, give them the option to buy an even more expensive elixer similar to the 7 day that stacks with the others, or even include a permanent XP bonus to plat purchases similar to the one we already have, just increase the cost.
You guys could've dropped a locked chest containing a pet with XP related buffs in it, for example in their AA.

Nobody is asking to completely get rid of the pay to win aspect, it is more than understandable that the company needs to strive as well.
But the feedback from customer seems to be shut down immediately. Especially if players don't like the content, criticism is part of the job, nothing is going to be all rainbows and sunshine.
The community can be really helpful when thinking of new game mechanics, we can give you ideas and then it's your job to put these in motion.

Another suggestion I'd like to bring back is dev streams, these should be necessity for new content. Not only does this help the community with their questions but it also helps you guys notice and hopefully solve bugs that might've been overseen during testing. Because lets be honest, a lot of the past bugs would've been fairly obvious if devs just played the game with the community.

BaronB
09-30-2019, 02:11 PM
Back to topic.
It is indeed unfortunate that people could just buy XP to reach level 76 by only having to reach for their wallets.
Before plat users would gain the upper hand by buying XP elixers, this stayed in balance because those who didn't spend plat could buy these XP elixers through trade or auction as well, or even grind these theirselves, example elite runner chest.

The last couple expans closed the gap between P2W and F2W a little due to events and the grinding of maps like Mausoleum, ESG, Deep Marsh, etc.

It might be too early to say this but, at the very start of this expansion this gap has already been spread out even more than before, even worse than the old days when arc ring was over 99m and mind you this was when it took several days to acquire even a little over 1m.

Other than that, most people prefer farming experience outside of the new content maps due to other maps being more rewarding in terms of XP and others well they just do daily XP and done :)

In short the new content maps don't seem too rewarding. STS has to keep one thing in mind, if they keep dropping arcanes randomly in locks this will demotivate players from grinding for gear that drops within the new maps, especially with the release of gold loot, most players rather have a stable source of income than grind 10x the time to loot something that will be easily replaced by an item from within a locked chest.

Mausoleum for example brought some interesting mob mechanics to the board. Most of the content brought farmable items but what is the worth of these farmable items if they are easily replaced by an item released 2/3 months later in a locked chest?
Let players grind for these items but let them bear the fruits of their hardwork for a longer time. Give us stuff like rentail arcane ring back, planar pendant, imbued gear and make us pay for these in sweat.

This won't make it so there won't be any income for STS again, but it's the way that you guys release things. Instead of letting the rich spam click that 5k XP with plat, give them the option to buy an even more expensive elixer similar to the 7 day that stacks with the others, or even include a permanent XP bonus to plat purchases similar to the one we already have, just increase the cost.
You guys could've dropped a locked chest containing a pet with XP related buffs in it, for example in their AA.

Nobody is asking to completely get rid of the pay to win aspect, it is more than understandable that the company needs to strive as well.
But the feedback from customer seems to be shut down immediately. Especially if players don't like the content, criticism is part of the job, nothing is going to be all rainbows and sunshine.
The community can be really helpful when thinking of new game mechanics, we can give you ideas and then it's your job to put these in motion.

Another suggestion I'd like to bring back is dev streams, these should be necessity for new content. Not only does this help the community with their questions but it also helps you guys notice and hopefully solve bugs that might've been overseen during testing. Because lets be honest, a lot of the past bugs would've been fairly obvious if devs just played the game with the community.

Actually a really good post!!

+420

1<3

Silentkill
09-30-2019, 02:24 PM
Back to topic.

And this is what I mean, all the time posts like these pop up on forum, telling the truth and making excellent suggestions good both for sts and the players. I dont know if devs are just not reading the forums or are too naif to think about implementing them. So far Im more than disappointed from this expansion, hundreds and I mean hundreds of good suggestions have been made months, months before this expansion dropped.
I hope STS reads Abuzes post and thinks about it. I mean no offense to the StS team, but every other gaming company I know whose game is alive since 7 years, does it way better.

This is a wonderful post Abuze, nothing to add here anymore tbh.

Willl
09-30-2019, 03:40 PM
B] 100k pve kills so I can join LS

You made my day ahahah who are you??

Willl
09-30-2019, 03:43 PM
If there was a system to sell my mages nude or maybe like a pole in gh I can dance on for monies would be great too js js.. got bills to pay kids to feed ya all know how it is

The pole in gh would be an op furniture omg im crying XD

BaronB
09-30-2019, 03:46 PM
The pole in gh would be an op furniture omg im crying XD

https://youtu.be/WrjwGPb0Hvw

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

BaronB
09-30-2019, 03:49 PM
They already have self stirring mugs, does that count?

Shut up and take my money ?!?!

THE GOLDEN KING
09-30-2019, 03:56 PM
Back to topic.

AL Players...

STS: k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tackled
09-30-2019, 07:33 PM

ign bendtheknee

Thank you couldn’t have said it better myself. Support the game you love

Axel_crx
09-30-2019, 07:35 PM
Thank you couldn’t have said it better myself. Support the game you love

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkBold of you to assume I love this game

Crocodile
09-30-2019, 08:28 PM
Useless ideA

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Lim Weibin
09-30-2019, 08:40 PM
Let’s all play plats to enter the game!

Silentkill
10-01-2019, 01:02 AM

Crocodile
10-01-2019, 01:04 AM
...............Where is that useless quote?

Silentkill
10-01-2019, 01:04 AM
Great to see all positive comments. Good ppl still exist :)

Contradicting your own words. If you didnt notice, it was obviously sarcasm.

Useless ideA

Crocodile
10-01-2019, 01:06 AM
Contradicting your own words. If you didnt notice, it was obviously sarcasm.Yea right..suddenly it turns as sarcasm after few people telling that it was a bad idea.
Nice cover btw.

Silentkill
10-01-2019, 01:08 AM
Yea right..suddenly it turns as sarcasm after few people telling that it was a bad idea.
Nice cover btw.

Haha what? I think everyone here got that it was sarcasm, its a thread to remind STS of their ridiculous decision to purchase 10k XP for the badge.

Crocodile
10-01-2019, 01:10 AM
Haha what? I think everyone here got that it was sarcasm, its a thread to remind STS of their ridiculous decision to purchase 10k XP for the badge.Yea right -_-
As u like it..sarcasm yea right..

Silentkill
10-01-2019, 01:11 AM
Yea right -_-
As u like it..sarcasm yea right..

I will quote Barometric here, since you are one of the few who “don’t get it”

Susanne
10-01-2019, 02:24 AM
Sarcasm, the lowest form of wit but the highest form of intelligence.
I think some people aren't "wired" to understand sarcasm. Oh, the quote at the beginning is Oscar Wilde's.
Most people only quote the beginning bit, I think slapstick is the lowest form of wit and for those who don't understand sarcasm, I'm not being sarcastic....yet.

Crocodile
10-01-2019, 02:37 AM
To mention sarcasm as a form of intelligence is a bit half-witted imo. I never use sarcasm as a point of reference, because doing so is an insult to "intelligence" itself.
Idk that some people even taking sarcasm to show his/ her intelligence level. WoW

Shocan
10-01-2019, 07:59 PM
https://youtu.be/WrjwGPb0Hvw

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I can't believe I took a leap and trusted your link. Read some of the comments too 😂😂

Anehazaz
10-02-2019, 03:38 AM
It would be good to play AL on a level playing field...I wish that the devs would take make more time designing great vanities for plat because obvious from ppl in game or on forums..they like vanities! Things that give ppl a great advantage over others only causes harm in the long run. So yes pls try to think of better ways to make us spend our money instead of things that make us want to quit.

Spooked
10-02-2019, 05:14 AM

Edit: My common sense recommends 5,000 Pve Kills for 800 Platinum

Youre welcome

I really hope this is a joke.
I really, really do.
Im okay with buying a badge but if you actually want people to buy their kills youre straight up out of your mind, sorry to break it to you.

Now i do believe the 76 badge should not have been purchasable, was it only a very limited item, giving people the chance to BUY their kills isnt useless in the first place, it shows a new degree of greed, and it would ruin the game morals even more which by the way have been tarnished enough in the last month.

Just my 2 cents, feel free to critique me

Cheers,

Silentkill
10-02-2019, 07:06 AM
I really hope this is a joke.
I really, really do.
Im okay with buying a badge but if you actually want people to buy their kills youre straight up out of your mind, sorry to break it to you.

Now i do believe the 76 badge should not have been purchasable, was it only a very limited item, giving people the chance to BUY their kills isnt useless in the first place, it shows a new degree of greed, and it would ruin the game morals even more which by the way have been tarnished enough in the last month.

Just my 2 cents, feel free to critique me

Cheers,

It bothers me that you think my post was actually serious.

I will quote Barometric once again:

You should work on your sarcasm-identification-skills.

Cinco
10-02-2019, 07:23 AM
I see your sarcasm

And I raise you *shifty eyes*

Silentkill
10-02-2019, 08:06 AM
I see your sarcasm

And I raise you *shifty eyes*

:)

Btw cinco, please read Abuze’s post here, I think its on the 1st page. Its a must-read for devs :P

Ebereasider
10-02-2019, 09:34 AM
When sarcasm level gets too damn high...

SlaveKnight
10-02-2019, 11:44 AM
I never had a problem with Plat usage in the game, but what they did in this expansion was REALLY dishonest with non plat users...

In the past, plat was able to give u an advantage, like Elite Gem Kits, you purchase them and sell FOR GOLD, something that every player can get, however, in this expansion, Plat was able to give something exclusive, making a lot of non plat users frustrated, specially the ones who bought XP gears just to earn this badge...

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Overgrown
10-02-2019, 12:50 PM
Love the sarcasm :encouragement:

Gridlock140
10-09-2019, 02:51 AM
To be fair, one player didn't buy platinum to reach level 76. Used platinum sure, but that's because they opened 1700+ plat eggs they hoarded from Easter. So is it still p2w if you earned the gold in game, and bought an item IN GAME to have an advantage over other players in a competition? I think that's just good strategy, and great merching skills 😁

Azziah
10-09-2019, 09:29 AM
Disagree strongly. Once every aspect of the game is buy-able, the game will be ruined and absolutely nothing will seem special.

Silentkill
10-09-2019, 10:14 AM
Disagree strongly. Once every aspect of the game is buy-able, the game will be ruined and absolutely nothing will seem special.

... don’t you see the sarcasm?

Inu
10-09-2019, 10:33 AM
To be fair, one player didn't buy platinum to reach level 76. Used platinum sure, but that's because they opened 1700+ plat eggs they hoarded from Easter. So is it still p2w if you earned the gold in game, and bought an item IN GAME to have an advantage over other players in a competition? I think that's just good strategy, and great merching skills [emoji16]

I don’t think it’s a good strategy lmfao

Asadreucata
10-09-2019, 01:33 PM
Good idea amd i agree. But not sure of buying with plat. Maybe its better to buy with gold tho