PDA

View Full Version : Quitting sale? What happen next?

Crocodile
09-30-2019, 09:02 PM
I saw a lot of the so called quitting sale. But why are people selling those gears n vanity if they are quitting for good? Giveaway is the correct way to quit imo. Like what blazeerland did last time..can check in youtube.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

shadowronn
09-30-2019, 09:05 PM
If they ever want to return, they might regret giving it all away.

Lim Weibin
09-30-2019, 09:23 PM
Selling off is always better than giving it away for free. Who knows they might return after some time, at least they have their gold that was stashed away.

Crocodile
09-30-2019, 09:26 PM
So the try to say they are taking hiatus instead of quitting?

EpicX
09-30-2019, 09:54 PM
Well I did 'quit' two times and gave away everything both times. I still regret it sometimes lol, this game is addicting so there's a high chance people will return back.
And imagine coming back but gears are super high priced and you have 0 gold. #feelsbadman xD

What would be appropriate is selling everything at half the price of auction, so its kind of a win-win situation.

Allset
09-30-2019, 10:11 PM
I have thought about this a good bit. In a perfect scenario where I had to leave AL for whatever reason I would sell all gear except vanities that I wear on a regular because armor will drop in price over time. If you liquidate before you leave it will make a come back much easier... [emoji1655]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crocodile
10-01-2019, 12:51 AM
Great to see all positive comments. Good ppl still exist :)

Motherless_Child
10-01-2019, 01:58 AM
I saw a lot of the so called quitting sale. But why are people selling those gears n vanity if they are quitting for good? Giveaway is the correct way to quit imo. Like what blazeerland did last time..can check in youtube.

LOL....... I can't say that you are wrong...........

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Cant these people just quit and leave theyr account alone then return with out telling everyone theyr quiting . Sounds like a way to sell stuff fast or expensive or something. I also dont get why they say quiting sale. Just quit people we dont all want know XV

mhysaa
10-01-2019, 06:43 AM
Cant these people just quit and leave theyr account alone then return with out telling everyone theyr quiting . Sounds like a way to sell stuff fast or expensive or something. I also dont get why they say quiting sale. Just quit people we dont all want know XVI don't agree since the fact they are quitting don't make price higher. Isn't something that influence the market.
Normally ppl that makes quitting sale sells for less.

------
To me it's they right do whatever they want. And mostly people do that because they know the chance of coming back.
I even deleted my account. But here I am, playing once again.

Also if is a marketing strategy, I don't see it as wrong. It's not scamming neither has influence on the prices at moment.

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
10-01-2019, 06:49 AM
Because "Quitting for now sale" doesn't sound as good.

Azziah
10-01-2019, 09:27 AM
best to keep it at the slight chance you do return. when I "quit" for 1.5 years way back, I gifted away a Medusa set, which I regret doing.

Scll
10-01-2019, 12:23 PM
best to keep it at the slight chance you do return. when I "quit" for 1.5 years way back, I gifted away a Medusa set, which I regret doing.

Rich
//11chars