PDA

View Full Version : Pvp leaderboard #1 person!

AbsolutePally
12-24-2011, 07:28 AM
Anyone notice someone is missing?
The number 1 Mage of all time is no longer there.
What happened? Any ideas?

Suicunebaby
12-24-2011, 07:31 AM
Maybe that account owner deleted the character? Just a guess:p

MightyMicah
12-24-2011, 07:33 AM
Who kelly?

Edit. DANG. it is Kelly. Gosh, ever since I can remember Kelly was the main pvper who I looked up to. Now I'm not sure what to do...

AbsolutePally
12-24-2011, 08:26 AM
100% sure she did not delete. Still on friends list.
Thinking she had her record wiped. But why? 60k then back to 0?

Engelhard
12-24-2011, 08:31 AM
100% sure she did not delete. Still on friends list.
Thinking she had her record wiped. But why? 60k then back to 0?
Ouch

Jewelsofjane
12-24-2011, 08:32 AM
I'm shocked. I don't even know what to say. It brings back not so good feelings when they did this to another player. So I wonder if she suffered the same fate?

I'm hoping that she asked for it to be taken off leaderboards. If this isn't the case, I'm sad. I'd hate to see yet another great pvper gone, and IMO records should never be deleted ever. Someone should be able to pass it but never deleted, ever.

Silentarrow
12-24-2011, 08:49 AM
STS may want to give someone else a chance, probably because Kelly has been inactive for so long.

Jewelsofjane
12-24-2011, 08:54 AM
No she has been ingame quite abit lately. I just pvped her the other day. I still stand by my IMO that records should never be deleted.... But now that I'm looking at the leaderboards, I can totally see why she would ask to have her name taken off. I think if I were in her position, I'd ask the same. Still sad though.

Hmm the more I think about it....yea I'd be hella angry if a certain someone was moving up in leaderboards who I have NEVER seen in pvp before and has a known case of farming pvp kills.

Engelhard
12-24-2011, 09:05 AM
I guess I missed something?

Whirlzap
12-24-2011, 09:51 AM
I know that people get deleted if their account gets banned.
I don't think Kelly got banned, TBH.
The most probable situation is that she asked for a kill reset.

Ayc2000
12-24-2011, 10:22 AM
I saw kelly in baleifort yesterday afternoon, so I doubt she's banned :O I bet she asked for it to be taken off

XghostzX
12-24-2011, 10:29 AM
She's not banned I still see her. Was it removed for spawn killing or something? Knowing Kelly she wouldn't ask for a kill reset, she's invested way too much time with this.

deviousdemon
12-24-2011, 10:30 AM
honestly ... no clue what happened... still on fl tho.

been talking to kelly yesterday several times to tell who to fight first round(s) in mage tourney!!!

Jewelsofjane
12-24-2011, 11:06 AM
She's not banned I still see her. Was it removed for spawn killing or something? Knowing Kelly she wouldn't ask for a kill reset, she's invested way too much time with this.

You can't get banned for that or removed for that. If that were the case, then the Mage with "fake" kills would have been removed awhile ago, and no they don't delete the account once your banned. It could take many many months before they do.

Who knows though, I may be wrong. It wouldn't be the first surprise.

PatsoeGamer
12-24-2011, 01:27 PM
Any news on why?

XghostzX
12-24-2011, 03:04 PM
You can't get banned for that or removed for that. If that were the case, then the Mage with "fake" kills would have been removed awhile ago, and no they don't delete the account once your banned. It could take many many months before they do.

Who knows though, I may be wrong. It wouldn't be the first surprise.

I wasn't sure, I always hear random players saying spawn killing is against some rules... sorry for the mistake. Otherwise maybe it's just a bug on the leader boards since it's update hourly or so.

adidaman
12-24-2011, 03:17 PM
Maybe STS took her off the leaderboard and threatened not to let her back on until she bought 2k plat.

dugantale
12-24-2011, 03:21 PM
Maybe STS took her off the leaderboard and threatened not to let her back on until she bought 2k plat.

Doubt that

Urqui
12-24-2011, 03:23 PM
I don't think you have to pay to be on Leaderboards
Or have to constantly have plat to be up...

Edit: Dugantale>.<

adidaman
12-24-2011, 03:25 PM
Guys it was a joke

AbsolutePally
12-24-2011, 03:58 PM
STS may want to give someone else a chance, probably because Kelly has been inactive for so long.

Kel has never been inactive lol... You dont get 60k pvp kills from not playing all day everyday ;)

Bit it is a shame to see who is now the #1 Mage.... Zzz.

TruePlayer
12-24-2011, 04:33 PM
Imkelly was not just best mage but hands down best pvpers i ever saw. She could turn any ctf team into pros. I am a person who confident about myself but i can say she the best. She will be miss...

AbsolutePally
12-24-2011, 05:43 PM
Imkelly was not just best mage but hands down best pvpers i ever saw. She could turn any ctf team into pros. I am a person who confident about myself but i can say she the best. She will be miss...

I dont think she is gone... Hope not, I was looking forward to playing against her in the tournie.

onemadzhau
12-24-2011, 06:49 PM
Was she second or first on the list?

MayhemMonkey
12-24-2011, 07:00 PM
Was she second or first on the list?

She was 1st mage and 2nd overall.

onemadzhau
12-24-2011, 07:08 PM
Ty that's where i was confused

Kaarataka
12-24-2011, 07:56 PM
Um...the best mage had her kills reset. No way. I don't believe it. Is STS trying to make the pvp community leave? Imkelly is one of the keystones to our community and if you make her leave, you make us weaker as a group. The top pros will get bored with no challenges around. STS what have you done, why have you done it, and since when do you not acknowledge and reward those who play your games?

I'm gonna start looking for a game where the staff actually values its customers instead of treating us like cows getting fat off of our milk.

Montanabro
12-24-2011, 10:17 PM
Um...the best mage had her kills reset. No way. I don't believe it. Is STS trying to make the pvp community leave? Imkelly is one of the keystones to our community and if you make her leave, you make us weaker as a group. The top pros will get bored with no challenges around. STS what have you done, why have you done it, and since when do you not acknowledge and reward those who play your games?

I'm gonna start looking for a game where the staff actually values its customers instead of treating us like cows getting fat off of our milk.

Considering the public doesn't know why this occurred, your post is too extreme. But maybe you have information I don't which warrants your post.

Swimmingstar
12-24-2011, 10:23 PM
Imkelly was the only person who got on overall who wasn't an archer for pvp. *sigh* There isn't much pride for mage PVP now.

Kanitall
12-26-2011, 11:20 AM
she got banned guys, i'm the one who is the closest to her..
We had projects.. She wouldnt Have quit or anything else

XghostzX
12-26-2011, 11:26 AM
Wow... way to take one of PL's legends away. Nearly every "pro" I've met in the past was banned. Why?... I understand the top players have to deal with haters... haters will be haters they're going to report you for the slightest thing... lay off for god's sake. Kelly was always a good person.

AbsolutePally
12-26-2011, 03:10 PM
she got banned guys, i'm the one who is the closest to her..
We had projects.. She wouldnt Have quit or anything else

Thanks for the insider info.

Jewelsofjane
12-26-2011, 03:30 PM
Well, this is sad. I still think records should stay regardless of banning. Im so glad I got to 1v1 her right before she was banned so I will never have the "never know" thought.

Darkfader
12-26-2011, 05:24 PM
But now we have Jopl at leaderboards, cheers. >.>

AbsolutePally
12-26-2011, 06:16 PM
But now we have Jopl at leaderboards, cheers. >.>

Puke emote.

grenadiers
12-26-2011, 06:26 PM
But now we have Jopl at leaderboards, cheers. >.>I just died a little inside ;(

Ixillicus
12-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Kill boosting FTW! (apparently)

Xazic
12-26-2011, 06:59 PM
Agreed that she got banned as i knew kelly well enough to say she would never ask for a kill reset and it is probably permanent since she was removed from LB... And yes, we did have some projects so agreed with Adam that she would not quit just like that. Such a shame...

Ladylove
12-26-2011, 11:31 PM
Imkelly was the only person who got on overall who wasn't an archer for pvp. *sigh* There isn't much pride for mage PVP now.

No she wasn't :)

TruePlayer
12-27-2011, 12:15 AM
^
||
||
||
lol yes dont forget this babe. She a legend too ;)

Seminole
12-27-2011, 07:50 AM
at tbe current level imkelly was the only mage on pvp leaderboards. i would even say she best mage to ever play this game. rip imkelly

GELLIO77
12-27-2011, 08:41 AM
ive ever only had the pleasure of pvping her during the 55 cap but even then she was still an amazing pvper i cant remember killing her once ;) i do hope she hasnt been banned because for 1. the best mage pvper (imo) is gone and is a huge blow to the pvping community. and 2. i really dont like that the name that is at the top of mage leaderboard, jop... ugh -.-

Jewelsofjane
12-27-2011, 11:16 AM
at tbe current level imkelly was the only mage on pvp leaderboards. i would even say she best mage to ever play this game. rip imkelly
I agree that imkelly is/was great, but I respectfully disagree that she was the best EVER mage. Just because you are on leaderboards, it doesnt make you the greatest, just great. I know a couple of mages who were able to beat imkelly, especially in the last few weeks.

Many of the people on leaderboards got their place there when their character was OP in PvP at a certain level. Mainly level 50 for all the birds. The same amount of kills per game just arent even the same. So I view the leaderboards more of a "who has been around the longest" thing rather than the greatest.

But yea, mad props to Imkelly, definetly one of the best mages ever.

XghostzX
12-27-2011, 12:29 PM
I agree that imkelly is/was great, but I respectfully disagree that she was the best EVER mage. Just because you are on leaderboards, it doesnt make you the greatest, just great. I know a couple of mages who were able to beat imkelly, especially in the last few weeks.

Many of the people on leaderboards got their place there when their character was OP in PvP at a certain level. Mainly level 50 for all the birds. The same amount of kills per game just arent even the same. So I view the leaderboards more of a "who has been around the longest" thing rather than the greatest.

But yea, mad props to Imkelly, definetly one of the best mages ever.

Yeah you're definitely right, but I just wonder why kelly, out of ANYONE, was banned... She's a good person and their are so many random players in game I'm sure who diserve a ban more than her.

Swimmingstar
12-27-2011, 12:33 PM
No she wasn't :)

KK. Yeah, yeah. All hail ladylove. Lol. But now there isn't much pride because 1. the so called booster mage is number 5, 2. It's a kill-booster!!! :)

Jewelsofjane
12-27-2011, 12:55 PM
Yeah you're definitely right, but I just wonder why kelly, out of ANYONE, was banned... She's a good person and their are so many random players in game I'm sure who diserve a ban more than her.

Yea I never had a problem with her or heard that others did.

KK. Yeah, yeah. All hail ladylove. Lol. But now there isn't much pride because 1. the so called booster mage is number 5, 2. It's a kill-booster!!! :)
I guess in order for mages to get our pride back, ladylove will have to come back???XD.... I say we all bribe her...

XghostzX
12-27-2011, 12:57 PM
No she wasn't :) Ladylove quietly stalks the threads? :)

Seminole
12-27-2011, 05:48 PM

Oh my.. please do name these two mysterious brave mages that you claim could beat her because i would love to face them in-game. I need some challenges.

Jewelsofjane
12-27-2011, 07:09 PM
Edit: you know what this thread was in honor of imkelly, so I'll leave it at that.

Swimmingstar
12-27-2011, 08:26 PM
Yea I never had a problem with her or heard that others did.

I guess in order for mages to get our pride back, ladylove will have to come back???XD.... I say we all bribe her...
Great idea!

AbsolutePally
12-27-2011, 09:02 PM
Oh my.. please do name these two mysterious brave mages that you claim could beat her because i would love to face them in-game. I need some challenges.

jewels is a narce. Ofc she is speaking of only herself.

Jewelsofjane
12-27-2011, 09:29 PM
jewels is a narce. Ofc she is speaking of only herself.

Lol actually no I wasnt

XghostzX
12-27-2011, 10:45 PM
Lol actually no I wasnt To me, it sounded like it. On another note, Imkelly was a legend, always will be, and always shall be remembered :)

Jewelsofjane
12-27-2011, 10:59 PM
I'm done here

Ladylove
12-27-2011, 11:23 PM
Lol I just decided to log in the other day and saw this thread. The title made me think "the #1(my mind said first)". So I thought it meant me. I was like.. That's weird. Why would someone make a thread about me now? Nah I'm not coming back. I'd rather kick rocks lmao.

AbsolutePally
12-28-2011, 12:42 AM
Lol I just decided to log in the other day and saw this thread. The title made me think "the #1(my mind said first)". So I thought it meant me. I was like.. That's weird. Why would someone make a thread about me now? Nah I'm not coming back. I'd rather kick rocks lmao.

You are thr first person I was in awe of. In our 30s you were something of an enigma. Could never scratch you.

Ladylove
12-28-2011, 01:26 AM
You are thr first person I was in awe of. In our 30s you were something of an enigma. Could never scratch you.

Oh stawpit :3

MightyMicah
12-28-2011, 01:59 AM
IMO Kelly was the greatest mage that ever was. Just because other people can 1vs1 and beat her doesn't mean anything. The number 1 football team generally loses a couple games. In fact the other team may be "better" by some standards. However, the other team isn't number 1.

Not only did Kelly have skill, but dedication. Now that Kelly is gone....I just don't even feel like pvping anymore...It's like having your king die. Now what...

Ghastly
01-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Oh STS..... Nodds head like a wise guy.

largecommand
01-07-2012, 02:33 PM

Sts wouldnt Do that just because someone is ”too” good. You dont see them reseting Kanitals Kills.

XghostzX
01-07-2012, 02:47 PM
Guys, I like how we all appreciate Kelly, but she's back and not banned so there's nothing to worry about.

largecommand
01-07-2012, 03:01 PM
Wait wth are you talking about Kellys kills are right there. :?

Swimmingstar
01-07-2012, 06:12 PM
Guys, I like how we all appreciate Kelly, but she's back and not banned so there's nothing to worry about.

This, she was back like more than 1 week ago.

Swimmingstar
01-07-2012, 06:14 PM

COME BAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkk!!!

XghostzX
01-07-2012, 07:10 PM
This, she was back like more than 1 week ago.

I know, just that people keep posting threads up on it when it seems a bit unnecessary ^^

razerfingers
01-07-2012, 07:24 PM
I was just going to say that STS wont reset your kdr for any reason people have asked many many times so yeah there is a high possibility she got banned or something just sayin. Or id have STS reset my mages kdr lol

Ladylove
01-08-2012, 01:23 AM
COME BAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkk!!!

NoOoOoOoOoOOOOOoooo

Mikeylito
01-10-2012, 08:39 AM

Thank you all for the very kind words and all the love. You know its a great thread if even the great ladylove is in it! I am back in-game now although ill probably be retiring unless kanital comes back.

Anyways, this quote up top really sparked my interest. I dont recall any mages defeating me 1v1 eden please refresh my memory here. The only thing i recall is you BEGGING me not to re-enter the tourney in place of DTF because you knew from our past encounters you would lose against me. Who knows tho maybe i should have took screenshots of that conversation for a memory refresher, or perhaps i have some of that convo saved afterall. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

AbsolutePally
01-10-2012, 10:23 AM
Thank you all for the very kind words and all the love. You know its a great thread if even the great ladylove is in it! I am back in-game now although ill probably be retiring unless kanital comes back.

Anyways, this quote up top really sparked my interest. I dont recall any mages defeating me 1v1 eden please refresh my memory here. The only thing i recall is you BEGGING me not to re-enter the tourney in place of DTF because you knew from our past encounters you would lose against me. Who knows tho maybe i should have took screenshots of that conversation for a memory refresher, or perhaps i have some of that convo saved afterall. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

My spot in the finals is all yours if you say the magic words! ;)

Zerious
01-10-2012, 12:22 PM
NoOoOoOoOoOOOOOoooo

plz? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? I love you long tyme you come back, yeah? ^-^

and IMO..... Imperialelf is best... forever....... Only elf (Pally at that) that i witnessed take on 3 birds at once in a CTF match...

Mikeylito
01-10-2012, 12:55 PM
My spot in the finals is all yours if you say the magic words! ;) if it gives me the oppurtunity to face eden ill take it:)

TruePlayer
01-10-2012, 03:08 PM
If i was eden i would love to face the best mage in finals :) never know.. Cant be the best if you dont beat the best. Plats and a vanity dont mean much. But victory over kelly would be priceless 0:).

Jewelsofjane
01-10-2012, 03:35 PM

You should have screenshot it because u had a Convo with rush and not with me edensfury. We are two different people, and this isn't exactly how rush remembers it. There are always two sides to every story and in this case now three

AbsolutePally
01-10-2012, 03:45 PM
if it gives me the oppurtunity to face eden ill take it:)

How about you face winner in a "bonus last stage tournie" ?
Truepaper says you eden cant be the best if she doesnt beat the best, I may not be the best but ill give her hell. Who knows you may be fighting me :) muahaha

AbsolutePally
01-10-2012, 03:47 PM
If i was eden i would love to face the best mage in finals :) never know.. Cant be the best if you dont beat the best. Plats and a vanity dont mean much. But victory over kelly would be priceless 0:).

Not only I best bird mo doubt. But I also best mage hand down.

Jewelsofjane
01-10-2012, 03:49 PM
@imkelly-Funny thing is, I was the one asking to find you a spot in the tourney early on. I guess you missed those posts.

XghostzX
01-10-2012, 06:03 PM
Ok guys let's just calm down a minute.

First, the match I played with Eden in the semi finals--

I know for a fact that I over reacted and definitely took it the wrong way. I should have finished the match but I hate to lose. My bro was in the hospital (Wanted to remain this private, but too many players asked) and my ping was down from a recent storm that day. I didn't want to feel humiliated and that I'm competitive; I can't help it-- but clearly this was a bad way of "protecting my reputation" if that's what you want to call it. But In the end, I realized this was just a tournament, this is only a game. All is fair and love and war--but seriously, pocket legends is not. Whatever the choice is, we should all just respect it because we're doing this for fun, right? (Eden, hopefully a fun rematch soon you and me :)?)

Eden-- Dtf is being generous to Kelly, she can't control whether she is banned or not. (haters will be haters). I guess I just don't understand why it should be a big deal whether kell takes DTF's spot. It's a game, let's have fun with it. I give DTF props for giving up his own finals spot in his own tournament for kelly who hasn't played a single match. Kell is a great person too and we all diserve to have some fun. And eden, we all know you're a good person and a well respected mage; another reason to let this go :)

I don't mean any direct language towards anyone, just giving my thoughts an opinions and trying to remain unbiased. Good luck to whoever is in the finals :)

Zeus
01-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Ok guys let's just calm down a minute.

First, the match I played with Eden in the semi finals--

I know for a fact that I over reacted and definitely took it the wrong way. I should have finished the match but I hate to lose. My bro was in the hospital (Wanted to remain this private, but too many players asked) and my ping was down from a recent storm that day. I didn't want to feel humiliated and that I'm competitive; I can't help it-- but clearly this was a bad way of "protecting my reputation" if that's what you want to call it. But In the end, I realized this was just a tournament, this is only a game. All is fair and love and war--but seriously, pocket legends is not. Whatever the choice is, we should all just respect it because we're doing this for fun, right? (Eden, hopefully a fun rematch soon you and me :)?)

Eden-- Dtf is being generous to Kelly, she can't control whether she is banned or not. (haters will be haters). I guess I just don't understand why it should be a big deal whether kell takes DTF's spot. It's a game, let's have fun with it. I give DTF props for giving up his own finals spot in his own tournament for kelly who hasn't played a single match. Kell is a great person too and we all diserve to have some fun. And eden, we all know you're a good person and a well respected mage; another reason to let this go :)

I don't mean any direct language towards anyone, just giving my thoughts an opinions and trying to remain unbiased. Good luck to whoever is in the finals :)

Her being banned would reflect on her actions, no? So she IS responsible and CAN control her ability to attend the tourney or not.

XghostzX
01-10-2012, 06:22 PM
Her being banned would reflect on her actions, no? So she IS responsible and CAN control her ability to attend the tourney or not.

Your right I'm sorry, I just think whatever the decision is we should all just respect it. DTF put a lot of time into this tournament for our enjoyment and free prizes for us. He's doing his best to give everyone an opportunity and wants the same for kell. Yeah, I'll definitely say he wouldn't just offer his finals spot for just any mage and people can definitely call it unfair/unreasonable... but going into realistic and unilateral terms, we know that Kelly is one of the best mages out there and to see the eden or dtf play her.

Zeus
01-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Your right I'm sorry, I just think whatever the decision is we should all just respect it. DTF put a lot of time into this tournament for our enjoyment and free prizes for us. He's doing his best to give everyone an opportunity and wants the same for kell. Yeah, I'll definitely say he wouldn't just offer his finals spot for just any mage and people can definitely call it unfair/unreasonable... but going into realistic and unilateral terms, we know that Kelly is one of the best mages out there and to see the eden or dtf play her.

No need to be sorry! I'm just being logical! I didn't think it was right that Mitch would give up his spot for somebody who didn't earn their way up in the tourney. Kelly and Eden can always fight on their own time outside of the competition anyways.

Swimmingstar
01-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Whoever fights who, it will still be a cool tournament.

XghostzX
01-10-2012, 06:33 PM
No need to be sorry! I'm just being logical! I didn't think it was right that Mitch would give up his spot for somebody who didn't earn their way up in the tourney. Kelly and Eden can always fight on their own time outside of the competition anyways.

Ugh your logic is always better than mine when I think it simple enough. Thanks again xD

AbsolutePally
01-10-2012, 07:05 PM
Well I lost. Ik ghost wants to bet eden a mil amd kel wants a shot at eden as well. Hope they fair better that everyone else, but no offense I doubt it.

Mikeylito
01-10-2012, 07:36 PM
Well I lost. Ik ghost wants to bet eden a mil amd kel wants a shot at eden as well. Hope they fair better that everyone else, but no offense I doubt it.

first off; thank you to the all-knowing apollo for hitting us with that grand logic! no seriously thank you(no sarcasm) you were right, i didnt deserve to be in finals because i was banned. i didnt ask dtf to give up his spot tho. dtf earned his spot, so he earned the right to offer me his spot because he felt it was the right thing to do. altough he never did, it still was a nice offer and great gesture for someone to do. shows alot of heart, which is prolly why hes such a great dad. thank you dtf and grats on the plat.

second; congrats on the tourney winners (you too eden), all pros and well deserving of the plats/ vanity.

third: my only real prob was that eden claimed " recently a couple mages could beat me". this in-turn was just not true. the only mage i could recalll that beat me constantly was imperial elf(best mage ever and the one who trained me). i dont really want "a piece of eden" as dtf put it. i look at what ghost wrote and hes right. its just a game. there will be more tourneys and many private matches in the future. a chance fpr everypne tp redeem themselves.

once again thank you everyone for posting on here and all the great comments. Although many may consider me a legend, many more greats will come and go. Pl will always have new generations of ppl and many more opposition that will surpass even me/kanital/lone/xrax/imp elf/ etc and the list goes on and on:) I leave everyone with this; One way we can See if someone was truly a legend is by this quote;

"Heros get remembered; legends never die."

Zeus
01-10-2012, 07:43 PM
first off; thank you to the all-knowing apollo for hitting us with that grand logic! no seriously thank you(no sarcasm) you were right, i didnt deserve to be in finals because i was banned. i didnt ask dtf to give up his spot tho. dtf earned his spot, so he earned the right to offer me his spot because he felt it was the right thing to do. altough he never did, it still was a nice offer and great gesture for someone to do. shows alot of heart, which is prolly why hes such a great dad. thank you dtf and grats on the plat.

second; congrats on the tourney winners (you too eden), all pros and well deserving of the plats/ vanity.

third: my only real prob was that eden claimed " recently a couple mages could beat me". this in-turn was just not true. the only mage i could recalll that beat me constantly was imperial elf(best mage ever and the one who trained me). i dont really want "a piece of eden" as dtf put it. i look at what ghost wrote and hes right. its just a game. there will be more tourneys and many private matches in the future. a chance fpr everypne tp redeem themselves.

once again thank you everyone for posting on here and all the great comments. Although many may consider me a legend, many more greats will come and go. Pl will always have new generations of ppl and many more opposition that will surpass even me/kanital/lone/xrax/imp elf/ etc and the list goes on and on:) I leave everyone with this; One way we can See if someone was truly a legend is by this quote;

I didn't mean to offend you if I did, you know that as well as I! :)

Winning or losing, what does it matter? Everybody knows that each and every one of you are GREAT PvPers, it's not like people are saying "so and so sucks". I had fun watching this tourney from the sidelines! Thanks for the tourney, Mitch!

And as we all know, being banned doesn't make you a bad person! I've had my fair share of bans too. :)

TruePlayer
01-10-2012, 07:45 PM
I will bet 10 mill on imkelly :) pm me eden :)

TruePlayer
01-10-2012, 08:40 PM
No i take that back :) to think about it eden got better as tour went on. After Beating ghost and destroying dtf i have give credit where its due. Edenfurys proved to be best mage and deserve the title as best mage in game congrats. She backed up her talk unlike most in pl pvp just all talk lol. And with a rusty imkelly i think eden have the edge even without the full vanity set.

XghostzX
01-10-2012, 09:41 PM
No i take that back :) to think about it eden got better as tour went on. After Beating ghost and destroying dtf i have give credit where its due. Edenfurys proved to be best mage and deserve the title as best mage in game congrats. She backed up her talk unlike most in pl pvp just all talk lol. And with a rusty imkelly i think eden have the edge even without the full vanity set.

Thanks^^ was two matches though. We have never judged Imkelly based off two matches-- she wipes out every player.

AbsolutePally
01-10-2012, 11:32 PM
Time will tell, and everyones name will be redeemed in the future. In the pages of PL history.

Engelhard
01-18-2012, 10:43 PM
Off topic a little but just curious does anyone know why some names on the leaderboard are in white text while most are black...... Thanks everyone

Otukura
01-18-2012, 10:46 PM
Off topic a little but just curious does anyone know why some names on the leaderboard are in white text while most are black...... Thanks everyone

white = they're on your friend's list, black means they're not.

Swimmingstar
01-18-2012, 11:27 PM
And as we all know, being banned doesn't make you a bad person! I've had my fair share of bans too. :)
*Alert* Derail *Alert*

I've learned that from finding your oldest posts from your contest and I found one where someone asked if you were unbanned yet. :D

Mikeylito
01-18-2012, 11:40 PM
xoxoxoxoxo :)

Ladylove
01-19-2012, 03:47 AM

Sandlot ftw.

Swords
01-19-2012, 09:24 AM
is it possible that she decided that her kills not be on leaderboard?
cause i seen someone with 350k kills and i didnt see him on leaderboards?