PDA

View Full Version : Connection

Aquamarines
10-03-2019, 02:10 AM
I have problems logging in after the update, precisely on the 2.5.2g application version (268402.92500.0) on Playstore. Every time I want to log in it's always the internet connection is lost. At first I thought it was my cellular phone network, then I switched to using Wi-Fi but the same problem still occurred. maybe my cellphone, then I switched to using a PC but the results remain the same. please be confirmed and corrected immediately, thank you.

Sent from XNXX.COM

picklewickles
10-03-2019, 02:20 AM
I have problems logging in after the update, precisely on the 2.5.2g application version (268402.92500.0) on Playstore. Every time I want to log in it's always the internet connection is lost. At first I thought it was my cellular phone network, then I switched to using Wi-Fi but the same problem still occurred. maybe my cellphone, then I switched to using a PC but the results remain the same. please be confirmed and corrected immediately, thank you.

Sent from XNXX.COMI am not experiencing this problem could it be a problem in your area? Also try reinstalling your game and restart router

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Aquamarines
10-03-2019, 09:53 AM
I am not experiencing this problem could it be a problem in your area? Also try reinstalling your game and restart router

Sent from my SM-N935F using TapatalkI tried the way you suggested, but it still doesn't work. And still the same, I tried to make the initial account just smoothly. but a few moments later it was confessed again

Sent from XNXX.COM

picklewickles
10-03-2019, 09:55 AM
I tried the way you suggested, but it still doesn't work. And still the same, I tried to make the initial account just smoothly. but a few moments later it was confessed again

Sent from XNXX.COMI think it can take a while before someone replies to you i think its better to contact sts and maybe pm a developer to reach out to you

Aquamarines
10-03-2019, 09:56 AM
my area is in Southeast Asia, more precisely the country of Singapore. maybe some have never heard of the area.

Sent from XNXX.COM

Aquamarines
10-03-2019, 09:58 AM
how can I report and consult about this matter

My Phone

picklewickles
10-03-2019, 09:59 AM
how can I report and consult about this matter

My Phonehttps://support.spacetimestudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Goodluck

Aquamarines