PDA

View Full Version : We Wish You A Merry Christmas STS

Fac3bon3s
12-24-2011, 01:34 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.

I know not everyone who plays SL celebrates Christmas, but none the less I thought we should all wish our friends at STS the best.

So what ever you do celebrate no matter your race, culture or creed. Let us gather here and thank the team at Spacetime Studios and wish them and all their family members a wonderful holiday.

Feel free to leave a personal message to the devs and what you are thankful for or are hoping for in the coming year.

Thanks so much everyone,

-Mike

Piosidon
12-24-2011, 03:53 PM
I'm looking forward to more creativity in PL for the upcoming year

jenniebeans
12-24-2011, 04:26 PM
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays STS Team!

Keep up the good work and your sanity through the upcoming new year!

Thank you for all that you have done in the past year with the new content, the plat contests, and all of your help in the forums!

Very Appreciative,
Jennie

Carth
12-24-2011, 05:19 PM
STS, thank you for making it possible to play your games on either mobile or desktop, all on the same server!

Also, thank you for listening to our suggestions and actually considering them, keeping us updated here on the forums and in-game and, most importantly, for putting up with us!

I might not accept some of the choices you make but at the end of the day, I'm glad to be a part of the STS player base.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, Spacetime Studios! Have a happy new year! :)

Ardon
12-24-2011, 05:32 PM
Thank you STS team.
I may have started as a casual player. But I just couldn't stop playing such an amazing game. It's been a great time playing SL and being part of a great community. You guys and girls do an awesome job. I hope you all have an amazing holiday, be it Christmas, Hannukah, or and other holiday this season. Keep doing an amazing job.

Sincerely,
Ardon

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

SUPAPRODIGY
12-24-2011, 05:57 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.Im looking forward for cooler armors in SL an some good vanities

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM
SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA!!

Garvhoz
12-24-2011, 06:01 PM
Merry Christmas STS thanks for all of the fun that you have given us

~Garvhoz~

ninjaduck
12-24-2011, 06:04 PM
Im on my phone and Im about to eat a cake (ftw) so I'll briefly wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of yall out there!!

MYNISTA
12-24-2011, 10:30 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!

Tvis
12-24-2011, 11:47 PM
Happy holidays everyone! Thanks for the awesome year. The new players and experiences have made this a year beyond words. I hope everyone finds something to be grateful for in this time of cheer and giving. Once again, happy holidays and happy new year!

Samhayne
12-24-2011, 11:53 PM
Thanks guys! All the best to you and your families for this holiday season. We are so thankful to have such awesome fans who play our games!

Rodvik
12-25-2011, 12:34 AM
Yup! Merry Christmas STS! And giving me a reason to spend my hard earned money...lol

Thanks,
-Rodvik

Diodge
12-25-2011, 02:13 AM
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!

flashbackflip
12-25-2011, 09:24 AM
Hey, STS!

I wish you love, luck, fun and peace in this new year!

I'm very thankful to you for making such a great game, that i even joined forums to be more useful for the community and the SL universe developement. Really, that never happened to me before..

Moreover, i posponed my purchase of Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic just not to interfere!! ))))

Thank you again for making this so much fun

May the Force be with u

Cheton
12-25-2011, 01:00 PM
Merry CHRISTmas STS! Thank you for taking my money. LOL No really, thanks for all the hard work. God Bless all of you.

MimeRifle
12-25-2011, 02:39 PM
My best wishes to the creators & supporting staff at STS, and everyone in this awesome community!!! I have many reasons for being fond of these games, and this game studio, and the community that has formed around it - some very personal and very meaningful, so hopefully without sounding trite (already) I want to say thank you, and wish you all the very best in health, happiness, life, love, family, and continued success. You'll always have a very special place in my heart.

Happy Holidays!!

<3 spread the love <3

Deadsoldiers
12-25-2011, 08:16 PM
Merry chistmas, hehe got a laptop so now i am playin on android,ipod and chrome:)