PDA

View Full Version : 2019-10-03 Content Update (268838)

TzatOps
10-03-2019, 12:48 PM
+ Vardan Valley boss monsters have a chance to drop a new Level 76 Mythic Belt (that creates a set with Level 76 Mythic Rings and Amulets)!
+ Warrior Vengeful Blood damage buff now stacks with other damage multipliers.

Marosok
10-03-2019, 12:49 PM
Great buff.

Crankomaniac
Ty Sounds Better now

Gamegrog
Nice

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

jazzbloonist
10-03-2019, 12:50 PM
+ Vardan Valley boss monsters have a chance to drop a new Level 76 Mythic Belt (that creates a set with Level 76 Mythic Rings and Amulets)!
+ Warrior Vengeful Blood damage buff now stacks with other damage multipliers.Ooooo

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Whynner
Nice :excitement:

Willl
Sexy idea lmao gg!

Iluminista
10-03-2019, 12:51 PM
Thanks for the adjustments. :D

Vvildfire
10-03-2019, 12:54 PM

You just gonna hide that in a Content Update? XD

slaaayerrr
10-03-2019, 01:00 PM
+ Warrior Vengeful Blood damage buff now stacks with other damage multipliers.

pff, what about shadow veil

Exposed
10-03-2019, 01:20 PM
No love for rogs come on...

Narniaa
10-03-2019, 01:25 PM
Rog please hit me muehehehe

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

Fearrr
10-03-2019, 01:51 PM
Ty for the VB fix!!!

Korabiv
10-03-2019, 04:19 PM
Since warriors VB got buffed, why not buff mages curse skill? Not sure what this skill does exactly in pvp, but I can tell you it is beyond useless in pve. It literally does next to nothing for damage, has few targets hit, and debuffs are small (most of which can come from pet attacks). It would be nice if this skill had some use in pve. I in no way expect it to have the power level of ebon aegis reflect, but I do expect it to do noticeable damage.

Korabiv
10-03-2019, 04:43 PM
To further the case for curse buff, I did some quick testing. I learned that the higher damage you have means higher curse damage (I think). Anyway here are the results:

No pet equipped my mage had 4K damage. Cursing a mob in morgera lair, a mob took roughly 1k damage when it hit me with no shield or damage reduction. Curse lasting 7 seconds and mobs attacking roughly every 2 seconds resulted in only about 4K damage done in total to a mob. This is nothing considering how high health mobs are these days. I also tested a full strength build at curse only did about 500 damage per attack from a mob.

Next I followed the same procedure and went to hydra. Hydra has significantly higher damage and health than a mob in morgera lair, so I thought it would be different. Surprisingly, I cursed hydra and each attack from hydra only did about 1k damage to the boss. Considering the even slower attack speed, curse only did about 2k damage in total to this boss.

In conclusion, curse is just bad against mobs and very bad against bosses. Debuffs from this skill are also useless as most pets will give the same debuffs when they attack. Please consider buffing this skill, as I can’t say I’ve ever seen mages (at least knowledgeable ones) running with this skill in Pve (for good reason). Thanks.

will0
10-03-2019, 05:02 PM
To further the case for curse buff, I did some quick testing. I learned that the higher damage you have means higher curse damage (I think). Anyway here are the results:

No pet equipped my mage had 4K damage. Cursing a mob in morgera lair, a mob took roughly 1k damage when it hit me with no shield or damage reduction. Curse lasting 7 seconds and mobs attacking roughly every 2 seconds resulted in only about 4K damage done in total to a mob. This is nothing considering how high health mobs are these days. I also tested a full strength build at curse only did about 500 damage per attack from a mob.

Next I followed the same procedure and went to hydra. Hydra has significantly higher damage and health than a mob in morgera lair, so I thought it would be different. Surprisingly, I cursed hydra and each attack from hydra only did about 1k damage to the boss. Considering the even slower attack speed, curse only did about 2k damage in total to this boss.

In conclusion, curse is just bad against mobs and very bad against bosses. Debuffs from this skill are also useless as most pets will give the same debuffs when they attack. Please consider buffing this skill, as I can’t say I’ve ever seen mages (at least knowledgeable ones) running with this skill in Pve (for good reason). Thanks.

Curse skill for mage is obselete for pvp and pve... Never pve anyway.. Many pets AA can cancel this skill in pvp

slaaayerrr
10-03-2019, 05:27 PM
To further the case for curse buff, I did some quick testing. I learned that the higher damage you have means higher curse damage (I think)
2019... ppl finally learned skills of their main class...

I’ve ever seen mages (at least knowledgeable ones) running with this skill in Pve (for good reason)
LOL

Curse skill for mage is obselete for pvp

rogues in clashes will use glowstik earlier or later (and mostly it happens to block some dmg from enemy rogue, not for remove curse), when shield is down its time to use curse (it's how that usually happens), its not obselete for pvp. other pets which can remove curse are useless in pvp, so just need wait when enemy's glow shield down. and yea, u cant recieve 2nd glowstick shield immideately after 1st was down

Ieaffy
10-03-2019, 06:03 PM
How fast u guys put a 76 belt in new map, while the mire belt is not and forgotten, u guys said before that all mire set will add in raid loot able, but where is that now? Smh!!!!

angeloiloveyou
10-03-2019, 07:29 PM
Fake x6 vial drop! Not worth to run, waste of time

johnkwan135
10-03-2019, 10:11 PM
fake 6x drop vial

johnkwan

ihsannur
10-03-2019, 10:14 PM
Fakr vial drop

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Obiira
10-04-2019, 01:06 AM
Fake 6X Vial Drop

Genius
10-04-2019, 01:56 AM
Thanks for the VB buff, I hope skills for other classes will be balanced to the content as well.
Can you please show the stats for the belt and the set buff for the combo. Thanks.

Zhaorabeos
10-04-2019, 08:51 AM
I think its true about vial guys !

Zhaorabeos
10-04-2019, 08:54 AM
Anything about vials,here guys! www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php

Luciano Lobo
10-04-2019, 12:09 PM
+ Warrior Vengeful Blood damage buff now stacks with other damage multipliers.Warrior's VB should also stack with pets HB %Dmg not just elixirs

~LUCKYLOBO

dujy
10-04-2019, 12:24 PM
Me cuesta mucho encontrar vial que me aconsejan?

TheBlairWitch
10-05-2019, 06:58 PM
No vials at all

Jiubara
10-10-2019, 02:14 AM
I find it kinda weird that u add a set buff to mythic items, since when u added 7 pieces of arc lv 71 and ppl asked and hoped for a set buff u awnsered "these buffs are for set items and arcane does not fall in that categoty"... but mythic does?