10-03-2019, 07:32 PM
Fake x6 vial drop! Not worth to run, waste of time

Zigbud
10-03-2019, 07:35 PM
Fake x6 vial drop! Not worth to run, waste of time

Agreed I’ve ran for 2 hours only 1 vial

Encryptions
10-03-2019, 07:40 PM
Some people in guild or friend list have been running 5hrs straight and they loot 0 vials.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
10-03-2019, 08:06 PM
Well its a necro material so they not gona be easy to get . Whats the price anyway ?

Allset
10-03-2019, 08:21 PM
Makes me want to cry [emoji24] to hear this...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Korabiv
10-03-2019, 09:36 PM
Ummmm I have no idea where the numbers for the title math came from.

Here’s a better illustration. If the drop rate is originally .001 chance to drop from a mob (this is really low FYI), a x6 event would mean the new drop rate is .006 (.001 x 6). This drop rate is still really low, but it still is 6 times better than normal.

I saw people complaining about the drop rate half hour after it went live. If people expect them to be that common that you loot every half hour, the prices would be 50k at most since they would be so common. If you don’t like the event, don’t farm it. I’ve seen and heard multiple people loot one, so drops are definitely there, just takes time and effort (and a little bit of luck).

angeloiloveyou
10-03-2019, 10:23 PM
Lol where did you get that .001% drop chance?

Korabiv
10-03-2019, 10:30 PM
Lol where did you get that .001% drop chance?

That’s just an example. We don’t know the exact rate, all we know is it is really low (otherwise they would be super cheap already). A really low number multiplied by 6 is still a really low number. Those numbers I used were meant as an illustration.

angeloiloveyou
10-03-2019, 10:31 PM
Ummmm I have no idea where the numbers for the title math came from.

Here’s a better illustration. If the drop rate is originally .001 chance to drop from a mob (this is really low FYI), a x6 event would mean the new drop rate is .006 (.001 x 6). This drop rate is still really low, but it still is 6 times better than normal.

I saw people complaining about the drop rate half hour after it went live. If people expect them to be that common that you loot every half hour, the prices would be 50k at most since they would be so common. If you don’t like the event, don’t farm it. I’ve seen and heard multiple people loot one, so drops are definitely there, just takes time and effort (and a little bit of luck).

Dev say 6x thats why i follow the equation, where in al did you get that .001%?

Korabiv
10-03-2019, 10:57 PM
Dev say 6x thats why i follow the equation, where in al did you get that .001%?

Nvm, I tried. Enjoy the event.

angeloiloveyou
10-03-2019, 11:26 PM
Nvm, I tried. Enjoy the event.

Ok you tried to explain its an illustration dabate if you have strong evidence, the reason of my post is to feel if 6x realy exist, BTW this is general discussion, think before you click men, enjoy the game

Kingumar
10-03-2019, 11:28 PM
Dev say 6x thats why i follow the equation, where in al did you get that .001%?He said 0.001% as an example.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Tsuchii
10-03-2019, 11:30 PM
If vial dropped in every run, then Nekro wouldn't be special.
Farm more and get some. [emoji4]

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

angeloiloveyou
10-03-2019, 11:34 PM
We dont need a example or illusion, need hard evidence that 6x realy exist.

Kingumar
10-03-2019, 11:36 PM
Lol we dont need na example or illusion,Are u delusional? Have u ever learned anything in life? Most common way of explaining and teaching things is through examples.

He is saying IF the odds previously were 0.001% then now it's 0.006%.

If u multiply 1 by 6 then it will give you 6, not a big difference. But if you multiply 1m by 6 the you get 6m which is a big difference.

Similarly, if a very low drop rate is multiplied by 6 then the drop rate is still very low but is still 6 times better.

Obiira
10-04-2019, 01:12 AM
Fake x6 vial drop! Not worth to run, waste of timeAgreed It's fake event

Perceval
10-04-2019, 02:59 AM
Why are you arguing with people that will probably spend one week of their life farming to loot nothing?

Experience is a great teacher.

codered
10-04-2019, 03:02 AM
I drop 1 after 3 hours run, and saw 2 more ppl looted vial as well.
The drop chance is really much better than normal.

Keep running, you never know

Regifter
10-04-2019, 03:38 AM
Enough with the argument! Conclusion of this event: Vial and Twisted Ten Bosses Spawnrate and Lootdrop is increased but it is still low, no need to know the drop percentage and spawn percentage! Case closed! :)

sciucafez
10-04-2019, 03:51 AM
Well i think people not interest anymore, fossil drop again to lower price.

angeloiloveyou
10-04-2019, 04:12 AM
Well i just post my opinion obout x6 not % the other open the % issue and teach how to do math and not run the event hahaha, some of player more wiser than dev such a suction minded,

Dalmony
10-04-2019, 07:39 AM
Compare it to an offer on the lottery where for each 1 ticket, you get 5 free tickets.

Then you have 6 lottery tickets.

If you don't win it doesnt mean the 6x chance to win wasn't there. Just means you were still unlucky.

Same with vials - the 6x is there but you still have to be lucky to loot it.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Gufugufutwo
10-04-2019, 08:38 AM
ciao drops in arena are basically 0%, prove me wrong..
6 x 0 = 0 still...

Pinklips
10-04-2019, 09:33 AM
Yes I agree with you. The drop rate is extremely low. We farmed for like 2/3 hours straight and none in my party looted any vial. And out of boredom, we had to stop farming.. It's definitely not 6x

Pinklips
10-04-2019, 09:35 AM
I drop 1 after 3 hours run, and saw 2 more ppl looted vial as well.
The drop chance is really much better than normal.

Keep running, you never know

Trust me the drop rate is really bad. Maybe you got very lucky and I am happy for you but normally the drop rate is too bad. I know a lot of my friends and guildies who ran for like 5 hrs but didnt loot a single vial

angeloiloveyou
10-04-2019, 03:44 PM
Thats what i call nice comment not wiser than dev comment, last year the vial drop 6x is not hard as drop this year, but same 6x the other is nab to say 00.1% thats what i said where did you get that? what if for example .005% drop its hard like this year then .005%x6=.030%, then the drop of last year is that .030%, there no such thing is .001% and the person that give me an example of nab .001% is a rumor, wiser than dev and still nab.

angeloiloveyou
10-04-2019, 03:58 PM
Are u delusional? Have u ever learned anything in life? Most common way of explaining and teaching things is through examples.

He is saying IF the odds previously were 0.001% then now it's 0.006%.

If u multiply 1 by 6 then it will give you 6, not a big difference. But if you multiply 1m by 6 the you get 6m which is a big difference.

Similarly, if a very low drop rate is multiplied by 6 then the drop rate is still very low but is still 6 times better.

Compare is the key lol, last year the vial drop 6x is not hard as drop this year, but same 6x the other is nab to say 00.1% thats what i said where did you get that? what if for example .005% drop its hard like this year then .005%x6=.030%, then the drop of last year is that .030%, there no such thing is .001% and the person that give me an example of nab .001% is a rumor, wiser than dev and still nab.

Korabiv
10-04-2019, 04:24 PM
Compare is the key lol, last year the vial drop 6x is not hard as drop this year, but same 6x the other is nab to say 00.1% thats what i said where did you get that? what if for example .005% drop its hard like this year then .005%x6=.030%, then the drop of last year is that .030%, there no such thing is .001% and the person that give me an example of nab .001% is a rumor, wiser than dev and still nab.

Ok let’s say your numbers are correct and it is in fact a .03% chance to loot a vial. Turn it into a fraction and you get 1/3000. This would mean on average you would have to kill 3000 mobs in elite tindrin in order to loot one vial. That’s a lot of time to be running that map. Keep farming, I’ve heard people who have been playing hard have looted multiple already. The chances are indeed x6.

angeloiloveyou
10-04-2019, 05:38 PM
Ok let’s say your numbers are correct and it is in fact a .03% chance to loot a vial. Turn it into a fraction and you get 1/3000. This would mean on average you would have to kill 3000 mobs in elite tindrin in order to loot one vial. That’s a lot of time to be running that map. Keep farming, I’ve heard people who have been playing hard have looted multiple already. The chances are indeed x6.

Thats the kind of answer that we need, some player has looted but if you compares last year 6x not the same, by the way the % issue is not my idea i realy want to know x6 is real if you compare to last year x6 drop? The other is wise than dev but nab to reveal the % drop with no strong basis,

angeloiloveyou
10-04-2019, 05:40 PM

Thats the kind of answer that we need, some player has looted but if you compares last year 6x not the same, by the way the % issue is not my idea i realy want to know x6 is real if you compare to last year x6 drop? The other is wise than dev but nab to reveal the % drop with no strong basis thanks anyway

Tuhguhbuhbuh
10-04-2019, 06:35 PM
Thank you STS for increasing the vial drop rate x6. As you can see by the community feedback we have looted an abundance of vials. STS you are too generous with vial loot rate, please take some back, as we are drowning with such an amazing drop rate. When you say x6, you guys really mean it.

P.S For sale 600 Nekro pets. PayPal only. Thank you.

konafez
10-04-2019, 07:22 PM
if the drop rate was say..0.05% and they x6 it..it would raise it it 0.30% or a 1 in 333 chance to drop a vial ..

Bluehazee
10-04-2019, 08:11 PM
Previous x6 event i ran 5d and looted 2 vials. Today i decided to run and got 2 in 3h. When i ran 5d and barely loot I didn't come here crying, i kept running because i understand what is a luck based drop (i mean not guaranteed drop, not saying luck gear helps).
I think many of the ones complaining here are players who started playing when gold loot was implemented, so they are used to farm with 100% guarantee of succes. This is perfect example of how farming used to be before gold loot, grind maps hoping to loot something like tooth, fossil/vial in arena, etc.

If STS releases an item with good drop rate, people complains because lose value fast and its not worth farm it.
If STS releases an item with bad drop rate, people complains because requires effort to farm and many are used to instant reward (aka gold farming).
Same who complains about bad rate, ofc they want item raining, but if possible keeping high price so they make profit without effort .
Some people is just hilarious...

Sethyates
10-04-2019, 09:12 PM
I've looted 2 and seen about 6 other people loot one so drop rates way better then normal

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Tuhguhbuhbuh
10-05-2019, 03:58 AM
I think vials are made extremely rare by STS, coz they make money from selling Nekro during the Xmas sale.

Ieaffy
10-07-2019, 12:19 AM
The drop rate is not bad, u just need to work for it, finding place where ur luck is better than other map,
I was able to loot 10 vial since first day, and yesterday i looted 5pcs in 1 day, 3 in planar tombs and 2 in tindirin, just grinding map is the key, nekro is one of the best pet so u need to work hard for it if u want it, im grinding the whole weekend for it and got it

Lim Weibin
10-07-2019, 12:38 AM
That’s why I have never farmed any vial drop kinda event. Knowing the probabilities, don’t expect the outcome to be in your favor.

Agnes
10-07-2019, 01:04 AM
Many ppl don't know what farming means guess you all wasn't around in the early seasons... I'm glad it's something what worth to farm not like the other event stuff what worth 20k on the 2nd day. (No I haven't loot any, I barely have time to play but when I have some time I still try instead of crying)

dujy
10-07-2019, 09:56 AM
Tu por lo menos te llevaste 1 yo ni eso