PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Portal Hunting Events?

Kingumar
10-03-2019, 11:57 PM
Hey,

Would you guys prefer to run KT4 over and over to farm energy? Or hunt for portals all around arlor?

I feel that portal hunting is much more interactive for a guild, people can help their LB runners, don't have to wait for energy to craft, and are able to run whenever they please.

What do u guys think? Portal hunting or Energy Crafting?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

alonehope
10-04-2019, 12:23 AM
Hey,

Would you guys prefer to run KT4 over and over to farm energy? Or hunt for portals all around arlor?

I feel that portal hunting is much more interactive for a guild, people can help their LB runners, don't have to wait for energy to craft, and are able to run whenever they please.

depend on the event and btw no caz that way all of the events only some ppls who have super good state or also lot ms would win all LB prizes I'm balance guy if I was going chose between this I would prefer portal run for all events caz have op state and also speed but this will become with unbalance game so this how ppls who really grind can get LB prizes, not riches :)

InsanitrisesAL
10-04-2019, 10:23 PM
Hey,

I think that energy portal events are exclusive to plat buyers and you cannot score top 10 without spending $ , I think by now everyone who planned on running leaderboard should already have a speed set as well

Oakmaiden
10-04-2019, 10:39 PM
A more interesting way to farm energy would be nice. Energzavior type boss to hunt that drops essences?

angeloiloveyou
10-05-2019, 01:05 AM
Hey,

A nonesense idea with a none sense mind,

Vvildfire
10-05-2019, 01:47 AM
Can we have a bit of both to change it up? :)

InsanitrisesAL
10-05-2019, 04:31 AM
A nonesense idea with a none sense mind,

A nonsense reply from a judgmental person who only cares about their opinion and not the potential of others

angeloiloveyou
10-05-2019, 04:48 AM
A nonsense reply from a judgmental person who only cares about their opinion and not the potential of others

Very well haha its just a comment bounce back, same as youre nonesense head

codered
10-05-2019, 06:57 AM
The last time i used portal to help friend reach the top 3 lb, i was banned.
Portal hunt gave me PTSD i guess lol

But, this suggestion is a good idea, being more active with other and being helpfull one another.

+1